PDA

View Full Version : What to do, trouble on it's way ..

TzuChan
06-28-2002, 07:36 AM
Hey dudes, was on vacation, back again :)

But tonight there is a school reunion, before I left school some people started saying stuff in my name, ****ing of some people, I don't care or anything, cause I didn't like those people anyway lol, but the thing is people are counting on me for this evening, yet I have this feeling that there's gonne be a close encounter with some serious llamas, gonne be really really 'what's up ***** wanne fight ?'. I'm gonne go to the party and when things get overheated for some kiddie reasons I'll leave. Now I don't know if I'm gonne be able to hold myself back if he hits me, still I'm kinda hoping that he punches me, would be kinda l337 if I simply ignored and left haha, I think that'd **** them off seriously :D
If there's two vs me I'm thinking of punishing them back though. Anyone ever was in this kind of situation ?

Former castleva
06-28-2002, 10:42 AM
Luckily/fortunately,I have not.
But I believe you will do fine with mental&verbal kung-fu.
As I guess there will be lots of people around,try catching some friends around you (if you have any) and stay aware of your surroundings.
I canīt imagine that many (stubborn) guys will want to cause trouble in a situation like that,as you have supporting people around (can be used as a human shield,you know-kidding)
If suspicious things happen,get out of the place quickly.
It is not your resbonsibility or anything to leave,you can stay as well,with morals laying on your side.Any of their insults or related garbage wonīt move you anywhere so just ignore them if they donīt literally jump at you.Probably intelligent people around will also sense the situation so justice and sympathy is again at your side,to freak thugs out and work as an evidence IF you have to defend.
So prevention is the king,best fight is no fight.
If any of this wonīt help,you know what to do.
Donīt risk any other people and try to avoid too much mess.

:)

TzuChan
06-28-2002, 10:52 AM
Well, that was one of the best replies I ever had here,

thanks man

Former castleva
06-28-2002, 12:59 PM
Thanks to you.