PDA

View Full Version : Iron skin and Iron Palm Training

redeagle
07-01-2002, 07:23 PM
I am looking for some one to discus different styles of iron palm and iron skin training, I have been practicing both forms for about a year now. I am also interested in more information on healing, :p

IronFist
07-02-2002, 12:04 AM
What is iron skin?

IronFist

dezhen2001
07-02-2002, 01:13 AM
I guess he means basically hard qigong in general. You can train pretty much all areas of your body, even those hard to get to places (which tend to be soft and squidgy :D). Some people say Iron Palm, but theres also many other things like Iron Head, Iron Shirt etc. just general names for things.

I train in hard qigong, and i'm sure there are a few others who also do. Though i've only been training for around 1 and 1/2 years. What kind of things are you wanting to know? :)

good luck,

david

Peter Giles
07-02-2002, 04:03 AM
Dezhen- Where abouts in the Uk do you do Iron shirt training etc. I've not ben able to find a teacher of any of the Iron skills. I guess that doesn't really matter though, i'm going to be training at the Shaolin Temple soon.

dezhen2001
07-02-2002, 04:10 AM
for some more information click the web link below beside my profile :)

A lot of skills have these kind of things, but some don't start to teach it for a while. it's the Teachers choice really, up to him who he teaches and what skill he teaches them.

btw: What makes you think you will learn that in Shaolin if you go there? :)

good luck,
david