PDA

View Full Version : GM Doo Wai of Bak Fu Pai, andTestimonial of Jim Lacy's dishonesty!

feldor
07-28-2001, 04:02 PM
Greetings All,

This message is posted at the request of Grandmaster Doo Wai of Bak FU Pai:

So far it is dissatisfied Panther Production's Jim Lacy videos customers that are posting and that is good. Hopefully if Panther notice all the people that are dis satisfied with the videos, and Panther has good business senses and drop Jim Lacy from their list of products. Jim is the rotten apple in Panther's barrell and if they don't get rid of Jim Lacy, sooner or later those Jim Lacy videos will cause the distruction of Panther's reputations as well.Jim Lacy's war with Brian Gray was a Big Embarrassement for all BFP member because Jim use our name. We kept our mouth shut for over ten years and use kindness, but Jim kept on attacking and attacking untill the martial arts community complain that if we sat there and not defend ourselves then Jim must be right, so we at the end had to speak out and now here it is the world wide web war with Jim Lacy and it seems like we are winning because of all the support we are getting. Keep on posting, we thank you for all the support, so if you are not satisfied with Jim Lacy's Panther videos, speak out. Remember, if we all stand together we will get rid of that parasite Jim Lacy. Togetherness is power. Thank you all for your support.

Grandmaster Doo Wai

Charles
Bak Fu Pai

Time posted: 11:04:30AM
Email: jmedurga@worldnet.att.net

Hello all. This is my first posting ever to a board on the internet so I will attempt to do it right and not offend anyone.

First let me say that I am so very happy to see this web sit up. I too have been a victim of Mr. Lacy's salesmanship. Only once though. After the embarassing Iron Palm War in the pages of Inside Kung Fu magazine with Brian Gray, who I understand is another self taught iron palm master, I decided that Mr. Lacy, powerful or not, did not demonstrate qualities that were becoming of a "Grandmaster". Several years later, after my purchase and subsequent retirement of the Panther iron palm videos, I happened upon an article on burning palm. Being an internal stylist the skills that the burning palm articles and material offered intrigued me. So I sent him a bit of cash. He was very generous with the amount of content that he send me and the herbs, but the majority of the performances by the "lohans" were substandard and even laughable. Still I thought, well at least they tried and the material is supposed to be authentic. But a lot of it did not add up. When I emailed or called Jim to ask questions I could not get a straight answer. What I did get was an offer to purchase more material that was high level at ridiculously high rates. Now we cannot condemn someone for making a living. This is after all America. If someone is willing to pay a price for what they believe is a worthwhile product and someone has that product to offer, then best of luck to both of them. But to sell unauthentic material and formulae to trusting people for unreasonable amounts of money is inexcusable. What goes around comes around.

As I said before, I am an internal stylist; an instructor of Cheng Man Chng's Tai Chi Chuan and a recent Kao Tao student of Yi Chuan under a third generation master of that system. I have been encouraged by my masters to experience internal methods from other styles and retain what is useful. I look forward to some excellent material from the Bak Fu Pai and I will be purchasing your "Ging Meditation" video immediately.

As far as all of the fighting between the two organizations goes. Cheng Man Ching wrote:

We should use boxing (martial arts) as a means of making new friends and sharing ideas. We should also always exhibit humility and comlement others.

Peace.
Charles
Bak Fu Pai
:)