PDA

View Full Version : what happened to my oozing rivers of puss thread??

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-04-2002, 01:09 PM
that was a true story. it really happened to me last night. how come other people can post their crappy experiences but the gda gets the shaft?

Souljah
07-04-2002, 02:45 PM
Guess the MODERATORS;)(shhhhhh) such as kung lek may have thought i was not relavent :(

diego
07-04-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Souljah
Guess the MODERATORS;)(shhhhhh) such as kung lek may have thought i was not relavent :(

yes soulj my oozing stream of puss, best to ****off before they nix this thread2!!.

Xebsball
07-04-2002, 03:08 PM
Hey GDA i just thought id dedicate a piece of a song to you:

Pyosisified (Still Rotten To The Gore)

Juices digested from each pus-swollen pore
Insatiable hunger as I feast on the gore
Nothing gives me greater pleasure
Than a bowlful of chyme
Maggot infested kidneys
Are what I choose every time

The smell of plaguing infection
Is nauseatingly emetic
Prolonged spumescence of stale pus
Stinks like hot, purtid vomit

:D

diego
07-04-2002, 03:14 PM
XEBSTR SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU MET A PRETTY LADIE:D

now take your twisted hunch gargoyle a$$ back to the cellar with that prose!!!:mad:

Xebsball
07-04-2002, 03:29 PM
LOL

diego
07-04-2002, 04:08 PM
i was trying to pc that notredame dude, but didnt want to offend hunchbacks in my joke, if any of you gargoyle's out thier feel slighted in the slightest

**** yourself:p

diego
07-04-2002, 04:18 PM
gda you really going in for chemo?:(

i remember in elementary there was this normal girl liza " normal never paid to much attention to her, she wasnt cute nor fun to call ugly:) "
i remember the teacher hooked her up with a class visit how she was bald and frail ****ed my whole head up, that was the first time death became an awareness to this piper

GOOD LUCK

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-04-2002, 11:58 PM
xeb ... . fine taste in music my friend. carcass. ahh but now that i have mentioned death metal the thread is sure to die.

diego . .. yeah, but it wasn't directly related to the 3/4 cup of puss i squeezed out of my neck last night. the surgery site from where they took out lymph nodes became infected deep within the wound. fu cking preassure on my carotid artery was making me dizzy. called the doctor and they told me i was over reacting and that night it burst. was actually pretty cool though.

as far as cancer goes at least i don't have to ask why me. i'm not afraid of dying but i got one reason to fight to stay alive. an obligation to try my best. if my best isn't enough then i get to retire early. :)

kungfu cowboy
07-05-2002, 12:11 AM
Is that scary on any level?

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-05-2002, 12:22 AM
"Is that scary on any level?"

if i understand you right i would say dying no, chemo yeah.

kungfu cowboy
07-05-2002, 12:27 AM
You got it. When do you start?

joedoe
07-05-2002, 12:33 AM
Man, I have not been paying attention to this forum. I assume you are not well GDA? **** man, that is scary. Best of luck with all that.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-05-2002, 12:36 AM
i dunno. will find out when i get staged tomorrow.

the only things that really scare me are not being able to train for months and losing my hair. if anyone thinks im stupid for worrying about losing my hair you can fu ck off. i have had it long since first grade, and though i know it wont be the end of the world or my life it will still suck.

on the brightside i have always been a real pu ssy about being nausiated. i have a pretty decent threashold for pain, but i moan and whine like a little bi tch when i feel like i got to puke. i usually don't make it more than a half hour before gagging myself. at least after chemo ill be able to handle it like a man.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-05-2002, 12:37 AM
joe doe .. . thanks but im fine. i do have cancer but im not upset about it. well the above mentioned sucks but it will eventually be behind me one way or another.

joedoe
07-05-2002, 12:42 AM
Man, you are way braver than I could be. At this stage I think I would be crying like a baby.

If it means anything to you, I will say a prayer for you.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-05-2002, 12:51 AM
i'm not brave, i'm just a sad pathetic little man that would welcome his own end if it weren't for one person. plus i have been to nearly as many funerals as i have birthday parties and i have become well aquainted with the reality of our impermanence. i was really pi ssed at first, but then i got drunk and felt better.

about prayer, i'd say that it means something to me that someone would take the time to do it if they believe in it. thanks. i don't believe in god but i don't deny his existance either. makes as much sense to me as the big bang theory. i stopped caring about the nature of creation after i fully apreciated the fact that you can never know for sure unless you find out when you die.

kungfu cowboy
07-05-2002, 01:05 AM
i stopped caring about the nature of creation after i fully apreciated the fact that you can never know for sure unless you find out when you die.

Me too. We might not get to find out though. How annoying.

diego
07-05-2002, 03:35 AM
on a HIGHER NOTE:cool: medical thc im sure i have read many cases where folks used it through chemo, I Think here in bc its fully legal for medical purposes, and for patients with aids its so much better then prescription drugs " sorelungs compared to deleted liver etc " Plus it makes you hungry wich is the major cause of immune system breakdown for those who get depressed from aids, thier whole body shuts off, wheras thiers cases of people going healthnut dropping eating meat and using thier willpower " affirmation or faith in god or punkrock:) "
and they show minimal signs for years, compared to one who has a nervous breakdown when they find out they have aids, and basically give up and rely on doctors prescriptions, wich are only preventive measures not cureall when dealing with the hiv.

You should see if your docs can hook you up with some smoke!.;) :p

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-05-2002, 07:04 AM
that would kick a$$ cause gov weed is the sh!t, but i don't think it's legal in my state. ill ask though.

either way i have connections for a steady flow of midis and kind during treatment.

Budokan
07-05-2002, 11:04 AM
Good luck, GDA.:)

txwingchun
07-05-2002, 12:07 PM
Well gda if you get bummed you can always go by the old folks home for a little slap out the dentures action to cheer you up.

diego
07-05-2002, 08:13 PM
and hey well your at it make sure you get the old folks who go through chemo to :rolleyes: since you cant practise smacking they *****up will make you feel like you do, at least make sure they are on morphine if you cant find any more chemo vic's..you may get ****ed up!!.

Lice
07-05-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
that would kick a$$ cause gov weed is the sh!t, but i don't think it's legal in my state. ill ask though.

either way i have connections for a steady flow of midis and kind during treatment.

GDA,

What state do you live in? I'll be able to tell you if a medicinal marijuana law has passed there. And just in case you didn't know, it's important to remember that even though states okayed it, it's still a no-no in the eyes of the federal government. So, no smoking in those national parks. :)

From what I understand, marijuana will be very helpful with that nausea problem that you dislike so much.

Good luck with everything... puss and all.

(edit: fixed broken quote tags)

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-05-2002, 09:56 PM
i live in west virginia. save your hick jokes fu ckers.

Lice
07-06-2002, 01:14 AM
Wow, apparently not only does WV have a medicial marijuana law, they're actually pretty early adopters. Not what I'd expect from a bunch of hicks. ;)

Anyways, here's a snippet.

Bill approved: June 1979

Current status: Still in effect

Highlights: Establishes a controlled substances therapeutic research program for patients suffering from cancer chemotherapy and glaucoma; allows physicians to prescribe marijuana; allows licensed pharmacies to dispense marijuana; makes no provisions for marijuana supply

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-06-2002, 01:27 AM
so basically it's legal for medical research, but i'd have to find a doctor in my area that has their own legal supply of marijuana that they wanted to test on me. it's neat to know that it's possible medically, but i'm still very glad that i have other means to get it.

IronFist
07-06-2002, 10:04 PM
Here is some strange but somewhat relevant information.

I think Pavel once said on his forum that awhile ago some Russian doctors or biologists or something were doing some research on cancer. Something to the effect of the patients were given bodybuilding programs to follow, but weren't allowed to eat much (?) protein or something. The body was supposed to eat the cancer cells as a result. But, there wasn't enough funding or something to complete the study.

Ok, a few things. 1. I said "or something" a lot because I'm not quite sure of exactly what was said. I just remember the jist of it. Don't quote me, and don't go out and try this either. 2. I just posted it here as something that you may wish to research. I really don't know where you'd begin tho, unless you can read Russian. And even then I don't know where you'd begin.

IronFist

Hau Tien
07-06-2002, 11:10 PM
Gov't marijuana sucks, btw. They produce it with a THC content of about 6%, compared to the roughly 25% you find in the average batch on the street. That's a huge difference.

That's not numbers I came up with... read it in an article when a guy around here wanted to turn the old CFB Penhold military bunker into a grow operation for the gov't of Canada.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-06-2002, 11:14 PM
i have smoked it before! unless they lied to me, but i don't see why. b!tch had glaucoma. was the best **** i have ever smoked save a few rare occasions.

guohuen
07-07-2002, 08:23 AM
Hey GDA. I used to live in Lewisburg. I LOVE West Virginia. Where else can you see Senator Byrd play cripple creek on the fiddle before a harness race at the state fair in Fairlea? Fairlea, so called because it's fairly close to Lewisburg and fairly close to Ronceverte.:p