PDA

View Full Version : Who's been banned by Ashida Kim?

Brad
07-05-2002, 06:37 AM
I've now joined the long list of people banned by Ashida Kim from posting on his board, lol. I'm a little disapointed at how little it took though! It's pretty funny reading his replies :-P Well there goes my entertainment for the week... Anyone know how to get around IP blocks? :D

Budokan
07-05-2002, 11:08 AM
Apparently Rolls does.

And as for Ashida, I can't for the life of me understand how this charlatan stays in business. It's really a sad commentary that no one can go broke by underestimating the stupidity of the average public who buys his snake oil.:rolleyes:

I wish I had less scruples. I'd be living and eating a f*ck of a lot better than I am now....

Brad
07-05-2002, 11:42 AM
lol, I agree. It would be so easy to make some good cash as a martial arts fraud. I just realized Ashida Kim only banned the name Brad so I can still post on his board, lol. Real effective system he's got there. As for how he gets away with it... there's not really a whole lot of competition in the Ninja market :-P I think most of Ashida Kim's income comes through selling books to curious kids who are fans of ninja movies. Most of Barnes & Noble's other martial arts books aren't much better, lol.

PHILBERT
07-05-2002, 01:23 PM
that c?ck$ucker is capable of banning people? Wow, Ive gone to his board and trolled a few times, but for some reason he never banned me.