PDA

View Full Version : MORE Jim Lacy FRAUD Proof! Read On!

feldor
07-17-2001, 02:27 PM
Well folks,

You want nore proof? Here it is. More examples as to Jim Lacy's bogus Certificates and "PhD, Professor" titles. He did NOT learn from Grandmaster Doo Wai of Bak Fu Pai. He STOLE all of his material, and has no idea what it means.

This was posted recently by Robert.

Enjoy.
Charles

Time posted: 22:29:31PM
Email: lohon@netzero.net

If you are trying to upset me, you are wasting your time. See I will soon post many emails that will make Jimmy look like a dope (even more than he already does). Jimmy does not care about anyone but himself, and money. He thinks BFP is something you can control with a title or something. BFP can only be controled with skill and practice, nothing else. What good is a title if you do not have anything to bak it up ? If you can not do forms ? If you more like a cripple ? If Jimmy actually had some skill then things might be differnt, but he does not have any. Well I take that back, he does have some skill....He is a good con-man. Hell he fooled Max and myself into redoing footage for him.
I was surprised to hear Jimmy actually admitted GM Doo Wai was alive, he told me he was dead. I agree with Shihing Max, certificates can be faked. Any person could goto Jimmy's website and create their own certificate from his. If you look at his dates, he learned all of this information in a period of a couple of years. It is real funny how he could have learned that information, and have a bad hip at the same time. I think it si funny on some footage that he can barely move and GM Doo Wai is smokin' all over the place. And have you ever seen Jimmy try to explain forms...Kempo Language is funny..Plus if you look at his "Heavenly Thunder Palms" and GM Doo Wai doing the same form, you have got to wonder what was Jimmy smoking when he did that form.

One cut deserves another in my book:

Return-Path:
X-Sender: mewhing@king.cts.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 17:11:58 -0700
To: shifu@netins.net
Subject: Re: Reply to Gerber

Hi Robert!
Got this message. We will keep records on backup disks incase we ever need
them. Kind of like having a new Air Force F-22 at our disposal.
Jung Shee.
P.S. Our goal is to mind our own business while moving forward with our
already envisioned mission.
I was going to ask you if you could help me with the captions of the forms.
In other words using similar kenpo jargon, basic English and once in awhile
for ambiance sake, an included Chinese name if we have it, but only along
with the English and not as a substitute for. We can always make up a new name if we do not have one already.
The reason I ask is because I have so many little projects to coordinate
and do not want to procrastinate any longer with this fantastic first of
its kind book on Mew Hing's forms.
If you can do that with our first book, I can then easily proofread and ok
the finished product. This would free up the information to be used as a
study guide to learn the form as well as have it ready to go when you want
to put it on the web or CD-ROM. We will also share forms in the Journal and
remember, you have the chance to do these on a video series as well.
I am sitting at my desk having worked all day and yet could not find where
I wrote what to send you. when you get this e-mail if you can, it will
only take a second to tell me. Some times I only c**** me e-mail once a day.
All this soap opera **** slows down our vibration as voracious workers.
There is no need to respond to anything they do. We will also work more with the World Head Of Family Sokeship Council and someday I will get you a place with them as well.
Signing off.
Jung Shee

enough said.

Charles