PDA

View Full Version : Others Speak out against Jim Lacy also!

feldor
07-17-2001, 02:39 PM
Here is a comment posted to the White Tiger message board recently. I am posting this at the request of GM Doo Wai.

Others who see these things and feel the same way, PLEASE post your comments also.

Sincerely,
Charles

Posted by: Daniel
IP Address: 63.52.228.182
Date posted: Wed18/07/2001
Time posted: 01:41:50AM
Email: bitterzen@juno.com

I have 21 years in southern Chinese kung fu. but then I have a few things from Lacy that he likes to call kung fu. The key word there being "few" Lacy would not have Ging if some one gave it to him for christmas. He has no understanding of real internal power or root. The few conversations I had with the man consisted of him spewing forth worthless gobbets of his own mystic reality. The few things about Kung fu that he did say were vauge at best.
Max on the other hand from what little I have seen has a firm and solid grasp of the basics of S. style kung fu and a modest personality that is befitting a true practitioner of Kung Fu.
BFP is not my main system however the similarities between it and the White Eyebrow & S. Mantis that I have studied are sufficient enough for me to say with certainty that James Patrick Lacy has no clue what BFP is about even on an elementry level. The man can not even demonstrate proper stances or foot positioning.
If you can not see through the smoke and mirrors by now you and Mr. Lacy deserve each other