PDA

View Full Version : seeking Si-gung Alao (Hung-Gar )

tomcat
08-02-2001, 05:02 AM
I'm looking for Alao. Bob Chandler is his American name. He had a school in Vermont. He learned his Hung-Gar in Taiwan Under His Uncle Who's name has been lost. He moved away from Vermont And so did my sifu ,who was his student,consequently they lost touch. I know he was determined to get 36 hung-gar forms from a school in Phoenix Ariz. His Hung-gar forms were very close to master David Lee's, whose lineage is through Chui Kao.

WHEN THE LEGENDS DIE THE DREAMS END
WHEN THE DREAMS END THERE IS NO MORE GREATNESS

tomcat

Five Swords
09-24-2001, 02:22 AM
Hello Tomcat,
I tried to contact you via your email address but my email has not been working that great lately so I thought I would also reply here. If you already did in fact receive my email I apologize for being repetitive. I was an early student of Sifu Bob but the last time I talked to him was about two years ago. I know that at least a year ago he was running the Poultney Martial Arts Academy with his son Robbie. I am sorry I can't provide you with any better information. I was curious who your sifu was since you stated he was a student of Sifu Bob. I myself have moved to Florida from VT a little over a year ago. It was good to see someone from the same Kung fu family on the forum. Take care!