PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Wanker!

BAI HE
07-09-2002, 11:47 AM
http://www.totalwarrior.com/index.shtml

shaolinboxer
07-09-2002, 12:14 PM
oh boy, this guy again.

i will counter his tew ryu with new zoo jew review ryu!

BAI HE
07-09-2002, 04:35 PM
THIS BUM HAS THE "CORPORATE FIST" STYLE DOWN.
He could make Human resources history, because everybody can control everbody elses mind after the video training.

BTW - I'm still gonna buy the Lew t-shirt!

Ryu
07-14-2002, 12:32 PM
Actually I've heard some good things about him.

Lineage I'm not sure about....but supposedly has practical skills.

Ryu

Abstract
08-06-2002, 06:12 PM
who learned some martial arts(and may or may not be any good) and wants to teach ppl some wilderness skills along with MA. That's cool, i guess, but the Ninja thing..too far. Ninja i bet he is NOT.:p

Kristoffer
08-27-2002, 04:10 AM
>Hmmmm-- that's old..

Kay k
09-06-2002, 05:52 AM
oh my god! :p does he think he's a ninja?! :D

Boffo
09-06-2002, 07:50 AM
I went to his video and watched his stuff and realized something...

Why aren't we applauding this guy? He's got it made! Listen up:

1. He's making enough money to go to resorts and surf.

2. He's got himself on video set to music running around and doing wacky Ninja stuff while his adoring fans cheer him on.

3. He runs around the woods doing rope slides and stuff. And let me tell you, a rope slide is a lot of fun.

4. He can work out as much as he feels like.

5. He has adoring Ninja fans who don't just applaud him, but they also pay him!

Regardless of his skill or intent, he's living the American dream! He owns his own business and makes more than a decent living at it. As for moral integrity, he can't be worse than the CEO of any large corporation such as Worldcom or Enron.

Who cares about his martial arts skills or the lineage of what he knows? What I want to know instead is why am I bothering with my current career as a scientist when I could be running around with hanger-ons as a professional Ninja teacher?

Kristoffer
09-14-2002, 07:25 AM
Boffo, you just made me see the light! I wanna be a ninja too!!! Make some serious money on all dumb americans :D

Kristoffer
09-14-2002, 07:25 AM
...or canadians

Kay k
09-16-2002, 03:12 AM
LOL. yeah. gather round everyone, and 2 hell with your career! you 2 can be a ninja teacher and make sackfulls of $ or £ or Yen.....(depending on where your from)!. :p :D