PDA

View Full Version : Schools in Tenerife

kohai
07-09-2002, 08:29 PM
This might be a long shot, but does anyone know any decent MA schools in Tenerife? My parents are moving there later this year, and I am thinking about going there (if i am going to live on a tiny island in the middle of nowhere, it might as well be a warm one), so I was hoping that there might be something better than the teeny tkd clubs they have here.

KC Elbows
07-09-2002, 08:43 PM
Here's one link:

http://www.geocities.com/vtkfae/

Wing chun, I think.

There might be more, I did a search on google, just click advanced search, look for all the words"tenerife kung fu", a number of sites came up, but I'm not sure if they were different schools of just the same school.

where is tenerife?

kohai
07-09-2002, 08:54 PM
thankyou mr elbows, tenerife is an part of the canary islands just off the coast of northern africa, spanish speaking and the the temperature is between 20 and 30 degrees centigrade all year round-sweeet! i tried the aol search but with little success, my fault for using aol.
cheers

KC Elbows
07-09-2002, 09:08 PM
No problem. By the way, you are officially the first person to call me Mr. Elbows on KFO.

See this people? The new guy knows how to show the proper respect!

Kohai, run while you can. Oh sure, you're just into it for the experimentation, an occassional post here and there, it's all opening your mind, right? Next thing you know, you're strung out on pure forum, you'll go anywhere to get your fix, even...grappler forums(my shame is revealed).

The first step is in understanding you have a problem.:D