PDA

View Full Version : Some one got shivering chills at the same time of day

No_Know
07-14-2002, 08:51 AM
...Please post links to websites which have point locations along the meridians. (If you know to what I refer, great; if not, don't worry yourself about it).

Thank you all.

SevenStar
07-14-2002, 09:15 AM
check out gary's site:

www.pressurepointfighting.com

here's another:

http://www.kyusho.com/addpoints.htm

No_Know
07-14-2002, 12:13 PM
Gary's site had useful material.

Now all I would need is to find a website (including the ones Sevenstar promptly pointed out), that paired the internal organs as to which was weakest while the other was strongest.

Thanks again. I think I'll look around the SevenStar brought to my attention websites for this next bit of pertinent information.

Leto
07-15-2002, 09:18 AM
the organs are weak/strong depending on the time of day, according to one theory. Each one is most vulnerable during a two hour period...there are twelve meridians in all. At it's vulnerable time, more damage can be done to the points on that meridian with less force than normal.

No_Know
07-28-2002, 10:23 AM
This could be a significant consideration. Thank you.

PLCrane
07-28-2002, 01:56 PM
24-hour circulation through the channels:

Lung 3-5am
Large Intestine 5-7am
Stomach 7-9am
Spleen 9-11am
Heart 11am-1pm
Small Intestine 1-3pm
Bladder 3-5pm
Kidney 5-7pm
Pericardium 7-9pm
Triple Burner 9-11pm
Gall Bladder 11pm-1am
Liver 1-3am

No_Know
07-29-2002, 04:50 AM
Definitely useful.

I used the concept of attend to the points of the meridians of the related organs to the situation. And pressue eslewhere to Relieve pressure. This and applying slight pressure to areas that rumble. There was relatively no pain today when it would usually be there and what there was, got met and settled.

Much improvement and thank you all for your sharing and input (including those who gave a thought or prayer).

It wasn't me (just to let whoever cares know)...

Nexus
07-29-2002, 10:25 AM
http://www.tcmstudent.com

Former castleva
07-29-2002, 10:27 AM
Yep.
I agree with what was said.
I´ve searched the net quite a lot after these charts and information and there are many sites.
I recommend you try out actual healing (acupuncture/pressure etc. ) sites as healing is what cavities are mostly "for".
www.dragonslist.com is a good example of a site which you might be looking for.
Be careful if you happen to "try" some points on yourself.:) or your comrades (being clear,don´t do that)
When it comes to organs,some organs are always there to reach-liver,kidneys,sometimes urinary bladder is used.
Kidneys as a great example,are always very vulnerable and attacks can be fatal.
Other organs like lungs and heart cannot be directly reached but can be affected trough cavities (points) or even trough muscles.

Here´s a site which is kind of an add-on to Crane´s information.
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Bench/8528/shihan21.html

Just some first hand knowledge.
May your energy flow trough your fingertips.

Former castleva
07-29-2002, 10:27 AM
Yep.
I agree with what was said.
I´ve searched the net quite a lot after these charts and information and there are many sites.
I recommend you try out actual healing (acupuncture/pressure etc. ) sites as healing is what cavities are mostly "for".
www.dragonslist.com is a good example of a site which you might be looking for.
Be careful if you happen to "try" some points on yourself.:) or your comrades (being clear,don´t do that)
When it comes to organs,some organs are always there to reach-liver,kidneys,sometimes urinary bladder is used.
Kidneys as a great example,are always very vulnerable and attacks can be fatal.
Other organs like lungs and heart cannot be directly reached but can be affected trough cavities (points) or even trough muscles.

Here´s a site which is kind of an add-on to Crane´s information.
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Bench/8528/shihan21.html

Just some first hand knowledge.
May your energy flow trough your fingertips.

No_Know
07-29-2002, 04:15 PM
Good links. Nice websites. The person some better... Really great stuff. Thanks.