PDA

View Full Version : Jim Lacy boycott requested by Grandmaster Doo Wai

feldor
07-11-2001, 12:57 AM
The following is a message to the martail arts community by Bak Fu Pai Grandmaster Doo Wai. I have posted it here at his request.

We will not do unto Jim as he did unto us. We will not lie or misrepresent what really went on. We tell the truth. We don't want Jim Lacy harmed, no, I don't want to shoot him as he wanted to shoot me. All we have to understand is:1.The Navy Newspaper has no pull at all with the Martial arts community.

2. Jim Lacy's only means of communication with the martial arts community is the Martial arts magazines. We concentrate on getting the magazines to refrain from publishing Jim Lacy's articles.

3.It is proven that Jim Lacy is prejudice, that means Chinese are *****s and African Americans are ******s and he will have a name for any one that is not White like him, the entire martial arts community consist of African Americans, Chinese Americans, Spanish Mexican Americans and Asian Pacific and so on. We are strong, very strong, most of my friends are African Americans and I am sure that the African Americans in the martial arts community will make sure they will not give a cent of their hard eraned money to buy magazines with Jim's articles nor will they buy his products.Then there is the Asian Pacifics that is aloso strong in the MA community. We can do it! Guys, even if you are not BFP yet, you still disagree with prejudisum. Like Mr. Howard, he is Asian Canadian and he disagreed with Jim. So let's just boycott all the Martial arts magazines when ever they publish Jim Lacy articles, let's boycott Panther Productions Jim Lacy Tapes. Hurt their pocket book and they will listen. Just out of principles who want to put money in a white supremist's pocket. If a company represent a person, they are responsible, so we boycott these companys and magazines that support Jim Lacy and hurt their pocket books, they will then listen.
It will be nice if someone cut and paste this onto all the martial arts magazine's Kung Fu message boards, especially Qiqong Magazine's message board.

GM Doo Wai
Bak Fu Pai

Thank You and good luck in your training!

Charles
Bak Fu Pai

BAI HE
07-11-2001, 01:09 AM
I am truly sorry for you guys. These are the kinds of instances where Master Wai must shake his head and wonder why bother teaching at all. This is what happens when you try and share something meaningful with the wrong type of person. That sucks. I'm sure the MA community of this board will adhere to this boycott with vigor. Again I am very sorry that this happened to you and you gung-fu brothers and especially Master Wai.

"Trust is something that comes easy, when you've never been a victim."

Keep your chin up.

Pete