PDA

View Full Version : Yau Kung Mun Website?

Eddie
07-15-2002, 02:14 AM
Does anyone know of a YKM website with some video clips? Im just interested to see how this style really look. We have a YKM school in a neighbouring city, but every time they perform, they only do lion dance. I have never seen their kung fu although I hear they are great. They also never enter kung fu competitions for some reason.
thanks in advance
Eddie

Buby
07-15-2002, 04:51 AM
This is sifu Garry's site. He's located in Australia.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm/

This link belong to YKM in Cali.
http://www.ykmusa.com/

Take care,
Buby

fiercest tiger
07-15-2002, 04:09 PM
Hi Mate,

Ill be having some mpegs up on fighting techniques and other stuff on my site hopefully buy the weekend!

ill let you know more soon.

dod u know the teachers school in south africa?

cheers
Garry:)

tnwingtsun
07-15-2002, 11:45 PM
What is YKM???:D :D:D :D

J/K M8 :D :D :D

fiercest tiger
07-16-2002, 02:39 AM
**** rednecks are everywhere!

WHO'S YA DADDY?

;)

Buby
07-16-2002, 04:56 AM
Better yet! What the hell is a Chattanooga?:D :D Is that some sort of ninja clan?:D

Buby

fiercest tiger
07-16-2002, 05:02 AM
Dont you know the song man, chattanooga on a cho cho?

hahahha wow:eek:

Tn dont tell me they named your town after that song? I know they have 7 toes and 12 fingers on each hand, but man tell me im wrong bro?

:D :p :cool:

Eddie
07-17-2002, 12:45 AM
fiercest tiger,
gíday mate :)

The YKM sifu is called Master Gary Chan, but I dont know his chinese name. He also teach taiji and he also has a TCM practice.

Master Chan is an internation judge in Lion and Dragon dance, and he is very good at playing lion. His son is also pretty well skilled, although I have never seen his kung fu. As far as I know, Master Chan does not take new students for kung fu anymore. They also never perform their kung fu in public (not that I know off).

I cant recall ever seing YKM forms, although I have seen some pak mei kung fu. The pak mei I saw was like wc and southern mantis which is more stationary than styles like hung ga and CLF. Im just interested to see what YKM looks like as someone told me it has ties with pak mei. Is it the same style?

Your website is nice. Thanks for the time. Let me know when you update it. I'm pretty interested in your taoist background, maybe we could have some chats away from the forums.
Eddie

fiercest tiger
07-17-2002, 04:03 PM
Ok, thanks ill try and find out this guys lineage as i dont know him or have heard of him. But lion dance is really big in the hongkong and u.s.a branch as this brings in the cash flow. Here in OZ my we tend to be more on the fighting and kung fu side of things, but our lion dance is one of the best here as well.

Check my site by the weekend, ive been playing around with a new digital camera and trying to edit some mpegs for the techniques and all sorts of things. so ill post here for you to know if there up.

take care mate
garry;)

fiercest tiger
07-17-2002, 07:55 PM
I should have some mpegs up tonight, hopefully the quality is ok, its a trial run for better clips later im still new to this editing and producing etc.:)

There will be downloads on techniques from our 1st form on different attacks and scenarios. There will be a short clip on our internal form,lol it has a wooden ball exercise as well for strength etc. It will have the start of the Sek sze form, so you guys can see if its like your BAKKKK MEEEEI.

OK, so if any of you have problems with downloading it please email me or let me know if you run into problems.

thanks
Garry FT:)

grogan
07-17-2002, 09:39 PM
Hi Eddie, I have heard that FT is pretty goog at the old YKM, ask himabout his correspondence course with what the Australian exchange rate is at these days it woul probably cost less than parking meter change!

Eddie
07-18-2002, 06:33 AM
Grogan,
Hi, Im not interested in learning YKM, I was just wondering what it looked like :) . I love martial arts and love watching different styles perform.

I study the best style on this planet :)
CHOY LAY FUT !!!!!! :D

Sui
07-18-2002, 06:59 AM
eddie-CHOY LAY FUT !!!!!!

then you realy need some help,i think f.t's ykm is to much for you,since you only do clf.

may i suggest "line dancing" for you.lol:D :D :D

fiercest tiger
07-18-2002, 07:46 AM
Okay, there are some clips up on the site now... a small section of Sek Sze Kuen, a little bit of our internal forms, and a start to the techniques workshop page (more on that in the next couple of days).

There is also a small breakdown of yin & yang hands with photos & dim mak points.

The files for the vids are pretty big, so if your connection is any slower than cable i would recommend that you right click on the links & save the clip rather than trying to stream it from the web. This way you wont have to sit there while it buffers for ages. I also dont think it will work on Macs, windows format only at the moment (sorry people).

Let me know what you think. I cant wait to hear all the sh!t im going to get for this... lol

see below for the link to my site.

FT :)

tnwingtsun
07-18-2002, 07:41 PM
It is a Cherrokee name(It means road work),also a major riverport during the Civil War.

The song came out of WW2 when they shipped ya'll Yankees
done here(through Chattanooga) so us Southerners could teach
ya'll how to shoot.

Besides,I'm from the Carolinas,thats a place now where us Southerners teach ya'll how to swim on the way to Florida:D

TaoBoy
07-18-2002, 10:11 PM
Just to make it easier for everyone -

FT's vids and pics are in the Technique workshop (http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm/technique_workshop.htm).

FT, any YKM schools in Melbourne?

fiercest tiger
07-18-2002, 10:45 PM
Hi,

Nope no YKM there as yet, maybe one day! What style you practise?

Garry FT:)

Eddie
07-19-2002, 12:33 AM
Boy those files are big.
Nice job with the site FT. Im trying to open it as we type.

Siu, take it you havent encountered the super deadly sow choy gwa choy combo yet :) ? CLF rules :D

fiercest tiger
07-19-2002, 12:38 AM
Thanks mate, still i would rather good quality in the mpegs etc

thanks for the kind words bro!:D

Eddie
07-19-2002, 12:53 AM
FT
just finished checking the first video. Pretty good. might be a silly question, but does YKM also use dummys in training? like a dummy form?

Sui
07-19-2002, 04:06 AM
eddie,i've encounted many things to wich you haven't.
"sow choy gwa choy"is one of the worst :D but i'm sure you excecute it well.lol

clf rules are simple keep striking...even if the opponant has vanished[wasteful techniques] lol

Eddie
07-19-2002, 06:15 AM
Siu,
why no profile? The only reference to something (might be nothing) is the ýuens BABE' bit. May I ask, you male or female?

I think my sow gwa combos are pretty cool. My arms are fairly lon so i have the reach advantage.

:cool:
FT- you got me very interested in your style. I liked the second form. You seem very pasionate about your kung fu. Let me know when you update the site again.

fiercest tiger
07-19-2002, 06:27 AM
I will let you know when the techniques are ready to go, hopefully by the weekend mate.

have a great weekend!

garry:)

fiercest tiger
07-19-2002, 06:49 AM
YKM has a dummy form as well as i just designed my own live grinding arm dummy that ill show on the clips to come. The dummy covers all gates and is made or steel!

FT

fiercest tiger
07-21-2002, 02:47 AM
Gang,

I have added 2 new clips to the technique workshop check it out!

Enjoy
FT:)

friday
07-21-2002, 09:03 PM
nice clips FT :)

quick hand movements you are pretty fast

friday
07-21-2002, 09:03 PM
nice clips FT :)

quick hand movements you are pretty fast

Tao-Yin-Lee
07-22-2002, 10:54 AM
Friday,

Long versus Short - ? What's it mean in Tibetan Kung-Fu :)

Tao

fiercest tiger
07-23-2002, 02:45 PM
Thanks mate, hows the pak hok world going? regards to your sifu!

TaoBoy
07-23-2002, 05:18 PM
FT,

Had time to check out all the vids. The Yau Kung Sup Batt Seurng Toi Jeurng form has some movements that are very reminiscent of some meditation movements in my SPM style. Shows the close relationships between many CMA styles, I guess.

BTW - clean out your PM mailbox, it's full.

TB.

fiercest tiger
07-24-2002, 05:52 AM
do u practise the 18 swimming dragons form?:)

TaoBoy
07-28-2002, 07:45 PM
FT, I haven't learned that form and am unsure if it is in the system. It may be taught later?

Dan
07-30-2002, 01:13 AM
thanks for the free clips! been waiting to see some YKM too!
these files arent so big?? i havent finished d/l them all, but havent hit on over 3mb yet :)

dan

fiercest tiger
08-02-2002, 04:42 AM
I have added more clips to the techniques on my site.

FT:D

Bolt
08-02-2002, 10:58 AM
Nice clips Garry. Seriously. But, MAN - does that guy get some abuse or what ?!!? Funny though .. I could'a sworn I saw him smile as he was being tossed.
Gotta love it!

fiercest tiger
08-03-2002, 05:13 AM
Lol, He was smiling!:)

What other types of clips would you guys like to see more of?

I was going to do all different fighting ranges, every couple of months a different range!:)

talk to you soon mate.
Garry

fiercest tiger
08-04-2002, 02:27 AM
We have created a Yau Kung Mun store to sell YKM and kung fu themed products like t-shirts, hats, mugs, posters, boxer shorts, clocks etc...

Click on the link below to have a look:

Yau Kung Mun Store (http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=yaukungmun,realkungfu)

Let me know if you want to see something in particular on there. If you have a design you want on a t-shirt, email me the image and ill see what i can do.

FT Garry

TaoBoy
08-04-2002, 07:25 PM
YKM boxer shorts? LOL! :D

Nice vids too. I gotta say the techniques/principles shown are very reminiscent of what I study.

Is the Yau Kung Mun Jik Bo Kuen two man drill a conditioning set or sensitivity training set? Or none of the above?

fiercest tiger
08-04-2002, 11:08 PM
HEY! HAHAHAHA U KNOW!!:)

The jik bo strengthens and develops sensitivity like the mantis doy jong (spelling).

Take care
Garry:cool:

Sui
08-05-2002, 02:44 AM
f.t i think your demo's are quite good,however would you realy say that they are used in "real terms"? if not what are your accomplishments?

fiercest tiger
08-05-2002, 04:53 AM
Yes i could if the opportunity is there! I am showing how a sequence can be used from a form, although you can use each move seperately and with a different combo.

whats your point?

FT

Sui
08-05-2002, 05:00 AM
my point?ykm is internal isn't it?then why would points be in this sector?

"opportunity" is such a big word for me but i guess you already know this?number two would be the element in this case.i'm sure md can vouch for that?

what if the "opportunity"did not arise?would you fail?

Sui
08-05-2002, 05:15 AM
whats up "mate"?need to think:D wouldn't that be where you fail to be slow?even when you are fast like you show?

i'm not nit picking,just showing how it could be a mental challenge;)

Buby
08-05-2002, 07:20 AM
"what if the "opportunity"did not arise?" - Then you make the opportunity or move on to what does flow.

"would you fail?" - fail? what would you consider as failing?

Take care,
Buby

Ego_Extrodinaire
08-05-2002, 08:32 AM
YKM syndey must have become a tourist attraction for chinese tourist who want to feel at home in a foreign country. After visiting the sifu - who's name seems very chinese, they would like to purchase some memorabilia. so its off to the YKM store. There's probably going to be a YKM dim sim and YKM internet cafe - hey they already have a YKM mouse pad for all those YKM students to exercise their wrist co-ordinarion for their Fierce Tiger Claw on line! Is there's a YKM home stay and is there a YKM taxi that takes you direct to and from the air port. If not these aare helpful suggestions for the YKM kwoon limited. Of course there is YKM lion dancinng who would be too happy to perform on chinese new year's day and every other day. YKM would have appeared to have started as a type of kung fu - they even have their own herbal brew from recipies dating back a million years. Too bad the Siggroittzzrtir Root has become extinct, so has the dodo. It is substituted with the orange carrot and the free range spatchchock - not GM of course.

so it's ooooffff to the YKM store we go! do you have a chocolate factory? Sifu charlie and the chocolate factory. with little students running around.

Buby
08-05-2002, 09:28 AM
Sounds tasty. Sifu you should look into the YKM dim sum thingy ego has mentioned or maybe YKM fortune cookies.

**** Ego, I don't care what anybody has to say about you. You're alright in my book.:rolleyes:

As a matter of fact, for all the wonderful ideas you just gave us, I'll be sending you your very own YKM boxers that read: I JOCK YKM:p

Be easy super,

Buby

Sui
08-05-2002, 11:44 AM
ego,you have no idea of ykm so i'd shut up"mate"and stick to your wishful cr@p:D

buby,i expected nothing else from you to ask and half answer ,but you hit the nail on the head with opportunity and fail[hoped you realized that?]

so you see buby to create,is to fail.and they are my considerations.

nice buby are you sure you are not f.t's teacher?

fiercest tiger
08-05-2002, 05:42 PM
LOL, I was thinking about a cafe you know, but i now have to get wheel chair access for your A$$!:)

As for selling out not yet, maybe soon. Have you got a problem with someone trying to earn a buck from doing something love?

ALSO do you think that kung fu should be free?

take care my friend
FT

sui,

I guess one day i'll be able to show you in person if i can pull of just one of these moves!;)

Buby,

what up DOGG? i better make the boxer shorts crutch a bit bigger for my slong. hahahaha

:D

TaoBoy
08-05-2002, 06:47 PM
Garry, just asked my Dai Si Heng about this form. He said it is taught later in the system. He also had a look at your site and said a lot of what you do is similar to our style. He thinks we must have a close ancestral root. Interesting!

Sui
08-06-2002, 02:25 AM
f.t,i apologise but i doubt it?

fiercest tiger
08-06-2002, 04:19 AM
Dont forget i have limp ging? :) no need to appoligise bro, maybe you wont get a strike in on me who knows?:eek:

Ego_Extrodinaire
08-06-2002, 07:04 AM
YKM merchandise has the "Utility Belt" as one of the range of products- what do you think it should do?

I say it should have all sorts of grappling hooks so you can fly through the air just like the movies. What do you think?

FT I would certainly pay a visit if I come down to Australia and bring home some memobrilia for my folks. You'll do well to haul my fat a$$ up the stairs.

Buby
08-06-2002, 07:59 AM
Dude no need to haul your fat a$$, sifu already told you that he would put a ramp for you.;)

Buby

fiercest tiger
08-06-2002, 03:27 PM
yes, the main feature at the ykm cafe is flying you to the table with your partner, but first you need to show some sword skill on top of the bamboo forest. See your giving me some good idea's, as well for the wing chun people there will be a 108 wooden dummy dinning hall. I'll have bagua bus boys, to walk around in circles and clean tables and serve drinks. Northern mantis to do the washing and picking out cuterly with the one finger or course. Its all there at the YKM CAFE!:)

Every art has a place at the YKM CAFE! There are gong sau rooms, san shou matts, shaolin burgers are the best in town.lol Try our new baby back ribs with hsing yi touch, served with lin gong jing sauce....hahahaa see it gets better bro!

later
GAZZZZZZA:D

fiercest tiger
08-06-2002, 06:15 PM
added more clips, weapons medely on weapons page and another technique from technique workshop.

sui,
yes, you can nit pick!:)

i love you all
FT:cool:

Sui
08-06-2002, 06:44 PM
i wouldn't dream of nit picking ,to much respect for ya"mate"

if i could strike what makes you so sure that i would.[its greater pleasure not to strike and to see your studs pick up from it,eg buby]but first you'd have to suss me out before hand as to know you are safe,askin md won't help,hahahahaha.

fiercest tiger
08-06-2002, 07:30 PM
stop talking in tongues and speak english! I dont know what you mean.
:)

ask MD what?

TaoBoy
08-06-2002, 08:47 PM
Nice soundtrack, FT. :)

How many weapons are traditionally included in YKM?

fiercest tiger
08-07-2002, 12:10 AM
3 section
spear
staff
double swords
single sword
straight sword
double daggers
double butterfly swords
bench
double hooks
double axes
9 section whip
tiger fork
kwan dao
monks spade
2 ended spear

maybe 18 traditional weapons this is all i know of.

:D

Sui
08-07-2002, 02:42 AM
what are you worried about?i haven't dissed ykm at all.and infact md should be your student[she is half way there anyway].

i'll stop but you missed the majic word"please".lol

meltdawn
08-07-2002, 06:52 AM
You call for me, here I am. Where are you? Who is your master?

You keep jumping back and forth over the fence. Your little boy thingies are bound to be caught and ripped on something.

It's really too bad that you can never reveal your master's name in public. Or your father's. (What is it you learned from him again? Pak mei? Lung Ying? Jow Ga? Did someone also teach
you some Wing Chun?) Because if you did say, I know you'd fear falling down in the street. What a shame to never get to prove your kung fu with anything but words.

Barking dog gets kicked by his master. No master? Stray dogs get eaten. How do you taste, little boy?

Not have a master, but have a father? People who talk like you have no father.

mantidsquasher
08-07-2002, 08:02 AM
wha is YKM anyways? is i sum kinda Pak-Mei or wha?
is it a mantid style?

Buby
08-07-2002, 08:17 AM
YKM is a combination of Pak Mei (Sijo was a disciple of CLC in China) and Yau Kung Sup Batt Seurng Toi Jeurng (Sijo was also a disciple of the monk Tit Yun).

The beginner to advanced levels are Pak Mei, but the Yau Kung is only taught to bai shi or to selected students.

Take care,
Buby

Sui
08-07-2002, 08:55 AM
md,hahahaha couldn't stay away.lol
what was it you wrote-"i'll do mine and you do yours"?well looks like you'll be drooling for a while dog and becareful of your master.hahahahaha

keep guessing md you might just get it.lol your master,hahahaa thats all he'll be,ouch.like i said go under f.t hell do more than teach you[have you seen his mpegs?he's alot better than you and your si-fu thought eh?]

keep wishing.you had your chance to bury the hattech but your pride got the better of you,tut,tut women eh,god love em.hahahahaha

buby
i've swiched my pm off,was it important?i'll switch it back on for you.ok?

mantiskilla
08-07-2002, 09:53 AM
i hope you have a snorkel.hahahaha:eek:
________
Effects of nexium (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/nexium/)

Buby
08-07-2002, 10:01 AM
It's up to you. I can always contact you via e-mail if you wish to keep your PM off.

I'll send you an e-mail and you can let me know then which you prefer, e-mail or PM.

Take care,
Buby

meltdawn
08-07-2002, 10:59 AM
"md,hahahaha bark.lol
bark bark-"baaaaaark"?well bark bark bark bark.hahahahaha "

Roll over! Good boooooy.

"he's alot better than (bark) you and your si-fu thought eh?"

My master has never seen Garry's mpegs, nor does he know who Garry is. Whatever his skill, he is doing a fantastic job of promoting his school and his art.

"you had your chance to (bark) bury the hattech"

Ah yes, you instant messaged Garry, then got hooked into me, and asked to bury the hatchet with me, because you knew you'd gone overboard. Funny, you spelled "hatchet" correctly when you made the offer. I told you then - and apparently you want to hear it again - SHUT UP.

Who is your master?
Where do you live?

Play dead. Good booooooooy.

Sui
08-07-2002, 05:11 PM
you must be on heat md for all the barking,hahahaha

well md show your master the mpegs then he'll problably retire and be his student hahahahaa

i've gone overbaord?you wish,like i said before my spelling is still much better than yours and your si-fu's kung fu.hahahahaha and the geeks that he teaches like "couldn't kill a flykilla"

well my master isn't your master thats for sure,i have to much respect for myself,hahahaha
and you know where i live,bringing it out in the open will still not give your si-fu the courage to see me,hahahaha

you wish i played dead then you could spill your dribble,hahahaha

SHUT UP-how rude of you when you know you can't?hahahahaha

Sui
08-07-2002, 06:08 PM
hey f.t just seen the weapons mpeg and not bad not bad at all.especially the 3 section rice flares and the spear.well done f.t you are getting there for sure.

md take note.you could learn much this gwai-lo puts your so called hakka lung ying master to shame.hahahahaha better still get him to get some mpegs up on your website we could all do with a laugh.hahahaha we could be proved wrong though i very,very much doubt it hahahahahaha

fiercest tiger
08-08-2002, 12:15 AM
Thanks for kind words!:) Although meltys teacher is far older and wiser then me, there is no way i could be knowledgable at kung fu then him. I have no compition with any style or teacher, i just do my thing and im happy. Kung fu is personal to ME! Im always at war with myself, how can i get pass this stage as im still a beginner?:confused:

You dont see much of the 9 section whip as it snapped and hit the ceiling and almost hit my students head..lol:eek:

Melty:)
Thankyou for your very kind words too!

And for everyone that has said good things this applies to you too!:)

regards
FT

P.S ill keep you all posted for new clips soon. Anyone have any sugestions on what they would like to see more of??:)

Sui
08-08-2002, 03:24 AM
f.t there you go again being modest.being a begginer the least of your problems.lol

look if md was honest she'd sign up for a course or two.lol

yes i would like to see you show to the world your "sup batt mor"
but i know you wouldn't.i think how else better than to promote your club by showing this amazing form.it is certainly the best looking and the most exciting if excecuted properly.

sanjia
08-08-2002, 05:02 AM
Why don't you answer the ladies questions and why do you disrespect her teacher?

Is it because you have no answer, or is it something else?

What is the point of your animosity?

Do you actually practice or have you ever been taught any style of martial art? If so what and by whom?

Can you answer these questions sensibly without lewd or fatuous
comment?

We shall see.

Mark S

mantiskilla
08-08-2002, 05:10 AM
hope you swim better than you write.hahaha:eek:
________
Beautiful women (http://www.****tube.com/video/9835/cumshot-compilation-of-beautiful-women)

meltdawn
08-08-2002, 05:54 AM
Garry,

For all of the information you have gained in your studies, it is highly admirable that you are obviously so willing and open to pass it on to your students. I personally respect your years in the arts. However, methinks we all need to spend some time with our backs to the computer screens. I sit on my arse all day and MUST look at it... that's MY excuse. But soon I will be in the trenches of egg rolls and pork bellies, so you will see much less of me. ;)

I do have questions about your clips. Shall I ask them here or of you directly?

S**:

Who is your master?

I know you want to see clips of real dragon, but you still won't get it. You can't buy my master's kung fu like you've bought your own. However, feel free to swim on over and try it. Don't worry, we'll keep it in the family.

Funny thing, when you're eating at a restaurant, and you have to use the bathroom, your kung fu becomes obsolete when your pants are around your ankles.

Lei si fut gwai. Bark. Bark bark. SHUT UP.

Sui
08-08-2002, 07:29 AM
san the little man,look,i think you would rather have those questions answered in person,just give us your addy and i'll look you up.don't be afraid.send me a pm and i'll look into it?

md,hahahahaha what makes you think i haven't already tryied your k.f and speaking from experience???hahahaha mines cr@p but yours is worse,hahahaha oh yes the clips,like i said could do with a laugh as the lung ying comedy clips.lol go,put them up you afraid or what?hahahahaha

with the pants around your ankles?well you must know yourself as you explain so canny.hahahaha does your si-fu use the ladies with ya too hahahaha when you go out for dinner.hahahahaha

p.s whoz said anything about buying your masters kung fu?
FREE for a laugh is what i meant.lol
2.it would only be a waste of money anyway.hahahahaha

hahahaha,say gai poor lay si-fu eh gung fu ho mow yung,say puk gai,hahahahaha ham ga chtan.hahahahahaha why don't you try to shut me up hahahahahaha

mantiskilla
08-08-2002, 07:55 AM
so much hostility could be masking hidden( or maybe not so hidden) ****sexual tendencies.food for thought.you're the fly in my cheese.got your flippers yet?:rolleyes:
________
Iolite Vaporizer Health (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

meltdawn
08-08-2002, 08:49 AM
Who is your master?
Where do you live?

No, I do not pay for my kung fu – not like that. Lei kung fu, gei do chin a?

Why do you call me that? You want a free sample? Lei joong yi po a? M hooooooooooooo, lei lun yeung. Lei HO JIU lun yeung.

And it’s you who will be face down in the street, with your family, lei sang ga GAI PO a. Not even Chinese. I’m more Chinese than you are.

Bark. Bark bark. Coward. Lei hai gok dak nau a?

Ngoh Sifu gong:
Lei sifu a, ching, bin wai a? Lei yau gei do a? Lei mo yau sifu.
Lei bin do a?
Lei si fut gwai.

Yi ga……….. SAU SENG.

kei lun
08-08-2002, 10:02 AM
Whats all the bickering about guys? Some creative chinese phrases you guys know too.

Lei hai m hai tong yan? Ngoh m ji lei dei gone mat yeh bat yue jun hai ho cho! Taai do yan ho chi lei gong yeh , dim gaai gum baat gwa? Mo gung lien, mo yeh jo? Jaa, yau si gan lei ying goi hok baat wah, ho m ho jue yi ge? Mgoi mo gong gum do cho hau, gung fu yan ying goi yau laai mau, lei dei ji m ji ngoh gong me yeh yi si a?

Anyway, I thought there was some interesting clips there Gary, good on you!

Kei Lun

meltdawn
08-08-2002, 11:08 AM
Hello kei lun,

Ngoh m hai tong yan, ok? Call me "egg". Pak ngoy, wong loy!

You should easily know what we are talking about and why it's escalated. It's all loud mouth kung fu, I know that. Yes I also have work to do and practice. I sit at a desk. This is an amusing deviation from Quickbooks throughout the day. That's all.

As far as being polite goes, I was polite for a long time. Now I speak up only to tell the foul-mouthed no-name coward to shut up. His choice to draw the line, only he has no "pen" to draw it! Sometimes you have to go tell the neighbor to shut his dog up. Only so far to back up.

Oh, I don't speak Mandarin; this is how I've learned Cantonese:
"Leung yeh chung geen!!!
Yi ga pai gwaat!!!"

However, your message is understood. But it's a good thing you can change the channel, isn't it? ;)

Sui
08-08-2002, 11:38 AM
hahahaha md,ngor dzee lay mo teen bay lay si-fu,hahahaha lay bay hai bay koi.lay si-fu doo hoe dor gai-poor,um-sick gung fu,doo hai dor gor tao.hahahaha

lay ban tong yan,nor hi zdan hak-ga yan di me lay dzee doe.
lay ma san dow lay di may ho chow henn hai.hahahahaha

sau seng nor?lay sheong.lol. lay si-fu du mo gung fu du mo ging lik.
nor si-fu hi choi heong geong,funleng.lay si-fu choi dai bo,koi mo dak yung.hahahahaha

md your so full of it,and its no-wonder he can only get geeks wannabe for studs like mantiskilla,hahahahaha the truth is this are your true colors[not the "egg"]hahahahaha

kei lun,lay dzee meltdawn ho bak gwa,say loy-yin hi gumm yong la,hahahahaha

meltdawn
08-08-2002, 01:53 PM
You write as poorly in Chinese as you do in English.

Try your native dialect. Bark. Bark bark.

Fan Leung is my master's territory, you witless moron. Are you lying to me? My sibak and teacher lives in Heung Gong, you pathetic loser. Since you've never seen real kung fu, of course you wouldn't know what ging is.

And since you've never been with any woman but your mommie, lei m ji "say loy-yin hi gumm yong la".

One more time:

WHO is your master?
Where do YOU live?

meltdawn
08-08-2002, 01:54 PM
Oops, forgot:

SHUT UP.

fiercest tiger
08-08-2002, 03:35 PM
Hi,

You can ask me about the clips here doesnt matter, its okay!

Sui,

"stop pulling your sisters hair" wow my chinese is not good enough to join in or maybe i just stay away from what you guys are talking about!:(

sup batt mor kuil heh, hmmm your computer screen may break from the ging. hahahaha:D

Kei lun
thanks bro appreciated the kind words.:)

Sui
08-08-2002, 04:23 PM
ooooww md i can feel the heat under your collar.

my bad chinese and english is still better than your kung fu hahahahaa

my native bark bark,hahaha so you can understand being a female dogggg,hahahahaa

this is where you fall,funleng is fanling in hakka language so you fell very hard,ouch.your si-fu is no hakka,which i knew already but new ppl know for sure your full of it.caught out again md.hahahahaha

your si-fu is from tai po which is pronounced dai bo,hahahaha caught out again clever not,hahahaaha.since you've never been to hong kong,tai po and fanling are not together or in one another.
you big big FOOL.hahahahaha look it up on a map.

my mother was or isn't bak gwa,but your mother has a chow hai,puk gai.lay a ba hi a gam yui loa,hahahaha

my master is H.B.unn......hahahahahaha

Sui
08-08-2002, 04:32 PM
f.t i knew you wouldn't go for it.lol
i think you have nothing to loose and would go for it.no better way to promote your club.i mean look at md's si-fu he's half dead and couldn't get into position let alone do an mpeg.he really really does great kung fu,yeah right i'm sure.and theres no way his geeks could promote it.hahahaha md could i suppose but would get punters of allsorts instead of k.f practitioners.hahahahaha

p.s my computure screen would explode,cause you know what ging is and md doesn't or her si-fut hahahaha it would be great for them the geeks that is for they would have a new goal-to do real k.f not that cow boy lap sap that they do now.hahahahaha

fiercest tiger
08-08-2002, 09:54 PM
For all you pak mei people i'll be selling mang fu chut lum on video forget training with a sifu, you can buy my tape and wont take you a life time to earn this level!:)

only $39.95

just kidding.:D

true limp ging comes from porn sau hahahaha its a gwalo ging only gwalo can produce such a limp ging.

Hey why arent you speaking to me anymore??:(

Regards
Paul Hogan:)

tnwingtsun
08-08-2002, 10:27 PM
Sui = Sui few??

"my master is H.B.unn......hahahahahaha"

This is not my fight between you and md but..........

Does he feel the same as you do about md and her teacher?

tnwingtsun
08-08-2002, 10:27 PM
Sui = Sui few??

"my master is H.B.unn......hahahahahaha"

This is not my fight between you and md but..........

Does he feel the same as you do about md and her teacher?

Pak Mei student
08-09-2002, 05:19 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sui

my master is H.B.unn......hahahahahaha

Ha ha this is huge piece of ****.

By the way, the official Hong kong translation is Tai Po, not dai bo. You dumb ass.

It is not the Fanling. It is Fan Lan.

What? YOu are going to chanllege me in Fan lan. Go ahead. You have a chance end of the month in August. I dare you piece of ****.

Let's have a fight demonstration in Pak Mei conference.

Come.

My si-hing is there too.

By the way, I talk to Li got pui. He is in hong kong now. He doesn't know who you are.

Are you going to ask li got pui to beat me up?

ha ha hha

I have a yum cha with him every month or so. He does beat me up in a teaching way.

:D :D

meltdawn
08-09-2002, 07:15 AM
Bark! Bark bark!

**SMACK**

Whimper... whimper....

Tai Po means Big Step. I know how to pronounce it, obviously I also know how to write it. Fanling is shortened form of Chalk Hill. My master pronounces hill as leun/g. Ha ha, oh, you caught me. :rolleyes:

Fanling is adjacent to and just north of Tai Po in the New Territories. I don't think I have to visit Hong Kong to learn how to read a map. :rolleyes:

I remember you saying you weren't a student of Pak Mei. :rolleyes:
I remember when you said my master was 1/2 Hak Ga. :rolleyes:
I remember when you said he had 3 kids. :rolleyes:
I remember you saying your HAK GA mommie taught you kung fu. :rolleyes:
I remember you saying your daddy met Cheung Lai Chen when he was 12. :rolleyes:
I remember you saying your daddy and Li Got Pui shut down schools together. :rolleyes:

Garry,
send me two copies! I will only pay 29.95 though... OK, I'm getting my questions together about the clips, give me until lunch time, unless I get busy at work. That way you will be in bed and have a chance to sleep on it! Or whatever it is that you do in there...

PMS:
Your conference is this month? I will give you the address of Master Lau at our association in Hong Kong.

Sui
08-09-2002, 07:57 AM
tn,dr wong and h.b unn are of the same level--sh!te.hahahahahaaha

pms,whenever you like pm me.or print out where and when.

md your in the same catogory as pms,not educated in martial arts.

and its nice you all waist your time on me.hahahahaha the kung fu masters.tn.pms.md what a joke hahahahaha

f.t,of course i'm speaking to you but not on messenger,you seem to have all you need so i won't be in the way anymore:)

p.s i forgot md your si-fu w@nk hahahaha and dr wong is a dr of sh!te
don't cry girls:( hahahahahaha

Pak Mei student
08-09-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Sui
tn,dr wong and h.b unn are of the same level--sh!te.hahahahahaaha

pms,whenever you like pm me.or print out where and when.

martial arts.

Come. Come at the end of august.

You have a chance to show me your kung fu. What? You pretend you don't know the address. Chicken out!! without action.

Tsim Sha Tsui
Harbour City.
August 29th, 2002.

My address is in Hong KOng pak mei association. It doesn' t take a genius to figure out.

Ask Li Got Pui. If you knows you or not. I know him personally. He teaches me once awhile. I am curious about your existence.

He does beat me up as a part time teacher. :D

Come. Ask Li Got Pui to beat me up.

If you really knows him.

Pak Mei student
08-09-2002, 08:28 AM
Sui

By the way, you are weighted with your words. Even stupid people can see through your quality.

What the **** are you? You are not ashamed that you are abusing the chinese characteristic to foreigner. It makes a bad impression for all the foreigners.

A person with a level of kindergarten chinese can teach foreigner chinese. This is hell of a joke.

Your hakka solely uses communication for yourself. Your so called suiglish is bad. Your chinese hakka is bad.

What are you bragging about?

Pak Mei student
08-09-2002, 08:46 AM
7:00 at the clock tower. August 29th, 2002

Deal. Don't tell me you don't know where the clock tower in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Ps: I will come with Li Got Pui, because he wants to have a coffee with me.;) My sifu and Sihing will be there too.:D

sanjia
08-09-2002, 08:56 AM
Hi,
As a note of interest I asked our teacher if he knew who Li Got Pui was. He did. He knew him when he was in London. He said his kung-fu was very high level and that he had gone back to Hong Kong.

With respect
Mark

To Sui :
Thus far you have trashed everyone on this forum with the exception of Fiercest Tiger. You have 'challenged' people with yourself and with 'visits' from others. You attempt to make much of yourself and your supposed knowledge without actually and factually stating anything at all with any substance whatsoever.
The point of your existence is to play on this and other kung-fu forums. It is sad. You are sad. There is no need for your 'behaviour'. I have tried to talk sensibly to you as have others but you can do nothing but put everyone down to try and raise yourself up. You are indeed a waste of time as you posted.
It is simple fact that you are the nobody because you are pixels on a screen and nothing more.
Do everyone a favour and get a life.

Pak Mei student
08-09-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by sanjia
Hi,
As a note of interest I asked our teacher if he knew who Li Got Pui was. He did. He knew him when he was in London. He said his kung-fu was very high level and that he had gone back to Hong Kong.

With respect
Mark

To Sui :
Thus far you have trashed everyone on this forum with the exception of Fiercest Tiger. You have 'challenged' people with yourself and with 'visits' from others. You attempt to make much of yourself and your supposed knowledge without actually and factually stating anything at all with any substance whatsoever.
The point of your existence is to play on this and other kung-fu forums. It is sad. You are sad. There is no need for your 'behaviour'. I have tried to talk sensibly to you as have others but you can do nothing but put everyone down to try and raise yourself up. You are indeed a waste of time as you posted.
It is simple fact that you are the nobody because you are pixels on a screen and nothing more.
Do everyone a favour and get a life.

Yes. My part time kung fu mentor is living in HK. Obviously, Sui have outdated information.

Sui is bluffing, when he said Li will send someone over. Which is impossible. Li is having a good retirement. Why he would bother with this kind of internet idiocy.

Pak Mei student
08-09-2002, 09:11 AM
sui;

What? ARe you going to send li's son?

:p :D

Sui
08-09-2002, 06:39 PM
thank you:)

Rolling_Hand
08-10-2002, 04:24 PM
Sui - Are you still practicing Bak Mei?

It's time to climb the wing chun mountain, wing chun kung fu is the only truth....hahahaha.......wake up all ya Bak Mei nuts!!

Sui
08-11-2002, 09:37 AM
hahaha-true true r-h,nah i never did.bak mei is for su[k manchus so is w/c,but then again you've completed w/c and have gone to a higher status to ba-gua i believe.lol

how about a cup of cha to wake you up:) special blend?

r-h do have to climb the wing chun mountain again???please,it was fun but i know i'll get kicked off kfo again,do you really want this?and why???i know md[your freind] wishes.hahahahaha

later r-h i choose when to go:)

p.s looks like the whips back?do you think you can control him this time?you may have given him a doughnut but he's proved himself beyond you,by not playing king of the mountain[his mountain anyway].lol also yuan has been king while we were gone then cloud crucified him with the "lim lik" subject.hahahaha

give us a holla when your ready for the entry?

sui xxxxxxxx

CLOUD ONE
08-11-2002, 04:54 PM
Hey sui,
The only way he enters is through the back-door:D
So watch you don't drop the soap;)

He can't handle 'the kings and queens' of W.C mountain cos he is Yuan fen's b*tch. Yuan Fen slapped him so hard that he ended up on the southern. If he can't handle W.C mountain how the hell is he going to handle the Southern forests where all the animals reside. Bagau is for the elite not the retarded.

tnwingtsun
08-11-2002, 09:09 PM
"tn,dr wong and h.b unn are of the same level--sh!te.hahahahahaaha"

I never posted that statement.

You remind me of a pawn(Child) that tries to stir up the students(of) and the Sifus of high status,this will get you nowhere,for I feel sorry for you,you may had some training but without respect
for others you have no respect for yourself.

Your ranting only shows you to be someone of low character.

" p.s i forgot md your si-fu w@nk hahahaha and dr wong is a dr of sh!te
don't cry girls hahahahahaha"

Once again,you may had SOME training but without respect
for others you have no respect for yourself,that puts your training in the gutter with your character.

No self respecting or high status Bai Mei/Pak Mei Sifu
would have you as a student if he knew how you trash
other people.

People on this forum you think as friends,think again.

I will give you some advice for your benifit,

grow up.

PS,we don't care what you think of us,listen and learn the right
way,change your character and you might go somewhere in life.

tnwingtsun
08-11-2002, 09:26 PM
"tn,dr wong and h.b unn are of the same level--sh!te.hahahahahaaha"

I never posted that statement.

You remind me of a pawn(Child) that tries to stir up the students(of) and the Sifus of high status,this will get you nowhere,for I feel sorry for you,you may had some training but without respect
for others you have no respect for yourself.

Your ranting only shows you to be someone of low character.

" p.s i forgot md your si-fu w@nk hahahaha and dr wong is a dr of sh!te
don't cry girls hahahahahaha"

Once again,you may had SOME training but without respect
for others you have no respect for yourself,that puts your training in the gutter with your character.

No self respecting or high status Bai Mei/Pak Mei Sifu
would have you as a student if he knew how you trash
other people.

People on this forum you think as friends,think again.

I will give you some advice for your benifit,

grow up.

PS,we don't care what you think of us,listen and learn the right
way,change your character and you might go somewhere in life.

Sui
08-12-2002, 05:57 AM
tn,like i said "thank you":)

respect forms in many ways.

no training what so ever:D

good for i would not want them to"try"and teach me,hahahaha

just thought again,thanks;)

i'm growing every day,every hour,every minit,every second to that moment.please let me know when i meet your criteria:D

good,b/c i think you are very low level taught and practise:confused: the right way indeed,like yourself w/c/pm yeah right,girly boy.hahahahaha

in life?i am here and always will be here,where is your destation?dough,dough,like i said low level.black belt.hahahahaha

r-h looks like i've been kicked off the mountain already by si-hing,what do you suggest now,do ba-gua on him hahahaha

cloud,hahahahaha funny man well r-h = retarded.lol.come on cloud have some spirit see how much he has learned.;)

Rolling_Hand
08-12-2002, 04:44 PM
<<<If he can't handle W.C mountain how the hell is he going to handle the Southern forests where all the animals reside.>>>

Cloud One - You have to jump to attention as you're back in your cage. You hate being forced into a corner....hahaha! Enjoy your bannanas while you're there!!! If not enough just give me a yell, there're plenty of bannanas here for a animal like you.

Sui - Now, do you think Rolling_hand has a problem to feed all these animals in southern forest? Think again...hahaha!

Sui
08-12-2002, 05:20 PM
absolutly not r-h:)[but i could be wrong like dr wong,hey it rhyms] its about bloody time,i thought i was never going to see the real you again till now.welcome back and get rid of that chump who's been posting in your name hahahaha.

come on,what am i to do?

p.s no going on a johova witness crusade,i've heard about them in the uk.hahahahaah

cloud give him a holla to call his bluff i dare ya;)

sanjia
08-13-2002, 01:09 AM
So, are you going to the clock tower then?

Mark

Sui
08-13-2002, 03:20 AM
san the little man,are you going to give me your address then???

sanjia
08-13-2002, 03:52 AM
Sui, my name is Mark and my wife tells me that I am not a "little man". :-)

sui "are you going to give me your address then???"

As I have asked on several occasions, what do you want my address for?
Why can't I have yours?
Why can't you answer a question without changing the subject and asking another question?
Who are you?
What do you study?
Who taught you?
Are you going to meet Pakmeistudent?
Where are you?
Why are you disrespectful to Ho Bun Un, Chow Fook and Lum Chi Ping?

Lets see how mnay convoluted answers we can get out of that little lot.

Mark

mantiskilla
08-13-2002, 04:02 AM
well, how do you plan on getting out of this one? when you dont meet Pakmeistudent everyone will then KNOW what we've always suspected, you're a nameless, faceless coward. see what a big mouth can do for you?:D good times.
________
Volcano smoking device (http://www.vaporshop.com)

Rolling_Hand
08-13-2002, 10:03 AM
Well, you boys may have underestimated Sui...

Now, I'm waiting to see how Sui to prove himself on the top of Bak Mei mountain....hahaha!

Sui
08-13-2002, 04:49 PM
well well,san the BIG man,as i already explained by private message to all those question yet you do not explain to your monkey friends and md,i wonder why:rolleyes:

"Why are you disrespectful to Ho Bun Un, Chow Fook and Lum Chi Ping?"

well,like i said to you before on pm.and if you knew what i knew you know why and would agree but you haven't yet aquired many points to lead to the truth of these matters,keep practicing your western martial arts hahahahaa.

weedkilla,hahahahah you crack me up,how do i get out of this one?well weedkilla,simple by dragging you in,clever,dough dough.hahahahahaa:p

hell,i'll meet you all there md,and her cr@p si-fu,sanjai,mantiskilla,tnwingtsun,Pak Mei student,rolling-hand,mantis 104[thats what he really is]and any other monkey,hahahaha
i'll be wearing a red T-shirt so no excuses and when any of you don't show up,ppl will KNOW what they expected,that you are all talk no action and w@nk,hahahahahahaa.
hell,i'll even treat you to a coffee at "The Hyatt"which is only a stones throw away,if you survive that is.hahahaha.i would take the surviour(s) [though i doubt there would be a one]to the "Penninsula"but i got banned from the jewllery department for protesting about the hunt for the elephant's ivory;)

p.s i've already asked pms for a meeting in fanling[my neck of the woods]on the"southernfist forums" and he declined yet i'm still ready for a laugh to meet him.and i already know he won't show.

so there you have it"chicken ham lam's" hahahaahahah
don't bother tryin to squirm away fellas and md,even on money,you proclaim so much that you should be able to afford it.hahahahahahaa

pp.s san the big man still not satisfied well,i'll see you next time i'm in london and i hope you won't "chicken" out when i ask you to come to chinatown and play 14k with me.hahahahahaha

r-h,they played there cards to soon,eh,and bitten to much to chew.lol
whats up with the w/c mountain?no-body listening?:cool:

Sui
08-13-2002, 04:59 PM
sorry r-h i forgot there is still the discussion on"buddha/bodisivatta coming from the west"that has a ringtone worth speaking,but these monkeys wouln't understand the relevance,and the connections to martial arts.so i still haven't forgotten[you may play a valid key to it,maybe not?]

sanjia
08-14-2002, 01:06 AM
Sui "as i already explained by private message to all those question yet you do not explain to your monkey friends and md,i wonder why"

No you have not. You stated that you would 'send someone to see me who was the same level as me and what would happen would be up to me'
I asked you who this would be and you have not told me.
That is not explaining. You have not explained how you know what 'level' I am. Unless of course by your own opinion of Chow Fook and Ho Bun Un you are able to 'classify' me. Here you would however be wrong, as those were amongst my teachers instructors, not exclusively.
For what its worth, I consider myself an abject beginner in Pak Mei.

Sui "pp.s san the big man still not satisfied well,i'll see you next time i'm in london and i hope you won't "chicken" out when i ask you to come to chinatown and play 14k with me.hahahahahaha"

By all means let me know.

sui "well,like i said to you before on pm.and if you knew what i knew you know why and would agree but you haven't yet aquired many points to lead to the truth of these matters,keep practicing your western martial arts hahahahaa"

This is empty rhetoric, again.
You are stating something about nothing. You claim you 'know' and I don't. If that is the case then enlighten me, why is that so difficult? If you have the courage of your convictions then share them here on this public forum so we can all see.

Mark

phoenix-eye
08-14-2002, 04:44 AM
FT

Could you post a video of (all or part) of your Luk Hup Kuen (fist of 6 co-ordinates) form on the site?

We have the same named form in my system (not YKM or Bak Mei) and I would be interested to see the resemblence - if any?

Cheers

PE

Sui
08-14-2002, 07:54 AM
san,as expected:rolleyes: deny,deny.lol:D

i'll see you in h/k;)

mantiskilla
08-14-2002, 11:52 AM
got your IM. tried to reply, but was told you didnt accept IM. just wondering why? btw, you're right, i was a geek in school, dont think thats why i do MA. that was long time ago. youve really hurt me with your lack of effort. did you learn to swim? watch out you might trip. :D :rolleyes:
________
Gong Bong (http://glassbongs.org/)

Sui
08-14-2002, 03:53 PM
mantiskilla,don't try to squirm out of it,

i'll see you in h/k too.;)

fiercest tiger
08-14-2002, 04:10 PM
Hi,

What style do you do? I'll see what i can do for you, i dont want to put many forms more fighting techniques i like.

cheers
Garry

watch for some kuum la sau techniques everyone.:)

Garry:D

tnwingtsun
08-15-2002, 11:20 PM
I was once called a "Monkey" by a racist Korean while
I was busting my arse to defend his country.

Matter of fact he called all non Koreans(black or white) "Monkeys".

So you are a well traveled racist,in your eyes us non Chinese
(black or white) are "Monkeys".

Since you are so well traveled you shouldn't have a problem
coming to the United States,I'd be happy to buy you a cup of coffee,my sisters a nurse at the hospital and I could arrange
that coffee for you if you don't mind drinking it through a straw
after I get through teaching you some manners and how to speak English.

BTW,what does"dough,dough,hahahahaha"mean?,are you baking bread and laughing?

I sometimes hear little school kids talk like you.

Come see me international kid of mystery and I'll pay for your
coffee.

mantiskilla
08-16-2002, 03:49 AM
LOL!

BTW,what does"dough,dough,hahahahaha"mean?,are you baking bread and laughing?

Holy S***, that was funny.

good times.
________
HOT BOX VAPE (http://hotboxvaporizers.com)

Sui
08-16-2002, 04:06 AM
tn,the molehill comes to mohamed.so i will not meet you in the states,you are of no intrest and is bland to the m'a world.

i'll see you too in h/k;) what chicken,no money no time,no intrest,come do not try to squirm away as the other two monkeys.lol

what is funny weedkilla is your kung fu and we all know md and your si-fu are beyond you.since they are cr@p what does that make you.hahahahahaha now thats funny.lol
btw md and your si-fu has already landed in h/k,i doubt too that they'll meet me hahahahahaah,to many excuses.hahahaaha

mantiskilla
08-16-2002, 07:14 AM
"btw md and your si-fu has already landed in h/k,i doubt too that they'll meet me hahahahahaah,to many excuses.hahahaaha"

huh? why dont you try and make some sense for once. maybe if you take that d**k out of your mouth, and put it back in your mothers a**, people would be able to understand you.:D

btw, did you learn to swim yet?
good times;)
________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_bike_is_quicker_kawasaki_zx_-14_or_suzuki_hayabusa)

meltdawn
08-16-2002, 09:14 AM
So you think I am in Hong Kong? :rolleyes: I am with family, but you wouldn't know what that means.

Sui, I know you are just dying to meet me, but I will let your own family shut it's dog up. Pak mei student has invited you, not me. But you won't show, coward dog, nameless, masterless, fatherless, dog. You drew a line, crossed it, but you won't be there. If you do show, you and yours have much more to lose than the price of dinner for the family. Buy coffee? Give me a break.

Who is your master?
Where do you live?

Oh, and does the phrase "you pick the place, i pick the time" mean anything to you? Hak Ga - you are more like Ha Ha. You know no rules, you know nothing, you are nothing.

Red's a good color. Will hide the blood. But not the shame. Bark. Bark bark. Fool dog.

strangecaptain
08-16-2002, 12:09 PM
Oh, Oh! I know this one! *raises hand*

"dough"...

That's what Homer Simpson says! But it is spelled D-O-H. Doh! Yay! I got one! *sighs in gratitude for having seen all those "Simpsons" reruns*

Sui
08-16-2002, 04:53 PM
well boys and girls i'm really disappointed in you 2

"coward dog, nameless, masterless, fatherless, dog"-md

"maybe if you take that d**k out of your mouth, and put it back in your mothers a**, people would be able to understand you"-weedkilla

c'mon thats no way to treat your si-gung,now is it???

weedkilla,you don't understand b/c you are low level,plain and simple:)

tnwingtsun
08-16-2002, 10:23 PM
strangecaptain-I missed ya while you were in the high desert,
sounds like you had fun.

Having a pool party this weekend so I'll come next weekend to get the scoop.

Sui-Si-Q "tn,the molehill comes to mohamed."
You typed it,care to explain?

"so i will not meet you in the states"
Smart move on your part.

"you are of no intrest and is bland to the m'a world."

I must be of some intrest,you continue to stumble over your
broken English to create riddles that make no sence what so ever
to others but the one you see in the mirror.

I've calmed down in my older years,bland,well I'm light years from being "bland",lol.

And this "m'a world" you speak of,are you the leader?
Maybe you can fix the middle east problem,save the starving children,help the old,visit hospice patients and bless them with your knowledge of the "m'a world"

Because you claim to have trained in White Eyebrow
doesen't mean you know jack$hit about the "m'a world"
The Martial World goes much deeper than CMA,hide,hide,
Sui-Si-Q,if you show your face you'd end up as cut-bait for the real sharks.
I plan on coming back to Hong Kong one day,I hope you'll show up so we can meet.

mantiskilla
08-17-2002, 03:57 AM
"weedkilla,you don't understand b/c you are low level,plain and simple"
you may be correct, but its all relative, and you have no idea of my previous training. i truly hope that youre not trying to say you represent a "high" level, because if you are my response to you ( in your own words) dough, dough hahahahahahahhahaha! thought if i put it to you in your own terminology you could understand. now go take your nap.
________
BLOWJOB PORNSTAR (http://www.****tube.com/categories/355/pornstar/videos/1)

Pak Mei student
08-17-2002, 09:54 PM
Sui

Went out of old stories. Do you have any updated information? After all, this is information age. It is obvious, you are not from Pak Mei. You are from Yau Kune Mun. This is the reason. You never insults YKM. Perhaps, you are FT's disciple.

You are not living in HK either, because you don't know the place.
What? Bluffing again. Chanllege me to Fan Lan.

My friends is in Fan Lan. I visit them sometimes.

You are piece of sh!t. Fan Lan is not even open to public. There are only few people. Which I know all of them.

Which school are you in Fan Lan? I am curious.:rolleyes:

Or ARe you making up stories? OK. Enough war of words.

August 30th, 2002. Pak Mei Conference.
Clock tower.
Tsim Sha Tsui
7:00 pm

go for real. Deal.
Show me your kung fu, since you are a high level experts.
You should be confident, since you are such a high level. Oh. My sifu is not that high level, comparing to you.
I am sure.

By the way, you said your father help Li's building the pak mei school. Are you so sure?

Or is that your imagination?

If so, what is your father's name?

fiercest tiger
08-17-2002, 10:46 PM
What are you saying? I guarntee sui is not yau kung mun and not my disciple. Sui and i have had ours out along time ago. we talk and get along, dont involve me or yau kung mun in this politics of you and him.

FAAAAARRRRRRRRRK!

tnwingtsun
08-17-2002, 11:39 PM
Its one thing to diagree with another person and the concepts
of the system they train in.

One steps over the line when they insult your Sifu and your family.

I for one have taken Sui's bait hook,line and sinker.

FT,forgive me for stepping in on this subject,I and others have been insulted on this thread which started out to be a good source of information on the Yau Kung Mun System,which you know I consider to be a brother system to White Eyebrow.

Pak Mei student- "You are from Yau Kune Mun. This is the reason. You never insults YKM. Perhaps, you are FT's disciple."

Sui is a snake in the grass,and snakes often need something to hide behind,IMO,FT has been dragged into the middle of this mess.
If you get to know FT better you'll understand.

You said "Perhaps",I'm backing up FT on what he said and
can assure you he has honor and can be trusted.

Lets not let the snakes get in the way of friendly exchanges.

Peace FT and PMS.

fiercest tiger
08-18-2002, 04:14 AM
Mate, you and i have become close since we met and im the type of person that shoots straight from the hip as they say. I started posting on KFO about 2 years ago when one of my students replied to a pak mei post saying she does ykm which has Pak Mei roots. Well didnt sh!t hit the fan from all the Pak Mei internet masters here. Fierce tiger was then born and out came some horable words from my mouth about pak mei as an attack was put on my style. YKM this and that, the funniest thing is YKM gives respect to Pak Mei and concider them brothers. but that was sorted out a along time ago, i made my appologies and have had nothing but the best intentions on here ever since. My sifu was known for his skill and his beautiful personality that he was choosen to be the President of the Traditional Chinese martial arts association. He brought out vietnamese pak mei master and taught his son and helped to promote him and get him started out in cabramatta. He brought kung fu to australia and promoted it with the culture of lion, dragon dancing and hebal medicine.
With Me and Pak mei student , we did have our time of arguing as well, i believed it was all done with? To be honest i feel he still hasnt let that go so any chance lets attack YKM!! If im wrong pak mei student then my appologies. In guangzhou the most practiced bak mei comes from THE YKM grandmaster HA HON HUNG. Most of the schools from china in canton are linked to HHH, even yum cha's teachers teacher 1st learnt from him and they have him on their webpage.
My whole point is YKM shows respect unless they are attacked, let the truth be known!!
Now since i have met many great people on here Tn and his teacher DR WONG bak mei master, has asked me and invited me to come and stay with them while i am travelling in the U.S!? DR WONG is a genuine guy and he said he will even pick me up from the station. I have spoken with him via phone and email and at least i can say that PM and YKM still concidered brothers in his school. As for sui fuw well all i can say is he shouldnt be doing what he is doing i agree but he and i have spoken alot and have earnt some trust enough that i can say he has a better side to him as well he does know alot even if you dont think so! Sui was also saying this and that about my sifu and style at the beginning but he did appologies and we have moved on with it! If i get along with sui and you guys dont then thats to bad, we win some and loose some. Dont hate me or hold anything against ykm because you are arguing with sui, ykm hasnt nothing to do with it.

So ill let you all know what the YKM system was made of to enlighten you. Our grandmaster was a disciple of CLC. He later split and learnt from a buddhist monk the internal style called YKM he added some extra froms from his early years in the clf and hung gar styles which he was considered a high level as well. The bak mei forms are the main core forms as well as the others that clc added from other styles himself to the bak mei style. One thing i have come to learn from KFO people is they all are better then everyone else and there style is more powerful etc etc We do it our way you do it your way, if it works then good, who gives a F@ck?! Learn to take peoples words as a grain of salt because your chances are you may never met them unless silly challenges start and things get ugly.

sorry for rambling my appologies if i have insulted anyone.

FT

TaoBoy
08-18-2002, 08:22 PM
People!

Honestly, it astounds me that people who practice the martial arts can have such low Wu De. Please leave your bickering aside. This is a forum - a place for discussion - not some cesspool to be poluted with untruthful barbs and silly accusations.

So, guys - just start getting along.

Disclaimer: this rant is not directed at anyone in particular.

;)

Pak Mei student
08-19-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Pak Mei student

I never said anything about YKM, after the last argument.
By the way, I show great deal of respect for you.

Eventhough, I notice YKM knowledge. I keep my mouth shut.

The fact is making me ponder. You friend Sui is insulting everyone in this forum, except YKM.

This make me ponder. Such as

Why?

There is a saying in Italiain. If you want to know the person's character. You observe through his dealing with friends, because
his dealing with you is always impressive. Therefore, he will never reveal his true self.

There is also another saying in Chinese. The elements attracts the like elements. A unintellectual person can't be good friends with a intellectual person. A poor people can't be good friends with a rich people.

Can you explain why? Sui never insults YKM.

WEll. You can say he is none of your business with your dealing. However, he is a good friend of yours. It is naturally for people to think. You are involved one way or other.

A sexual child murder's girlfriend is held in jail. It is naturally people, will stay away from the child's murder girlfriend. Although, she is not involved.

Pak Mei student
08-19-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by tnwingtsun

Sui is a snake in the grass,and snakes often need something to hide behind,IMO,FT has been dragged into the middle of this mess.
If you get to know FT better you'll understand.

You said "Perhaps",I'm backing up FT on what he said and
can assure you he has honor and can be trusted.

Lets not let the snakes get in the way of friendly exchanges.

Peace FT and PMS.

My question is why? Pure simple.

Why sui doesn't attack YKM? Why?

You said he has someone to hide behind. You are referring as a protection against this type of behavior. In this case, like the US dealing with Taliban, the protector should be condemned.;)

PS: you didn't answer my question of why. FT never condemns his friends' actions. You only said FT is honorable. Many in Islamic world thinks The Taliban are very honorable as well.

Pak Mei student
08-19-2002, 12:42 AM
l

fiercest tiger
08-19-2002, 12:57 AM
Friends with sui fuw, why do you think this? I dont know his name or where he lives, so he is much a friend as you are! Like i said i have spoken to him online and we have had some great knowledgable conversations and many laughs, but dont judge me because of your problems with him. I also speak to buby, feldor, sui fuw, cloudone, meltdawn,TN, Dale dugas, and many others that i share much info and learn from so they too have my respects.:) I dont speak with him anymore if you have read some other post on one of these threads he doesnt love me anymore!lol but i still love him.lol seriously you are judging others for his actions, please dont ever be a supreme court judge!:)

Im Australian not, Itialian or any other race! Forget your sayings as i am who i am, like me or not. I would like to sit and chat online with you but i guess that would be out of the question?:)

Sorry you feel this way about ykm and myself!

peace
Garry FT

Buby
08-19-2002, 07:14 AM
"The fact is making me ponder. You friend Sui is insulting everyone in this forum, except YKM.

This make me ponder. Such as Why?"

- Simple. (As I see it) Sui has chatted with sifu before and they have talked KF, so he has gained respect for my sifu and his knowledge. As far as YKM is concerned, most people don't know much about the martial aspects of YKM and Sui now does (via his chats with sifu and with me). Again respect was gained.

If you really want to know why Sui doesn't disrespect YKM, then ask him. I've always found Sui to be very straight forward, I'm sure he'll give you an answer. After all, no one can really give you an exact answer, but Sui himself.

Now that the above has been taken care of, lets move on to the next, shall we?

"FT never condemns his friends' actions." -
"As for sui fuw well all i can say is he shouldnt be doing what he is doing"(FT) - Sifu, did say that he did agree with sui's actions. Now, what would you want my sifu to do. Maybe scream at Sui, or better yet punish him, or maybe challange sui to defend everyones honor here on KFO. Come on man, Sui's a grown man and he's not YKM, so this matter is completely out of my sifu's control.

YKM is not Sui
FT(sifu) is not Sui
Sui is Sui and only he can make himself stop.

Do us a favor and leave YKM out of your dirty laundry. Remember you sell hondas and we sell Caddys, lets keep that way. This has nothing to do with YKM or any of it's members.

Let me make this very clear to you PMS, if we had something to say we would just say it. There would be no need to make up a username just to take shots at you or anyone else in this forum.

Buby

small
08-19-2002, 09:53 AM
Buby, are you a correspondance student of FT?

Buby
08-19-2002, 10:05 AM
Yes sir, I'm one of FT's correspondance students.

Take care,
Buby

fiercest tiger
08-19-2002, 04:10 PM
Dont let your emotions take control of you, for what sui fuw has said!:(

take care
Garry

Buby,
hondas and caddys, lol

Sui
08-19-2002, 04:40 PM
hey YKM i'm truely sorry for pms to drag you in.and sorry for my actions too.

pms your beef is with me and no-one else.if you can't handle me verbaly then ,really what makes you think you can physically???
anyway you'll find out soon enough and you better be there?:) i doubt you'll show though and expect a si-hing to save your a$$.hahahaha
there are a few things you may have over looked though?one is they might have sworn an alleigence to me and pretend to you, or they might be a si-dai to me and a si-hing to you?the possiblities are endless.hong kong is a small place.be there or be square,i'll be wearing a red T-shirt see ya soon

love sui:)

fiercest tiger
08-19-2002, 04:44 PM
Thanks you for coming on and clearing that up! This HOUSE is now clean.lol

well all the best with your fight, can someone tape it and get me a copy i WILL pay?:D

take care
FT

Buby
08-19-2002, 07:17 PM
"hey YKM i'm truely sorry for pms to drag you in.and sorry for my actions too. " - Don't go getting all emotional on us now.:D Its all good. All you did was show respect by leaving us(YKM) out of it. It wasn't your fault that PMS read into it wrong.

PMS - Mistakes happen. Next time feel free to e-mail sifu and ask if it's someone in YKM rather than accusing us on a public forum.

Sifu - I'll be calling you today(your night time).

Take care,
Buby

Pak Mei student
08-19-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Buby
"hey YKM i'm truely sorry for pms to drag you in.and sorry for my actions too. " - Don't go getting all emotional on us now.:D Its all good. All you did was show respect by leaving us(YKM) out of it. It wasn't your fault that PMS read into it wrong.

PMS - Mistakes happen. Next time feel free to e-mail sifu and ask if it's someone in YKM rather than accusing us on a public forum.

Sifu - I'll be calling you today(your night time).

Take care,
Buby

Yeah! It makes a lots of sense.

Sui only respect YKM. YKM doesn't involve with Sui.
Sui claims himself Pak Mei, but he never shows respect of Pak Mei.

May I ask why. Sui only respect YKM, but he never respect CLF, Pak Mei, JKD, etc.

I am still puzzled.:confused:

You claim Sui has nothing to do with YKM. FT tries to distance himself from Sui.

Let's get this fact straight. You guys are buddy. Just look at how friendly conversation above.

"and sorry for my actions too. "

Dear audience. Sui never apologize to anyone, except YKM.

Can anyone tell me when Sui apologize to anyone, except YKM?
It makes me ponder.

fiercest tiger
08-19-2002, 09:43 PM
Well my friend, i have nothing to say anymore as ive said it all! You dont believe or wish to think otherwise its ok, im done with the childish accusations. Have a good life! Get over your complex we are all brothers here.

Buby,

call me at home tonight or down the kwoon if you ring early!:)

sifu ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Buby
08-20-2002, 05:16 AM
"Yeah! It makes a lots of sense." - Cool.

"Sui only respect YKM." - Says who? How do you know what Sui really respects?

"YKM doesn't involve with Sui." - Correct.

"Sui claims himself Pak Mei, but he never shows respect of Pak Mei." - When has he ever claimed being PM? From all his posts here on kfo he has never said what pai he belongs too or what art he trains in. I have knowledge in PM, does that make PM?

"May I ask why. Sui only respect YKM, but he never respect CLF, Pak Mei,JKD, etc." - Only Sui can answer that one. Maybe its not styles that he respects, but rather the player/s of the style. Can't say for sure.

"I am still puzzled." - Why?

"Let's get this fact straight. You guys are buddy. Just look at how friendly conversation above." - Yes. Sui is my buddy. I've never denied that.

"Dear audience. Sui never apologize to anyone, except YKM." - Dear audience? You make it seem like we're on trial. I'm innocent I tell ya.:D Maybe he doesn't give respect to just anyone. I'm mean what do you want us to say? That you're right, Sui is part of YKM. Well, sorry we can't cause he isn't. If he was, believe me we would have said he was YKM.

"It makes me ponder." - Don't think too hard. I wouldn't want you hurting your brain. Especially when you're barking up the wrong tree.

PMS, what is your obsession with YKM?

Btw, you need to brush up on your detective work sherlock, cause you don't have a clue.

Buby

Sui
08-20-2002, 06:17 AM
7:00 at the clock tower. August 29th, 2002

Deal. Don't tell me you don't know where the clock tower in Tsim Sha Tsui.

Ps: I will come with Li Got Pui, because he wants to have a coffee with me.;) My sifu and Sihing will be there too.:D

which is a thursday:)

Sui
08-20-2002, 06:29 AM
Sui

August 30th, 2002. Pak Mei Conference.
Clock tower.
Tsim Sha Tsui
7:00 pm

Or is that your imagination?

If so, what is your father's name?

which is a friday.pms you don't even have a clue what day it is.hahahahaha.i know you won't show and btw i never claimed my father helped li.g.p build anything,also its funny that you spell li.g.p name correctly now where as before you had no clue."fan lan" indeed and dai bo is how its pronounced what would you know,you have no clue to whats going on.hahahahahaa

all talk no action
so what day are you gonna meet me?make your mind up time its drawing near.lol

Sui
08-20-2002, 06:49 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by Pak Mei student
dezhen2001

There is a person name Lee Kwok Pui. He is famous inside of London Chinatown. Everyone knows him. many pak mei sifu knows him. He fought with Bruce Lee in Lee's family kung Fu association.(Many Pak mei circle know this. You don't have to believe it.)
Nevertheless,He is very good. He is the first inner disciple under Cheung Bing FAT. Lee Kwok Pui has the form of Cheung Bing Fat, not the external expression of Cheung Bing FAT. [/QUOTE]

i know enough to leave his name out of public forums,for that is true respect in my culture.

p.s cheung li chtan's bodyguard/driver was the number one not his son cheung bing lam.and again i am NOT pak mei pai but how do i know this.p.s yes its true if you don't know.lol

sorry,what day have you made your mind up mo damm hahahahahaaha