PDA

View Full Version : Baak mei video

northstar
07-17-2002, 07:34 AM
There's a video of a sifu Lee performing a BM set on www.emptyflower.com/xingyiquan/index.html
What do you think of it?

triskellin
07-17-2002, 09:18 AM
that's dragon style :p

dre_doggX
07-17-2002, 10:11 AM
Where on the site.

Buby
07-17-2002, 10:30 AM
Scroll down the first page. It's under the "What's New" section.

Buby

TIger Hand
07-17-2002, 02:47 PM
That is DEFINATELY dragon, not bak mei at all.

Look at movement expression of power, not white eyebrow jing.

guohuen
07-17-2002, 03:02 PM
Looks just like the street Bak Mei I saw in Saigon.

fiercest tiger
07-17-2002, 04:22 PM
Totally agree, its dragon and doesnt flow like pak mei.:)

Relax melty!:eek: :p

meltdawn
07-17-2002, 09:23 PM
Hi Jeffrey! :)

I suppose you've by now spoken with David about correcting the credits.

FT :

I am more than relaxed. Taa daa, everyone. This is Lam Yiu Kwai's / Lum Wun Gong's core form, with a few bread crumbs. Everyone says they've "seen it". Now they can say it with truth. I hope everyone has a nice sleep tonight. :)

Yum Cha
07-17-2002, 10:07 PM
What is it called in the Dragon school?

You got to give the old bloke credit, very stout.

fiercest tiger
07-18-2002, 01:36 AM
It was a joke you old bag.:)

yummy he is definelty good for his age...:)

PLCrane
07-18-2002, 06:31 AM
Wow, that was nice! Are there any video clips of Bak Mei on the web, for comparison?

Sui
07-18-2002, 06:52 AM
hi md,
well well well,just one question: is this old guy equal to your si-fu,or is your si-fu supressed by the old guy,or is the old guy supressed by your si-fu?
your opinion of course?

mantis 108 finaly some-one to look up too?:D

meltdawn
07-18-2002, 07:33 AM
Sui :

Supressed? Do you mean surpassed? In lineage, I believe Mr. Lee to be a student of Lam Yiu Kwai (most likely) or Lam Wun Gong, based on his presentation and my awareness of the Lung Ying masters who live in New York.

CLOUD ONE
07-18-2002, 04:10 PM
M.d, Mr Lee would be your si bak?

Why avoid Sui's question?

Oldyela
07-18-2002, 05:35 PM
You can understand what he is asking? If so could you clarify?

meltdawn
07-18-2002, 06:34 PM
Respect??? Avoid???

It is I who give respect by not answering so childish and rude a question as "who is better?"

tnwingtsun
07-18-2002, 07:29 PM
LOL,some more of their Biz,let me know when ya come through.

fiercest tiger
07-18-2002, 08:45 PM
Who hasnt had there weetbix today?:rolleyes:

triskellin
07-18-2002, 11:04 PM
who is better than who is a matter of personal opinon. as none of you know master lee or lum personally, nor have you seen their skills in person, none of your opinion is worth a penny to those who know them.

fiercest tiger
07-19-2002, 12:14 AM
Have any of you Ozzies gone to the SEXBO this year?:D

I have been the last 2 years, buby you there?

:) i know sui is there!

CLOUD ONE
07-19-2002, 01:39 AM
Hey lighten up.

Thanks for answering the childish question LOL.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, it is not your fault your teacher didn't teach you any respect (si-bak?)

Trisk that was the question in your ''peronal opinion?''
I expect M.D has seen her own sifu skill or has she?:D :) :)

BTW if that is Dragon form then no wonder you are searching for Pak Mei;)

Fred Sanford
07-19-2002, 02:56 AM
1 Sui + 1 ClOUD ONE = 2 HUGE LOSERS

Sui
07-19-2002, 04:01 AM
f.t you dirty ol man:D

md so what you are sayin is you would not like to say?thats fair enough.silence is golden!however,to advoid the question suggests otherwise and you have no concept of respect?i pitty you md for you have no honesty or loyalty to those who teach you.

cloud a looser?hahahaha boy you couldn't handle him,mr flintstone.lol

and finally trisk the rent boy.lol you have no idea what is going on yet you still post,a little lamb you shall stay.hahahaha md does not need your help it only shows how clever[not]you are.lol

good day

sui:)

mantiskilla
07-19-2002, 04:59 AM
There are very few real Masters out there, and even fewer willing to teach, more than likely because of people like you. Sui you might find this hard to understand(from reading your posts), but it is not good practice to go around breaking rice bowls.Whatever, Im sure you know more than I do in Kung fu, but you could learn some manners.
________
Free Themes (http://themesfree.org)

sanjia
07-19-2002, 05:10 AM
My apologies for interrupting your discussion but, it is Summer and school is out. So some extra curricular lessons in English for you boys.

sui - "however,to advoid the question suggests otherwise and you have no concept of respect?"

cloud one : "it is not your fault your teacher didn't teach you any respect"

respect :
- deferential esteem felt or shown towards a person or quality
- to heed or regard
- a person polite messages or attentions
- to avoid interfering with, harming, degrading, insulting, injuring or interrupting
- to treat with consideration
- to refrain from offending

sui - "i pitty you md for you have no honesty or loyalty to those who teach you"

loyal :
- true or faithful to
- steadfast in alliegiance

honesty :
- fair and just in character or behaviour
- free of deceit and untruthfulness, sincere

sui - "and finally trisk the rent boy"

cloud one - "BTW if that is Dragon form then no wonder you are searching for Pak Mei"

Ah, yes much respect shown here.

So, when are you two boys being packed off to band camp?

Sui
07-19-2002, 05:11 AM
hello mantiskilla,lol to learn manners?well am i going to learn from you?

you are but another hypercrite are you not?for you do to other what has been done to you.....?

ricebowls?simple! do not teach if you will starve,the essence has been burnt!

so there you are do i break any ricebowls???do not be afraid in florida,as they say ride the wave,don't give into it,enlightenment will come.....aahhhh;)

p.s md could have beauty if she wrote from the soul that i have only wittnessed "once" that would put all us guys to shame.but the thing is she doesn't know how to let go?

"grapple THIS"is well mannered of you isn't it?:D

CLOUD ONE
07-19-2002, 06:07 AM
Well thanks for the English lesson.

Maybe you could take some Chinese lessons.
oh yes band camp or band wagon?

why don't you come and show me respect, the only language we will use is the universal one;)

Mr Flint, Somtimes when you lose you win:eek:
Are you sure you can count?

sanjia
07-19-2002, 06:20 AM
cloud one : "Well thanks for the English lesson"

No problem at all, my pleasure.

"Maybe you could take some Chinese lessons"

You know I would like to take some Chinese lessons, are you offering?

"why don't you come and show me respect"

Now how would I do that? Tell you what, you tell me who and where you are and we'll go from there.

"the only language we will use is the universal one"

What, Esperanto ?

Oh, and please do us all a favour and post under one name, it will save everyone (including you) a lot of time and trouble.
I suggest this one as you appear to be able to spell better for some reason.

With respect...

Sui
07-19-2002, 07:17 AM
san the little man.lol nice to see you haven't lost it but to cloud that is.hahahaha anyway i'm still waiting for that pm from you so i can pay you a visite.hahahaha

your english lesson is complicated,are you sure md can understand it?our chinese"respect" is much more simpler.

md take note on what san says about you.lol for its no secret i do not respect anyone,hahahaha

sanjia
07-19-2002, 07:39 AM
sui : "san the little man"

How do you know if I'm little or not? Who have you been talking to? Its all lies. :-)

"anyway i'm still waiting for that pm from you so i can pay you a visite.hahahaha"

I see. I tell you what, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.

"our chinese"respect" is much more simpler."

Opening a set you mean?

Sui
07-19-2002, 07:55 AM
san.lol so you are gonna pay me a visite hahahahaha i doubt that very much.hahaha

it is my choice to remain hidden but you on the other hand say you have nothing to fear?well,come,lets have that pm or post it on this thread,your choice?

ahhhh,f.y.i. i have private messaged him twice and yet no answer,i wonder why,your si-hing of kfo that is.lol

sanjia
07-19-2002, 08:41 AM
sui : "so you are gonna pay me a visite"

A bit difficult, which way would I go? North, South, West? Perhaps I'm the one in need of a compass.

"it is my choice to remain hidden but you on the other hand say you have nothing to fear?"

The only thing to fear is fear itself. What a great quote, dont you think? :-)

"well,come,lets have that pm or post it on this thread,your choice?"

What exactly is it that you want? My address? The address where we train? Why do you want it?

"ahhhh,f.y.i. i have private messaged him twice and yet no answer,i wonder why,your si-hing of kfo that is.lol"

Who?

mantiskilla
07-19-2002, 09:11 AM
You are going to speak to me about enlightenment? hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahaha...woo!:rolleyes:
At least you spelled it correctly, that has to count for something;)
________
Jaguar v12 engine picture (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Jaguar_V12_engine)

meltdawn
07-19-2002, 12:24 PM
Sui :

To suggest that “what you are sayin is you would not like to say” is reading far too much into what I choose to say or not. You know I am not clever enough for your game of convoluted words and meanings, but thank you for suggesting otherwise.

You also say “however,to advoid the question suggests otherwise and you have no concept of respect”. Your questions regarding my art are completely void of meaning to me, so why would I answer you? I don’t avoid your question, I ignore your question. You say you do not respect anyone, therefore no one has taught it to you. So why would I not have this concept of respect but you do?

Yes, I know “your” meaning of respect well. Respect is taught, "face" is given. They are not the same.

You haven't “taught” me respect, nor taught me to disrespect you, either way. You aren't in Fanling, you don't know my master, I have no clue if you know kung fu or not, I have never seen or tried you, there is no proof of your existence. I don't care. You do yours, I do mine.

Face can only be given, not earned. Conversely, it can be taken away. I have never given you face, but you have given it to me. Americans say “thank you” to be polite. Thank you, Sui.

Your riddles and double-speak stopped amusing me a long time ago, when I allowed them to enflame me. Your bait and switch has become softer and more circular as you have grown in your banter on this forum. I can learn from everything and everyone in life, thus I learned from you. Again, I tap my fingers.

You also say “i pitty you md for you have no honesty or loyalty to those who teach you”. I have asked you several times, who is your master? Where do you live? My definition of loyalty and honesty must be different than yours. I stand in my family, for my family and by my family. Do not waste your time pitying me. I’m sure you have better things to do. Or maybe not.

Clouded One:

Love is the universal language. You want to love on Sanjia?

My master’s kung fu brother’s brother was your Fong Ji Wing’s master. Maybe in your camp you denigrate your family members in order to elevate your sifu. In Lung Ying, we ARE one family. You will NOT hear public dissent, nor petty one-up-man-ship. You do yours, I do mine.

You state “BTW if that is Dragon form then no wonder you are searching for Pak Mei”. You are a coward to draw a line with words and not a stick.

tnwingtsun
07-19-2002, 11:57 PM
"do not be afraid in florida,as they say ride the wave,don't give into it,enlightenment will come.....aahhhh"

So little you've spent time in Florida,or surfed the net on it.

Try swamps for enlightenment.
Or any ocean,just because you claim to study KF don't mean you can hack it when the chips fall down,keep watching TV,perhapes the "Troll Channel" fits you well.

ROTFLMAO.

Well said MD, and BTW,Dragons taste just like chicken(Ginger),if ya can catch em.
;)