PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear

SevenStar
07-17-2002, 10:38 PM
http://www.shaolinkuntao.com/

Serpent
07-17-2002, 10:46 PM
Bwaaahaahaaaa!

Grand Master Kinkead has been involved in the Martial Arts for over forty years. He began his training in 1960, and has studied boxing, wrestling and Aikijutsu as well as obtaining the very prestigious rank of 7th Dan, Grand master in Shaolin Kuntao Kung Fu. He is the Director of the system and holds Black Belt ranking in Aikijutsu. Besides being a Martial Arts weapons expert, he has served as Director of Security for Executive Services Inc., and as a V.I.P bodyguard in Philadelphia, Pa.
During the 1970's he served as an instructor to a select group of Special Forces and Airborne Rangers. Grand master Kinkead has owned and operated Martial Arts schools in both Philadelphia and Erie, and serves as Founder and Director of the American Fighting Arts Systems Inc. Most recently, Grand master Kinkead served as Head of Security during the return to Philadelphia of former Iranian hostage, Joseph Cicippio. Grand master Kinkead also has been inducted into two major Martial Arts Halls of Fame.
Grand master Kinkead is a Senior Advisor for Kung Fu to the Goshin Jutsu International. He was inducted into the "Eastern U.S.A Martial Arts Association Hall of Fame in 1993, and Goshin Jutsu International Martial Arts Association Hall of Fame in 1996. American Fighting Arts was named as the "School of the Year" in 1995 by Goshin Jutsu International.

Now go and look at his picture! I don't know how to post pics here.

Serpent
07-17-2002, 10:51 PM
Their schools have beginner and advanced classes at various times, then self-defense classes at other times! LOL! What are they teaching in the beginners and advanced classes?!

And who ever earned a Dan ranking in kung fu?!

TaoBoy
07-17-2002, 10:58 PM
:rolleyes:

Are we most concerned with:
- the use of the term Grand Master,
- the quality (or lack thereof) of the forms shown in the videos,
- the content of the site or,
- the claims made on the site?

Seems there's another website to rip apart every couple of days. But if you put yourself in the public spotlight - I guess you're asking for it!

Serpent
07-17-2002, 11:07 PM
I can't see anything on that website that I'm not concerned about!

Serpent
07-17-2002, 11:13 PM
Their style is called Shaolin Kuntao.

The should strike off the 'a' and 'o' at the end.

HuangKaiVun
07-18-2002, 04:31 AM
And what makes YOU qualified to look down on these people, Serpent?

Why don't you post up YOUR website and style?

Let's see if your background and bio stands up to the standards to which you hold these guys.

I'll bet their stuff is better than YOURS.

HongKongPhooey
07-18-2002, 04:44 AM
Wassup HKV you seem to be on a serpent hunt today?

Have you made a website for your style yet. I'd love to see it.

HuangKaiVun
07-18-2002, 04:46 AM
Give me a few months, as I'm moving in a week.

Once I establish myself as an instructor in Phoenix, I'm sure I'll have a website with photos for people like Serpent to criticize.

I'd be happy to show you my style, HKF - either in person or on the Web.

HongKongPhooey
07-18-2002, 04:58 AM
Cool. I'd love to see it.

As for critics, you put something out on the web, you leave your self open to the good and the bad that come form it.

Cipher
07-18-2002, 06:48 AM
:confused: "7th Dan, Grand master in Shaolin Kuntao Kung Fu":confused:

Yes I have a 7th Dan in TaeKwo........ uh, I mean Shaolin Kung Fu.

It's like saying a Kung Fu master Karate expert Ninja.

old jong
07-18-2002, 07:04 AM
This guy should have his well deserved place in "Wankerpark"!

guohuen
07-18-2002, 07:58 AM
Gee, I was a hand to hand combat instructor in the Airborne Rangers in the '70's and I never heard of kinkead. Maybe I wasn't in the select group.:rolleyes:

Felipe Bido
07-18-2002, 08:29 AM
You were fooled all the time, Gouhen...

In reality, you were instructor for the 7th Dancing Brigade

guohuen
07-18-2002, 09:12 AM
It was the second dance brigade. "One... singular sensation.... (now kick)..." on the beat girls, on the beat!

Serpent
07-18-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by HuangKaiVun
And what makes YOU qualified to look down on these people, Serpent?

Why don't you post up YOUR website and style?

Let's see if your background and bio stands up to the standards to which you hold these guys.

I'll bet their stuff is better than YOURS.

Well, if you can't see anything wrong with it, almighty Huang, then I dread to think what your new style must be like. Can't wait to see your website.

Serpent
07-18-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by HongKongPhooey
Wassup HKV you seem to be on a serpent hunt today?

He likes to pick on me. It makes him feel even more superior.

Did he tell you he's a classical violinist and could **** Bach's complete works by the age of four?

HuangKaiVun
07-18-2002, 05:45 PM
You must be a really tough guy, Serpent.

I want to see you challenge these guys. You think they're so awful, you must be a TRULY GREAT martial artist.

And I'm sure that your style can beat MY style. You said so yourself.

I look forward to learning from you, though I'm sure you'll humble me in the process.

Serpent
07-18-2002, 06:14 PM
How many times, little Huang? I'm not going to come to the other side of the planet to appease your fragile ego.

You really need to get over yourself!

Of course, if you're ever in the Southern Hemisphere then pm me and I'll let you know where to find me.

HuangKaiVun
07-18-2002, 06:27 PM
That I WILL DO.

Serpent
07-18-2002, 06:44 PM
JOLLY GOOD!

Why are you shouting?

HuangKaiVun
07-18-2002, 06:49 PM
Because it's JOLLY GOOD, that's why!

gazza99
07-18-2002, 07:52 PM
I have emailed the "grandmaster" himself and asked him to come and defend himself! I also asked him how he can get a Dan. Ranking in a chinese art, and a few other ambiguous things.
Gary

Serpent
07-18-2002, 08:04 PM
Cool. Keep us informed.

Colin
07-19-2002, 06:07 AM
I just like the "how to make a form" article.
Very interesting!

Cipher
07-19-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by gazza99
I have emailed the "grandmaster" himself and asked him to come and defend himself! I also asked him how he can get a Dan. Ranking in a chinese art, and a few other ambiguous things.
Gary

LOL. I did the same thing. I just asked him how to get a Dan ranking. I was not being rude, I am just curiouse. Maybe his style is a mix TKD or Hapkido and Kung Fu. Who knows:confused:

northstar
07-19-2002, 07:35 AM
Look at the monkey stiff form on the Erie PA school site. Great background music and great monkey screaming!