PDA

View Full Version : Got clocked in the head three times last night

KC Elbows
07-18-2002, 11:59 AM
Sparring with one of our guys. He had an injured neck, and we were all trying to convince him not to spar, but he wouldn't listen, so my teacher had me spar with him.

So I went in all easy on him, and got tagged, I've got lumps on the top of my head(?), on my jawline, and on the left side of my mouth.

That'll learn me!

Anyway, he did a good job, he's fairly inexperienced, so he has a difficult time going slow, but he's very brave, and I'm proud of him taking advantage of my opening.

Anyway, probably not deserving of its own thread, but there it is. EWallace should be happy to learn of my beating, the rest of you can discuss this among yourselves while I go to a meeting.

In case there isn't enough content here to support a thread, I'd just like to say that kali, bjj, greco roman wrestling, boxing, muay thai, mantis, 5-animal kung fu, tai chi, hsing yi, liu ho ba fa, and wing chun/tsung all suck because they are impractical and do not address the opponent with throwing ability and strong dim mak work, and that none of you can possibly prove me wrong.

Good day.

ewallace
07-18-2002, 12:05 PM
Apparently 3 wasn't enough.

Royal Dragon
07-18-2002, 12:11 PM
THAT explains it!!