PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys let me introduce me to our newest member

NorthernMantis
07-18-2002, 01:51 PM
Her name is kungfoocutie and yes she is TAKEN so back off or I'll have to use my magic chi choke and choke you all the way from sunny florida.

NorthernMantis
07-18-2002, 01:54 PM
Oh and she's not mine's:D

PHILBERT
07-18-2002, 01:56 PM
hmmm...and she lives in Texas...like me... :D

ewallace
07-18-2002, 01:57 PM
by "taken" do you mean married or has a boyfriend/girlfriend?

NorthernMantis
07-18-2002, 01:58 PM
Yup she has a boyfriend.

lol I just read the title and forgot to correct it.

Let me introduce me to me.:o :p

ewallace
07-18-2002, 01:58 PM
Nevermind. She isn't legal yet. Please disregard above question. It is of no importance.

ewallace
07-18-2002, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the forum cutie.

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 02:05 PM
Hey guys! I'm from Texas. I just got back from Shaolin a few months ago. I was stayin in the beautiful province of Henan.
I was a student of the shaolin Secular Disciple's Union. My Shifu's name is Shi Heng Jun.
My Sigung is Raymond Fogg who studied under Chan Pui.
I love to compete but only when sparring.
3 things you'll never see:
michael jackson on MTV cribs
bill gates with a normal haircut
and me doin tae kwon do ever again,lol i'm sooooo glad i got a clue

and yeah i'm taken by Jackie Chan.......I wish

ewallace
07-18-2002, 02:07 PM
17 is legal? No ****? Is the legal limit still .08 for alcohol? I really need to read up on our laws.

PHILBERT
07-18-2002, 02:12 PM
Dang I think I scared her off before when I was chatting with her

:(

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 02:57 PM
you didn't scare me off my comp just sux ass :(

dezhen2001
07-18-2002, 03:02 PM
hey guys, i'm in the chatroom if ya wanna chat? I'm sure others will be along soon as well :)
http://www.kungfuonline.com/chat.html

david

ps. i'm still running ok on a 28.8k modem... now that sux ass :D

Xebsball
07-18-2002, 06:47 PM
dude, forget those **** laws. the avereage of first sexual activitie here is 15 for both male and female last i heard.

dez :O :O
28k :O
The forces of nature be with ya man, youlll need em!!

Ryu
07-18-2002, 06:53 PM
I had this girl sitting next to me in class once, and we started talking, hanging out, etc. I though she was kind of cute, but found out she was only 17. :( Very surprising. College student at 17...

It may be legal, but I couldn't date a 17 year old.
*ick*

No offense at all to our new member. :)

Ryu

Xebsball
07-18-2002, 07:21 PM
I would dude, but im 19 :D
Diferent situation, i know.

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 09:10 PM
yeah right fools if ya'll saw me, you'd be lining up 17 or not.
:D what can i say, lol i rock

TaoBoy
07-18-2002, 09:14 PM
The girl's got some spirit. You gotta love that. Wish I had a intro like this.

Welcome aboard.

Serpent
07-18-2002, 09:17 PM
S'funny, cos when I first read your name and saw the 'oo' you put for foo I read it as kungfucootie!

Now I can only imagine you as a head louse that does kung fu! :eek:

Of course, I'm sure you're much better looking than a louse, but you'll always be kungfucootie to me! ;)

Serpent
07-18-2002, 09:20 PM
Let's be honest, Taoboy. If you had tits you would have an intro like this too. That's the beauty of a rarity like a girl in this testosterone filled locker room of a forum!

Of course, now Wen's got a young pretender to challenge her throne. Younger, prettier, more nubile, lot of spirit. What do you think Wen? Can you take it?

Or are you two going to be all girly and boring and like, make friends or something?

TaoBoy
07-18-2002, 09:30 PM
Oh, that's what it was. D@mn!

Surely our resident testoterone-balancer will reply to this thread soon?

Serpent
07-18-2002, 09:31 PM
Even as we speak, she's probably selecting the weapon that she's going to use to castrate me for that last post!

wushu chik
07-18-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Let's be honest, Taoboy. If you had tits you would have an intro like this too. That's the beauty of a rarity like a girl in this testosterone filled locker room of a forum!

Of course, now Wen's got a young pretender to challenge her throne. Younger, prettier, more nubile, lot of spirit. What do you think Wen? Can you take it?

Or are you two going to be all girly and boring and like, make friends or something?

Serpent, MAN.. why can't you ever just get the point. She's 17. She can be my right hand girl!

Hey Chica! Welcome to the testosterone filled forum! Have fun, and enjoy your stay! I am glad to see another female on here, it get's kinda boring listening to the guys sling sh!t all day long (and I am sure you have noticed). It's fun to bring them back the the level that they need to be at, but sometimes it's rough, because they are pretty stubborn (and pigish). But, if you truly rock like you say you can...you'll have NO probs keeping them in check!

~Wen~

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 10:17 PM
**** where to start.

okay first know i am the coolest martial arts chick you will ever talk to!

2nd i heard something about tits, yeah mine are great,you'll have to take my word ofcourse

and i love bein in the "locker room" one of the perks of doin kungfu since most chicks can't handle it.

i'm hot, a texas girl and i got mad skill what more do ya want
ya'll know you love those kungfu girls, lol if they aren't well swingin the other way

Serpent
07-18-2002, 10:22 PM
Ooh, Wendy! You offer the olive branch and she says:

okay first know i am the coolest martial arts chick you will ever talk to!

And she says she has great tits!

Fight! Fight! Fight!

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 10:24 PM
HEY WENDY.

heard lots of good stuff about you, i hear you rock, thats cool beans, thanx for the warm welcome, hope to talk to you soon

wushu chik
07-18-2002, 10:26 PM
No fighting, i am too d@mn tired. Plus, if she REALLY WANTS KFO that bad....she can have it. We all KNOW who's the fave around here!! :D

~Wen~

Serpent
07-18-2002, 10:26 PM
****!

Typical chicks, all friendly and decent, being nice to each other.

So much for a catfight....

*sulks*

Hey, Kungfucootie. Do we have to take your word for it, or could we see a picture?

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 10:30 PM
ugh! what a guy i'm sure all of you would love to see me and wendy have a nude grappling match but as for the kungfu rules
wendy has higher rank being here longer than I have
I respect that, its no biggie

;)

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 10:36 PM
you want a pic?
sorry but if i gave you 1 i'd have to give everyone one
lol i'm all about bein fair!
plus you'd prob go blind.................j/p

TaoBoy
07-18-2002, 10:40 PM
Okay cutie, if you keep up at this pace you'll wear yourself out.
Slow down trooper. :D

PHILBERT
07-18-2002, 10:44 PM
post one online and give everyone the link to it, :p

Serpent
07-18-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by kungfoocutie
ugh! what a guy i'm sure all of you would love to see me and wendy have a nude grappling match but as for the kungfu rules
wendy has higher rank being here longer than I have
I respect that, its no biggie

;)

That's very decent of you! Wendy, you could learn from this girl! :p

Serpent
07-18-2002, 10:50 PM
you want a pic?
sorry but if i gave you 1 i'd have to give everyone one
lol i'm all about bein fair!
plus you'd prob go blind.................j/p

So just post one online...

Er.. what Philbert said. ;)

dezhen2001
07-18-2002, 11:31 PM
What a great start to the forum kungfucootie!
Welcome aboard and hope ya have fun here :)

3 gals that we all know about now (Wen [the queen], Tae Li [princess ;)] and now you [another princess i'm sure]), so i'm sure you'll ALL be able to control (read Rule) us group of men :D

good luck with training and with being on KFO! :)

david

Xebs: yeh man - if the gods r willing i'll b there to chat mostly late nites UK! I haaaaaaaate coming back from broadband/T1 to this :(

Serpent
07-18-2002, 11:36 PM
dezhen2001, sounds like you need a Dominatrix. PM me and I'll give you a contact or two! ;)

Is Tae Li still around? I thought she went off in a huff when her Jet Li thread was moved.

And what happened to that girl with the guns? I can't remember her name, but she was really cool. Had a mad pic in her profile of her with a gun at a range.... crap, what was her name?

Help me out here someone. Started with a J I think....:confused:

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 11:37 PM
thanx for the welcome,
no offense but i'd rather not be refered to as a princess, it just sounds a little weak, ummmmm girly in other words.

ummmm just call me: bond james bond
lol sorry its late and i'm starting to act ****y

PHILBERT
07-18-2002, 11:39 PM
Jasbourne?

wushu chik
07-18-2002, 11:41 PM

That's very decent of you! Wendy, you could learn from this girl! :p

Um, you OBVIOUSLY don't know me very well....ask most of the guys...I have had more dirty....glamorous ideas than this! But, KFC, it's a good one!!

~Wen~

Serpent
07-18-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Jasbourne?

That's the chickadee!

She was way cool, and hard as nails! What ever happened to her? She had a good brain on her too.

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 11:43 PM
thanx but i always bow to experience snce i'm a youngin ;)

Serpent
07-18-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by wushu chik

Um, you OBVIOUSLY don't know me very well....ask most of the guys...I have had more dirty....glamorous ideas than this! But, KFC, it's a good one!!

~Wen~

OK. Well, how about a photo of your boobs then?

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 11:46 PM
lmao :D i freakin rock i didn't know my intials could stand in for Kentucky Fried Chicken
thats really cool, and yes something as lame as that does excite me, i know i'm lame, on my last post it wouldn't let me say D...O.....R....K thats gay !

PHILBERT
07-18-2002, 11:50 PM
Jasbourne's last post was on 4-28-2002 in the thread about female grandmasters. She said she'd find some female Sifu's who were good or whatever and never returned.

Still looking?

Anyhoo click Members and locate her name on page 2 of J

Serpent
07-18-2002, 11:51 PM

What's the problem?

Serpent
07-18-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Jasbourne's last post was on 4-28-2002 in the thread about female grandmasters. She said she'd find some female Sifu's who were good or whatever and never returned.

Still looking?

Anyhoo click Members and locate her name on page 2 of J

Hmm. I wish she'd come back. I liked talking with her about stuff.

And she really gave it to some of the trolls too. She was a good troll hunter. She hated Rich Mooney. Maybe he dim mak'd her! :eek:

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 11:52 PM
awwwwww thats lame maybe its because i have virgin eyes and shouldn't read words like that

Serpent
07-18-2002, 11:54 PM
It's a secret, high level posting technique, known only to a select few!

And I would hope that everyone has virgin eyes! Imagine being.... you know, in the eye!

kungfoocutie
07-18-2002, 11:58 PM
lmao
i heard a joke about that one time it was a lady of the evenings secret or something that she could whistle and give head at the same time but it had to be in the dark and he turned on the light to find her puttin her eye patch back on

actually now when i look back on it thats just sick, not funny at all

hmmmmmm, wow

Serpent
07-18-2002, 11:59 PM
Aw, cootie! You just made my day! Now I really like you. That joke will be doing the rounds this weekend. ;) <-- This is that old lady's icon!

PHILBERT
07-19-2002, 12:00 AM

Hmm. I wish she'd come back. I liked talking with her about stuff.

And she really gave it to some of the trolls too. She was a good troll hunter. She hated Rich Mooney. Maybe he dim mak'd her! :eek:

I'll kill that mother ****ing ***** if he did anything to her.

Serpent
07-19-2002, 12:03 AM
No way. That ***** would get beaten black and blue by a chick like Jasbourne. If he tried to get anywhere near her pressure points, she'd tear his head off and **** down his neck.

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 12:06 AM
omg! thats is sooooooo funny, you rock! ;)

PHILBERT
07-19-2002, 12:06 AM
OMG no way man I mean come on

RICH IS A JEDI KNIGHT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! He'd use his mighty Jedi telekenetic blasts to knock her down because he has the Power of the Force.

Never underestimate the Power of the Force and never underestimate the Power of the Dark Side.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-19-2002, 12:23 AM
"yeah right fools if ya'll saw me, you'd be lining up 17 or not.
what can i say, lol i rock"

. .. and that was just the start of it.

i think you fu ckin suck.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-19-2002, 12:29 AM
"okay first know i am the coolest martial arts chick you will ever talk to!

2nd i heard something about tits, yeah mine are great,you'll have to take my word ofcourse

and i love bein in the "locker room" one of the perks of doin kungfu since most chicks can't handle it.

ya'll know you love those kungfu girls, lol if they aren't well swingin the other way"

maybe i'm missing a lot of sarcasim, but that sh it puts me in mind of girls i have always be extremely mean to just because no one else would. cute little life floaters like that make me want to puke . .. in their fu cking mouths.

Wu-Xing
07-19-2002, 12:39 AM
GDA, i am also mean to girls like this, for the reason they seem to think they are gods gift to us. KFC, learn to be humble.your not the greatest thing since sliced bread.

welcome to KFO.

Ryu
07-19-2002, 05:18 AM
LOL ...... Definitely a 17 year old.

;)

Ryu

guohuen
07-19-2002, 05:19 AM
Hi Kungfoocutie, welcome onboard.

Yeah everyone, I'm missing jasbourne too.

Ryu
07-19-2002, 05:22 AM
:( Come back, Jas!

guohuen
07-19-2002, 05:42 AM
You'd have to wait your turn.

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 05:49 AM
hmmmmmmmmm where to start? cute little life? You don't know anything about me.
I've worked my ass off for everything I've got.
So what, I talk a lot of $h!t what is it to you.
Like the other post said, I'm 17 and I act it.
:D
Before you ASSUME anything why don't you give talkin to me a go.

OH and look behind you maybe thats where your since of humor is, or no?

Anyways, top of the morning to ya.

ewallace
07-19-2002, 05:58 AM
Don't **** with KFC. Or Kungfoocutie. She's local.

Don't mind GDA, he's going thru withdrawl right now and he prefers dead people anyway. GDA if you had tits on your back I'd marry you.

guohuen
07-19-2002, 06:03 AM
ROTFLMAO!!! "can I pour you a cold glass of shut the hell up"

May I borrow that?

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 06:08 AM
you gotta ask happy gilmore first, its Adam Sandlers but I don't get to hear it enough so i like to put it to use here and there

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 06:53 AM
Two things:

1) Welcome to KFO, KFC

and...

2) You're all sick. Very sick.

Remember KFC, there's only two sane members on this whole board. Me and Bob. No one else seems to see Bob, but like I said, they're all friggin nuts.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 06:54 AM
Good one, Bob.

txwingchun
07-19-2002, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
"okay first know i am the coolest martial arts chick you will ever talk to!

ya'll know you love those kungfu girls, lol if they aren't well swingin the other way"

maybe i'm missing a lot of sarcasim, but that sh it puts me in mind of girls i have always be extremely mean to just because no one else would. cute little life floaters like that make me want to puke . .. in their fu cking mouths.

I know how you feel maybe these lyrics by mortician will help summarize how you feel.
The mod's will probably delete them

Drilling for brains
Sadist straps her in the chair
Pulls out her teeth, cuts her hair
Toothless ***** gives bloody head
The ****ing ***** will soon be dead

Drill into the cranium
Open hole is spewing blood
Insert the straw into the brain
Every drop of blood is drained

Drilling for brains!

ewallace
07-19-2002, 07:14 AM
And you wonder why there is like 5 chicks at a death metal show. And they are usually bigger than I am. And I ain't exactly small.

txwingchun
07-19-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by ewallace
And you wonder why there is like 5 chicks at a death metal show. And they are usually bigger than I am. And I ain't exactly small.

YOu said the magic word "deathmetal" now the whole thread will be deleted.

ewallace
07-19-2002, 07:20 AM
death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal death metal deathmetal .

If it didn't before it will now.

SDriver
07-19-2002, 07:23 AM
Instant frenzy, just add chick.

:rolleyes:

guohuen
07-19-2002, 07:28 AM
This is Tom bodet signing out for Motel 6

ewallace
07-19-2002, 07:28 AM
Oh yeah, if a Texas chick says she is hot, chances are she is...IME.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 07:37 AM
I need to move to Texas.

If a Missouri girl says she's hot, you usually have to tell her not to talk with her mouth full of pork rinds.

Maybe I can relocate to Austin.

SDriver
07-19-2002, 07:39 AM
When a West Virginia girl tells you she's hot, you have to beat the cigarette fire out of her bangs. :(

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 07:44 AM
Generally, Missouri girls don't even tell you their hot, they just roll over and the mud cools their hippo like bodies.

Corn fed my @ss.

ewallace
07-19-2002, 07:44 AM
Uhh...KC....you're from Kansas Smart Guy!!!

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 07:46 AM
I'm being diplomatic. My wife is also from Kansas. Whereas I'm three minutes from Missouri, and they're easy to pick on.

KC is a two state city, really.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 07:47 AM
Smart guy.:p :D

ewallace
07-19-2002, 07:48 AM
Yeah I'm familiar with the area...just breakin your balls. I despise driving thru KC on I-35. I might be up there sometime next summer if I do decide to drive back to chicago. My grandfolks live in wichita so I always stay with them when I make the drive.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 07:55 AM
Yes I-35 is basically the fifth plane of hades. You've got both Kansas and Missouri drivers, neither group has any idea what that lever is that activates the turn signal.

MISSOURI DRIVER ON ACTIVATING THE TURN SIGNAL: Hey, I could use this as a timer for that bomb I'm gonna use to stop the gumment weather control!

KANSAS DRIVER ON ACTIVATING THE TURN SIGNAL: Cool, a metronome! [proceeds to sing Shania Twain off key to the turn signal]

Let me know if you have any time when and if you are passing through.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 07:59 AM
What's worse is passing through St. Louis on the way to Chicago, I think It's 70 that goes through it. Always under construction, and full of St. Louis drivers, who, as they live in St. Louis, have nothing left to live for, and are willing to take out of state drivers out with them in their quest to reach whatever aferlife is reserved for St. Louis folk. I'm assuming they go to Imo's pizza when they die.

ewallace
07-19-2002, 08:04 AM
You know, I am generally a calm fellow. People who do not use turn signals really chap my ass. No better way in the world to get me from zero to irate in 1.5 seconds than to not use a turn signal in front of me. I swear that if I ever lose my wife and kid, and don't have much to live for, the person that cuts me off is going to get a first hand re-enactment of the Michael Douglas thriller "Falling Down".

It's not like it is ****ing rocket science to flip a ****ing little lever. It's common **** curtesy. You may as well flick me the bird as you are changing lanes because by not using a signal you are already telling me to **** myself anyway.

I really do not understand why this upsets me so much. I have tried to make myself not care, but when it happens I just cannot resist laying a liberal dose of horn on the sum-ma-mah-*****.

That is my rant for the day. Thank you drive thru.

txwingchun
07-19-2002, 08:07 AM
You know, I am generally a calm fellow. People who do not use turn signals really chap my ass. No better way in the world to get me from zero to irate in 1.5 seconds than to not use a turn signal in front of me. I swear that if I ever lose my wife and kid, and don't have much to live for, the person that cuts me off is going to get a first hand re-enactment of the Michael Douglas thriller "Falling Down".

It's not like it is ****ing rocket science to flip a ****ing little lever. It's common **** curtesy. You may as well flick me the bird as you are changing lanes because by not using a signal you are already telling me to **** myself anyway.

I really do not understand why this upsets me so much. I have tried to make myself not care, but when it happens I just cannot resist laying a liberal dose of horn on the sum-ma-mah-*****.

I agree totally those are the idiots that cause the accidents. And eveyone else has to pay for thier stupidity!

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 08:23 AM
ummmmmm deathmetal? what the hell but anyways back to me

Kansas and Missouri, **** i'm lost but it happens a lot i'll try to keep up

lol since you live in San Antonio, you know of Tony Lopez he does tae kwon do or karate, some **** like that

ewallace
07-19-2002, 08:28 AM
what the hell but anyways back to me
:cool: :rolleyes: :D

Honey, there are as many TKD joints here as there are McDonalds (ahh the irony).

Sorry, no I am not familiar with Tony Lopez.

What city, county, part of the desert are you from in this lil ole state of ours?

txwingchun
07-19-2002, 08:29 AM
Yeah I've heard of Tony Lopez I haven't visited his school, But i know of him.

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 08:32 AM
lol ahhhhhh TKD everywhere, what is this world coming to?
ready here goes
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ya! lol did i break a lil peice of wood?
ummmmm i'm from Killeen, Texas near Fort Hood some refer to it as Hell, i'm about 45 mintues from Austin

txwingchun
07-19-2002, 08:32 AM

:cool: :rolleyes: :D

Honey, there are as many TKD joints here as there are McDonalds (ahh the irony).

Yeah but what I'm wondering is when they're going to start offering drive through TKD.

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 08:35 AM
lmao , yes would you like a second dan with that?

txwingchun
07-19-2002, 08:35 AM
TKD is like the Borg only easier to defeat.

ewallace
07-19-2002, 08:37 AM
would you like that trophy supersized?

Okay enough TKD jokes. Rogue will get mad.

So you're actually only 2 hours away from Hell then huh?

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 08:40 AM
2 hours where in the hell do you think I am? I bunk with satan
Killeen is the lamest place on earth not to mention I have all these stupid ass GI's hittin on me then comin to my Kwoon and tryin to act bad cuz they were somebody's punching bag in Korea

ewallace
07-19-2002, 08:43 AM
:D You usually don't get that from air force people...except Gary.

Why don't you move to austin? Are you planning to go to UT, A&M, TT or anything else in state?

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 08:46 AM
I graduated highschool at 15 so I could go live in China, I am going back in March and won't return until I've had enough kungfu, so that would be never

ummmm j/p I am going back to China in a few months though, I couldn't getenough Shaolin, its amazing!

ewallace
07-19-2002, 08:48 AM
how the **** did you graduate at 15? I turned 15 freshman year.

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 08:50 AM
I was a month from 16, it was the second month of my sop****re year

I went to a private school and worked my ass off. I was offered a chance to go study kungfu in China, of course I worked hard to finish

ewallace
07-19-2002, 08:53 AM
I went to a semi private school too my sophmore year. It was called DLC. Sometimes refered to as Dumb**** Learning Center. A fine Ombudsman learning facility. Ring a bell Black Jack? It was a school for misfits and truents. Believe it or not I wasn't there because of being a misfit(that came later). I just never went to school.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-19-2002, 09:22 AM
man i would love to see a girl like you doing tkd.

it must be really neat to see someone do a spinning cressant with their head stuck so far up their ass.

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 10:38 AM
GDA, hey that was ALMOST funny but better luck next time, ok?

dezhen2001
07-19-2002, 10:47 AM
I'm sure there are more ppl here from Texas than the whole number of UK members of KFO :D

david

Ryu
07-19-2002, 11:00 AM
"You're all sick."

Hey, what about me, KC? I'm the only one not jumping up and down over a 17 year old. :D (How old are you guys?? :D )

KungFuCutie, again no offense at all with that statement. Nothing wrong with being 17. :)

"Drilling for brains
Sadist straps her in the chair
Pulls out her teeth, cuts her hair
Toothless ***** gives bloody head
The ****ing ***** will soon be dead "

Yep. If I was a mod I'd delete it. :cool: HINT HINT mods... :cool: If I were a mod. ME.... I. :D

Actually, it's most fun to grapple and submit guys who get jollies off that kind of talk about girls. They usually don't have the foggiest clue what real world "submission" is all about. :cool:

Sometimes you just gotta love newaza.....

Ryu

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 11:00 AM
Yeah, what's with all the texans? It's like you're born in texas and they issue you a gun, a sifu, and a laptop with the kfo address on it. Oh yeah, and a bucket for when your house floods.

ewallace
07-19-2002, 11:02 AM
That's funny KC. Actually here is a picture of me and the neighbors cleaning up from the flood:

http://www.stuntman.fi/htm/tuotteet/liput/lippu28.jpg

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 11:03 AM
"Actually, it's most fun to grapple and submit guys who get jollies off that kind of talk about girls. They usually don't have the foggiest clue what real world "submission" is all about."

Mommy, Uncle Ryu is scaring me! :D :p :D

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 11:06 AM
ewallace, I've got to post some links for ya, my brother in law has amassed an amazing collection of similar "disaster pics".

By the way, you got me again. I keep expecting to see crying children or something, and there the finger is again.

Ryu
07-19-2002, 11:06 AM
Hey, my hobby of making sadists cry and turn blue is my own perogative :D

Man, where do our freedoms go....??

Ryu

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 11:07 AM

NorthernMantis
07-19-2002, 11:09 AM
Wow! 103 replies in24 hours! I'm surprised. Calm down people she's just a girl.:D

ewallace
07-19-2002, 11:11 AM
Calm down eople she's just a girl
Uhh...correction. She is from Texas. Which mean she is a genetically advanced female specimen formed from 7 solid minutes of cerveza inspired down south lovin.

NorthernMantis
07-19-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by dezhen2001
What a great start to the forum kungfucootie!
Welcome aboard and hope ya have fun here :)

3 gals that we all know about now (Wen [the queen], Tae Li [princess ;)] and now you [another princess i'm sure]), so i'm sure you'll ALL be able to control (read Rule) us group of men :D

Actually there are more than you think. Ap oweyn is a girl from England. Don't forget about grapple girl and jkd chick (who happens to be Chinese and that is a definite plus for me!). GotQi girl posted like only twice and I scared her off with my e-mails.

I wish Jas and jkd chick were back, especially jkd chick.

ewallace
07-19-2002, 11:30 AM
Dude, you just called stuart a girl. Who the hell would name their daughter stuart?

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 11:38 AM
What the heck is everyone's problem?!!!? We're like eight pages in to an introductory thread about a new forum member who is a woman, and not one member has accused her of being an overwieght guy from Crested Butte named Bud who gets off to attention from men.

Geez, do I have to do everything?

No offence, kungfucutie, but it's tradition.

Ahem.

You are not a woman, you perv. Listen Bud, there's web sites for your kind of weirdo, we don't abide by your lurid little fantasies here, this is a proud and distinguished kung fu forum, so just click the back button until you're at whatever sick little chatrooms you normally frequent, and take your lotion with you!

There, now we've got that out of the way.

apoweyn
07-19-2002, 11:44 AM
LOL

i haven't even read the rest of this thread. i just had an odd feeling that KC elbow's contribution would be very funny. and i wasn't disappointed.

stuart b.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 11:48 AM
I have a responsibility here, ap. We can't just be skipping steps like that when first meeting a new forum member, or they will assume that we don't like them.

apoweyn
07-19-2002, 11:52 AM
i understand. your duty weighs heavily upon you, i know.

:)

ewallace
07-19-2002, 11:53 AM
so ap, what are you going to do about northernmantis calling you a girl huh? huh? huh?

NorthernMantis
07-19-2002, 11:53 AM
Oops my bad. Thought ap was a girl. Wehre did I get that from.:confused:

Oh and kc she is a girl. I'm the one who showed her kfo and she decided to join.:)

ewallace
07-19-2002, 11:56 AM
I'm the one who showed her kfo and she decided to join
That's pretty much how me and my wife got together. Only I showed her Pedro instead of kfo.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 11:58 AM
Northern,

I'm afraid that after your mistake with ap, your gender identification skills are not to be trusted.:p

Actually, I know, I just find it funny whenever people start pulling out the ambiguous gender card.

Speaking of ambiguous gender, where's Stacey? That always cracked me up, everyone got in such a tiffy about him posing as a her, yet he/she always posted about kung fu.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 12:00 PM
LOL @ ewallace!:D

apoweyn
07-19-2002, 12:06 PM
a girl?! what the?!! why i oughtta!!!

i'm too hopped up on benadryl and star crunches to care, quite frankly.

:)

ewallace
07-19-2002, 12:16 PM
Do you have a cold too? My wife just gave me a cold today. Why I would get a cold in the middle of the summer is beyond me.

mmmmmmmm star crunch. I haven't had one of those babies in a couple years.

apoweyn
07-19-2002, 12:22 PM
i have a cold, allergies, something. alternatively, there's a couple of bears hibernating in my sinus cavities. either way, it ain't pretty.

my mum insists on buying me star crunches whenever i visit them in richmond. and i insist on eating them.

they're like rice krispies treats without the nagging absence of chocolate. mmm... chocolate... [drool]

stuart b.

PHILBERT
07-19-2002, 12:58 PM

I know how you feel, I use my turn signal 99% of the time (Except when Im going through a neighborhood and no one is around). When I drive, even if NO ONE is behind me, I signal.

Ryu, Im 18, almost 19 so its ok for me to like a 17 year old, especially since 17 is legal in Texas. :p

apoweyn, exactly what the hell is that thing in your avatar?

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 02:17 PM
lol okay wait a minute................i'm ready

whats my lines again? :D

oh I got it, uhmmmm

HOw dare you say something like that to me that offends me greatly.....blah blah blah

I am not a guy or a perv.....blah blah blah

this is very direspectful, blah blah blah

was that good? or should i pout and whine more

lol ummmm i think that sums it up, thanks K.C. I'll have to return the favor sometime ;) :p

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 02:23 PM
No need to whine, that's what EWallace is for.:D

Very good, welcome aboard, the results of your gender identification test have come back, and you are officially female unless you choose to change that through swedish operations and such, in which case please do not feel any need to keep us posted on the details.

Ah, a new member. They always have that new member smell.

PQS
07-19-2002, 02:23 PM
what a pity Sharkey isn't here
he would have loved this
PQS

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 02:30 PM
ahhhhhh I feel like i belong

i also feel dumb as hell because i wanna put my lil pic by my name but i'm not that clever, ahhhh the blondeness consumes me

just for further knowledge, i love green gummy bears

hey lots of folks are from the UK have any of ya'll seen a show called Coupling its hella funny but I've never met anyone who has seen it

ewallace
07-19-2002, 02:30 PM
Don't make me post any more flood pictures KC.

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 02:35 PM
KFC,
I've never seen it, and I'm not sure how you post a pic under your name, as I've never found a pic of myself that didn't scare children, and this is a family forum.

EWallace,
I'm sorry. I know you don't whine. I meant "EWallace is in charge of WHINGING".:p

Is there a G in THAT?

[patiently waiting for link]

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-19-2002, 02:35 PM
ill post some pictures.

ewallace
07-19-2002, 02:42 PM
That is the only obscene picture I keep a link to.

On the realz thought, this is what flood waters do to children:
http://www.ooze.com/finger/assets/images/baby.jpg

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 02:51 PM
I can't get enough of those wacky links!:eek:

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 03:01 PM
I DID IT :D WELL Philbert did but i got a pic up

YEAH BABY

ewallace
07-19-2002, 03:06 PM
Is that you?

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 03:09 PM
lmao ummmmmmm no its my uncle BOB

yeah its me, why I don't look enough like an obese perv ?

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 03:12 PM
You see Bob, too?

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 03:14 PM
only on fridays

i can send you the whole pic if you give me you email address

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 03:21 PM
Are you doing kung fu in it?

Sounds like you've trained your kung fu pretty hard. It's good that you found a good teacher so young.

Xebsball
07-19-2002, 03:23 PM
hey that question was for me right?

my email xebsball@hotmail.com

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 03:29 PM
If it's a kungfu pic, and you feel like it, send it to peppergoat@hotmail.com

If it's nudie pics, or actually a cardboard cutout of a woman with a fat perv next to her, send it to Xeb and not me, as I don't think my wife would like me getting such pics from nude 17 year olds or fat pervs, though, if I can convince her that it's art, and there is no fat perv, then that changes everything.

Xebsball
07-19-2002, 03:32 PM
thats right! :D

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 03:36 PM
hey KC it came back, i dunno what happened, whats your email?

BrentCarey
07-19-2002, 03:54 PM
I think it's funny that a "new girl" post has received 144 ... 145 replies in about 24 hours. What does that say about this crowd. :eek:

-Brent

wushu chik
07-19-2002, 07:59 PM
Brent...
It tells you that these guys are completely *****, and like little girls!!! KFC....I thought of the Kentucky Fried Chicken last night when I posted that....I'm sorry, but it IS kinda funny! You RAWK GIRL!!!

~Wen~

Ryu
07-19-2002, 08:13 PM
"It tells you that these guys are completely *****, and like little girls!!!"

Ahem...... this statement should read
"It tells you that these guys are completely *****, and like little girls!!! Except for that darling man, Ryu."

That is all.

Ryu

kungfoocutie
07-19-2002, 08:23 PM
no wendy WE rock

and RYU you don't like me?!

cry me a **** river

ewallace
07-19-2002, 08:55 PM
What does that say about this crowd
Well, considering the source of the above quote, it means...YOU ARE ONE OF US NOW. Submit to the dark side Mr. Carey!

ewallace
07-19-2002, 08:58 PM
lmao ummmmmmm no its my uncle BOB
It was a simply question that deserved a simple answer. Geez why are all Texans such smart asses? Can't yal ever be serious?

KC Elbows
07-19-2002, 09:03 PM
Sorry, that email account was deactivated because I haven't used it in a while.

Try this one:

rutabagaman4@yahoo.com

It should definitely work.

And wushu chik, the day I turn away an exchange of email with someone who's been training in shaolin in China for an extended period and probably, regardless of age or gender, knows more than I, is the day I get "imbecile" tatooed on my forehead.

Well, not really. But it sure sounded good for a minute there, didn't it?

And Ryu, we all know about your inclination for sadism, you're not fooling anyone!;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-19-2002, 10:05 PM
"ummmmmm deathmetal? what the hell but anyways back to me "

now i hope you die. fu cking cu nt.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-19-2002, 10:25 PM
hey my friend fellonius monk wants to say something . ..

(fm) First off I think your a dude! Secondly.....even if your not, I will still smack you around like you are! I've been reading your ignorance and you haven't contributed one usefull or helpfull peice of information yet ! I usually challenge relek to fights but for you I'll make an exception. If you have the skill to fight the unbeatable felonious monk. I'm a firm beleiver in the womens lib. So I'f you want to fight just say so, we will meet somewhere so I can punch you in the pu$$.

And if you read this relek I still want to show you why I'm the........

THE UNBEATABLE FELONIOUS MONK!

ewallace
07-19-2002, 11:30 PM
**** GDA I take it you haven't started smoking again yet no?

kungfoocutie
07-20-2002, 12:42 AM
It'll be okay, GDA,just take 12 steps forwad and count to 10
not everyone hates you...........well

I still wanna be your friend

:p

Ummmm and whats this crap about not exchangin email?
I could be confused, I probably am, oh well

and MR. Monk you should just take some time to chill out, and about that fightin thing, I don't want to make you cry, so we'll let that go okay? no hard feelings

Tsuruken
07-20-2002, 01:35 AM
:p You go girl! Give all these guys hell! Your just what the forum needed ...... someone to liven it up!!! You totally rock!:D

NorthernMantis
07-20-2002, 05:55 AM
kfc-

Hey don't mind GDA as he's going through some stuff right now.

Mr Punch
07-20-2002, 07:16 AM
Nice to have another woman round here, but don't think we're all ruled by our *****s!:p ;)

I would post my picture as an avatar myself, but the guys would just kill themselves in envy I'm so **** beautiful...!:D

Ryu
07-20-2002, 07:26 AM
"And Ryu, we all know about your inclination for sadism, you're not fooling anyone!"

No no no. You misunderstand. I enjoy using my grappling skills to beat up on sadists. :D I'm not a sadist myself. Unless you consider my hobby of violence against sadists sadistic :D

Kungfoocutie,
Never said I didn't like you! :) Just that I'm not doing cartwheels for your attention like others seem to be :D If you were older.... perhaps. ;)

Now onto more serious matters...
*doing cartwheels for Wen's attention...* :(

GDA...... uh..... everything okay, buddy? :)

Ryu

wushu chik
07-20-2002, 08:04 PM
RYU~ I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

How have you been doing?? Jeez, it's been a while! I hope all is well with ya.

~Wen~

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-20-2002, 11:02 PM
"It'll be okay, GDA,just take 12 steps forwad and count to 10"

what?

KungFuGuy!
07-20-2002, 11:50 PM
Just looking at this thread now out of curiosity. I saw 160+ replies, considered that it's meerely an introductory thread, so I thought "Hmm, must be a girl". Sure enough, I'm right. Whether it's an AOL video game chat room or a kung fu message board, females always get the same response. No wonder Nutt'n'hunny changed his name to Stacey :D

SevenStar
07-20-2002, 11:52 PM
hey, Wen is Mine!

Ryu, you're my bud and all, but now, WE MUST BATTLE.

Tsuruken
07-21-2002, 01:04 AM
Hey while your offering photo's of yourself, I'll take one (or more) especially if your as "hot" as you sound!!!

My e-mail is:

tsuruken@austarnet.com.au

I'll keep my eyes on my mail inbox!!!

****, your fine girl!!!:p

Mattie P
07-21-2002, 02:49 AM
Doesn't anyone have girlfriends? If not there is plenty of pu ssy out there. You're just not looking hard enough.

Crimson Phoenix
07-21-2002, 02:52 AM
LOL Mattie...and to wonder these guys will post about "Qi and celibacy" or "Internal arts and semen retention" LOL

Mattie P
07-21-2002, 03:03 AM
Semen retention makes me irratable. I guess that would help my inner "ninja" when I'm flipping out. :D

Crimson Phoenix
07-21-2002, 10:24 AM
Yes, ninjas who flip out are just so sweet :D

PHILBERT
07-21-2002, 10:40 AM
Dude, after seeing a picture of the Ninja Turtles, I so just flipped out and I kicked my mom in the face!!!

Serpent
07-21-2002, 05:51 PM
I'll take one!

serpentfist@yahoo.com

;)

wushu chik
07-21-2002, 06:28 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You guys seriously need help!

~Wen~

TaoBoy
07-21-2002, 06:48 PM
No, Wen. We need attention. Lots of it.

Serpent
07-21-2002, 08:11 PM
No, we need pictures of chicks. Lots of 'em. The more naked the better! ;)

wushu chik
07-21-2002, 08:15 PM
Serpent,
Rent a porn movie..buy a few mags, and get your rocks off that way. Stop picking up little girls~!

~Wen~

kungfoocutie
07-21-2002, 08:18 PM
little girl, **** thats harsh WEN :p

Serpent
07-21-2002, 08:19 PM
Where's the virtual interaction in that?!

The way I look at it, if someone actually sends me a picture over the net it'll be the first time I've actually achieved anything via KFO. Gotta be worth a shot. Besides, there's not a porn star in the world that could rival you and kungfucootie, right?

Actually, you better send me a pic just to make sure that assumption is correct! ;)

Serpent
07-21-2002, 08:20 PM
little girl, **** thats harsh WEN :p

Don't worry, that's just Wen's age talking!

wushu chik
07-21-2002, 08:23 PM
Not implying anything KFC...just because you are 17, that's still jailbait in my book! That's all. And, i LOVE giving these guys a hard time.......because I like to see them squirm!!! You'll learn to enjoy it as well, because it's easy to do!!!

~Wen~

Serpent
07-21-2002, 08:27 PM
Let's hook up with a big bottle of massage oil, Wen. We can both squirm for hours then! ;)

wushu chik
07-21-2002, 08:47 PM
Serpent....no thanks. You arent my type!!

~Wen~

Serpent
07-21-2002, 09:00 PM
LOL! Can you be sure about that?

I'll just have to go back to picking up little girl's again.

wushu chik
07-21-2002, 09:06 PM
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Ryu
07-21-2002, 09:12 PM
Serpent. Stop trying to pick up Wen.

;)

Ryu

wushu chik
07-21-2002, 09:24 PM
THANK YOU RYU!!!!!!

~Wen~

Serpent
07-21-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Ryu
Serpent. Stop trying to pick up Wen.

;)

Ryu

How's that for the pot calling the kettle black!

You just want her for yourself, Ryu! ;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-21-2002, 09:55 PM
sometimes it's ok to have a wif.

Serpent
07-21-2002, 09:56 PM
We all know you stink, GDA, but what's the relevance?

Mokujin
07-21-2002, 10:11 PM
Welcome back to TX.

Need I remind the rest of the board that one of the many martial arts requirements is discipline? Control yourselves. Sheesh.

Peace!
Mokujin

Serpent
07-21-2002, 10:40 PM
**** you!

Mokujin
07-22-2002, 01:44 AM
More of that martial arts intelligence/ macho attitude shinning through! Impress us all with more of your words of wisdom, Serpent.

Peace!
Mokujin

KungFuGuy!
07-22-2002, 05:03 AM
Serpent broke the language censor! Holy ****!
Edit: Wait, she says she's 17, hot, and is into kung fu. Guys, doesn't she sound kinda familiar to you? Let me refresh your memory, remember...every full-of-sh!t troll we've ever had? Not that I'm implying anything :D

kungfoocutie
07-22-2002, 07:00 AM
ummmmm lets not assume things for if we did, I would know enough about kungfuguy from Wendy's quotes to make a billion jokes :D

ummmm you like watching porn again because why?

apoweyn
07-22-2002, 07:21 AM
philbert,

apoweyn, exactly what the hell is that thing in your avatar?

it's the armchair guerrilla. fighting oppression from the safety of a comfy chair. of course, the avatar is too small to actually show the armchair. but it's there. i'd try and post it, but i can't remember the last time i got that to work properly.

stuart b.

KungFuGuy!
07-22-2002, 07:30 AM
I wouldn't have suggested she used that in her signature if I cared what people thought about it :rolleyes:
For the record, I'm not assuming anything, I'm just reminding everyone not to lose their vigilance :D

KC Elbows
07-22-2002, 10:07 AM
FungfuGuy,
We already covered the possibility of troll driven gender ambiguity. Now, seeing as most of us are entirely different regions, all that matters is if she talks about kung fu or not. Except for all the Texas pervs, and she can defend herself just fine from them.

In fact, I think she sould find EWallace and slap him around, just for the heck of it.

Somewhat off topic, but has anyone talked to DS lately?

guohuen
07-22-2002, 10:22 AM
No! He's very sporatic about posting lately.

NorthernMantis
07-22-2002, 12:23 PM
Hey guys I can vouch or kung foo cutie. I knew her a while before she got on kfo.

SSgungfu
07-22-2002, 12:48 PM
Wow I thought I was pathetic. Just read this thread.

ewallace
07-22-2002, 01:14 PM
In fact, I think she sould find EWallace and slap him around, just for the heck of it.
Just like KC to send a women to do a job for him.

What's wrong KC, dad no martial rich train teach not you how to slap boys? rich martial train dad teach you six elbows and slap boy you can not with one hand?

Serpent
07-22-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Mokujin
More of that martial arts intelligence/ macho attitude shinning through! Impress us all with more of your words of wisdom, Serpent.

Peace!
Mokujin

Here you go, Mokujin, here's a quarter. Buy yourself a sense of humour.

Dickhead. :rolleyes:

Serpent
07-22-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by KC Elbows

I think if anyone ever happened across EWallace they should slap him around a bit for the good of us all.

;)

Ryu
07-22-2002, 07:02 PM
"How's that for the pot calling the kettle black!

You just want her for yourself, Ryu! "

Yeah but here's the difference, Serpent.........

I actually have a chance.

:D :p
Ah... this board brings me up during bad times. :)
Ryu

Mr Punch
07-22-2002, 08:00 PM

What's wrong KC, dad no martial rich train teach not you how to slap boys? rich martial train dad teach you six elbows and slap boy you can not with one hand?

ewallace has been slapping his boy with one hand again. Looks like it makes you go plain stoopid as well as blind.

Serpent
07-22-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Ryu
"How's that for the pot calling the kettle black!

You just want her for yourself, Ryu! "

Yeah but here's the difference, Serpent.........

I actually have a chance.

:D :p
Ah... this board brings me up during bad times. :)
Ryu

You good guys will never learn. You think you have a chance cos you charm her and smooze her. But when thrust comes to shove, she'll go for the rough and ready before the soft little teddy.

Chicks don't like to admit it, but they love crazy Bangkok porno monkey sex just as much as we do. You just gotta have the balls to give it to 'em.

Xebsball
07-22-2002, 08:38 PM
Now id like to make a statement of respect here mkay...

Serpent is a decent respectable individual, i think you should stop hunting him, he has the right to follow his dreams and make his life as happy as he wants to.

kungfucootie i havent yet spoken much with but she sounds like a cool young girl and a nice person, so certain ones of you should not judge her without knowing, mkay.

Serpent
07-22-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Xebsball
Now id like to make a statement of respect here mkay...

Serpent is a decent respectable individual

Do you actually read my posts?! ;)

Hey man, thanks though. Nice to know I'm appreciated!

Mokujin
07-22-2002, 09:22 PM
Serpent-

Are you always so charming when you disagree with someone?
Bet you get all the ladies with that attitude.

Do they teach you immature, adolescent name-calling techniques in your dojo? Sifu must be proud!

Peace!
Mokujin

PS- Thanks for the quarter. I'll use towards the purchase of your next ORIGINAL insult.

Serpent
07-22-2002, 09:45 PM
Serpent-

Are you always so charming when you disagree with someone?
Bet you get all the ladies with that attitude.

Do they teach you immature, adolescent name-calling techniques in your dojo? Sifu must be proud!

Peace!
Mokujin

PS- Thanks for the quarter. I'll use towards the purchase of your next ORIGINAL insult.

No, I'm only this charming with you.

And where you would find a sifu in a dojo? Or a sensei in a gwoon for that matter (to help you understand)?

But seriously, you really need a sense of humour.

Serpent
07-22-2002, 09:47 PM
Oh, and by the way, insults are free.

Twat!

See. That didn't cost you a cent.

Use the quarter towards a night out. You know. Get a life.

Mokujin
07-22-2002, 10:00 PM
Serpent-

The thing it is... I do have a sense of humor. I just don't have a sense of humor when it comes to some Internet loud-mouth who posts nothing but foul-mouth responses. What? Are you like in the 4th grade or something?

Yeah- about that sifu/ dojo comment… Let me clue you in on something known as "sarcasm". I was being “sarcastic” about the extensive insult-training you received at the local McDojo.com.

Next time I'll fully explain all my insults so you can reply according, Mm'kay?

PS - Geez, never even had a problem until you started posting those classy insults.

Peace!
Mokujin

KungFuGuy!
07-22-2002, 10:01 PM
This thread is hilarious :D
I'm not going to appologize because I didn't judge anyone. I'll just say that my suspicions were incorrect. There's a first time for everything :D

kungfoocutie
07-22-2002, 10:25 PM
lol i'm lost, lets all just get along okay ya'll?

gotta question

okay say someone is born with a skill, they are naturally goo at it, but they never practice
then take a person who doesn't have the same gift but trys really hard and gives it 110%, who is gonna be better?

just curious

Serpent
07-22-2002, 10:34 PM
You know, Mokujin, I'm sure you and I could get on really well if you weren't such a superior, self inflated ego.

Remember, you started it all with this:

Welcome back to TX.

Need I remind the rest of the board that one of the many martial arts requirements is discipline? Control yourselves. Sheesh.

Peace!
Mokujin

I came back with a humourous and purile response, engaging in a little sarcasm, irony and blatant foolishness (which is what I had hoped you were doing!) Ask around, there're a few people around here that'll confirm that I'm like that.

But no, you have to jump in with "Oh, your insults are so weak, did your sifu teach you that" bull****.

And you still don't get it.

Chill the **** out, Wooden Man, it's not a competition. You and all your 74 posts need to sit back and relax before you "remind the rest of the board" about anything, you arrogant *****.

Serpent
07-22-2002, 10:35 PM
lol i'm lost, lets all just get along okay ya'll?

gotta question

okay say someone is born with a skill, they are naturally goo at it, but they never practice
then take a person who doesn't have the same gift but trys really hard and gives it 110%, who is gonna be better?

just curious

A person with a natural skill that puts in practice will stay good. A person that practices hard full stop will stay good.

When it comes down to it, natural talent or not, you need to practice to stay good and advance. Natural talent will only get you so far.

kungfoocutie
07-22-2002, 10:37 PM
:D it was just a question

Serpent
07-22-2002, 10:41 PM
Yeah. It was just an answer.

Sorry, I should have known better. I actually took the forum seriously there for a moment! ;)

kungfoocutie
07-22-2002, 10:43 PM
lol no its not that

just i thought that was an easy way out, practice practice practice everyone needs it

i just thought i'd get more than a grey answer

Serpent
07-22-2002, 10:44 PM
There is no black and white, only shades of grey. ;)

kungfoocutie
07-22-2002, 10:47 PM
okay i can work with that

Mokujin
07-22-2002, 10:56 PM
You know, Mokujin, I'm sure you and I could get on really well if you weren't such a superior, self inflated ego.

Remember, you started it all with this:

I came back with a humourous and purile response, engaging in a little sarcasm, irony and blatant foolishness (which is what I had hoped you were doing!) Ask around, there're a few people around here that'll confirm that I'm like that.

But no, you have to jump in with "Oh, your insults are so weak, did your sifu teach you that" bull****.

And you still don't get it.

Chill the **** out, Wooden Man, it's not a competition. You and all your 74 posts need to sit back and relax before you "remind the rest of the board" about anything, you arrogant *****.

Ding! Ding!

Round two! Or is it three? Or four?

Okay Serpent- I've been pretty even-tempered regardless what you think. My first post was half serious/ half in jest. (Hence the 'sheesh'). It's like ya'll never seen a girl before even though they populate more than half the world!

Regardless if your first response was, I don't consider "**** you!" and "****head" to be humorous or ironic (where's the irony?). I consider it rude, foul-mouthed and tacky. I don't care if others confirm that or not. With me, that's smack talk!

A superior, self-inflated ego? Hah! :) Don't assume things. I didn't even consider that jumping in, rathering defending myself from said smack talk.

All the sifu stuff was joke. Again, sheesh! I'm not in a competition- heck, I'd rather read and learn than post all the time (hence only 74 posts - average of like .00001 posts a day). You accuse me of competition, yet you bring my 74 posts. I don't get it.

Anyway, this is me stepping up and offering my in a gesture of friendship / good will and peace on Earth. A truce, perhaps? You don't direct insults at me and I won't direct'em at you? Anyway, let me know- I really gotta get ta bed before my wife comes and kung fus my arse!

Signed,
A superior, self inflated ego[tistical] *****!
As always, peace!
Mokujin

Mr Punch
07-22-2002, 11:05 PM
Serpie, chill! Here's a quarter, go get yourself some zit-cream... I dunno, new chick on the board, and the testosterone really does shoot up (and that's not all!). He was joking, sheesh!

Mokujin, chill! Don't get your zimmer in a twist...!

These splinters sure are sharp, but as ever, the view's **** good on the fence!

And KFC, you may be finger-lickin good, but doncha think this nonsense should die!? Haven't you had enough attention by now?! And less talk of being naturally skilled in goo, or whatever it was: there're enough sticky messes behind those keyboards as it is...!:D

Serpent
07-22-2002, 11:08 PM
Hey, olive branch accepted. I'm a nice guy, really. The whole "ooh quick there's a chick on the board" was what made it fun in the first place. I can't believe people still take me seriously! :eek: ;)

Here ya go, Mokujin, have a cup a tea. I'm sure we can be friends.

Serpent
07-22-2002, 11:09 PM
(Mokujin, don't read this.)

Oh yeah, Mat? Shut the **** up! ;)

kungfoocutie
07-22-2002, 11:44 PM
lol@ goo

attention, i couldn't give a ****

number 1 lol half this forum isn't about me
number 2 the first page said it all, i'm taken

Serpent
07-22-2002, 11:49 PM
Yeah, so back off my woman, ok? I don't wanna have to kick the crap out of all o'ya!

kungfoocutie
07-22-2002, 11:54 PM
Sorry, but my guy lives in China, his name is Huanggang, meaning yellow steel

He was one of my teachers at shaolin

Serpent
07-22-2002, 11:55 PM
Sleeping your way to the top, eh?

(Sorry, couldn't resist).

kungfoocutie
07-23-2002, 12:00 AM
The chinese have a whole different look on things,I'm usually the forward one, but it just seemed it would have been disrespectful and wrong considering where we were.
This is soooo lame and I know I'm gonna catch hell for it, but at night when everyone was alsleep we'd run up to the top of the statue of Damo and look at the stars. I've never seen such a clear sky, or it even so dark. It was the most amazing thing.
So sadly the only action i ever got while in CHina was hugs and having my hand held, you know puppy love stuff. He's going to teach in France for a while then I'm bringing him over to America.
Now hurry and erase the thread before everyone sees how weak I am :p

No_Know
07-23-2002, 05:14 AM
Sitting and watching the stars? Not so lame (however, being lame is a good reason to sit). But when the senior monks and Abbot would go there at night too, they saw you took one of their preferred spots...Ohhhh, you and Hhhheee (Huang-Gang) would go there? Not doing much can be a lot. And it's some of the best 4play. Lovers in (ancient) China seemed to didn't do stuff anyway (except that there are supposedly several lots of Chinese.?.). And worse for people in True Love. They almost don't ever see each other. Except in their Hearts and thoughts (as it should be...so says Fate :-).

Weak is just the moment, before You unleash your great powers, induced by good, sincere training. :~> Some-such, perhaps.

KC Elbows
07-23-2002, 06:05 AM
EWallace,
You are correct, my dad no martial art pay to six elbow one hand slap. And don't you forget it.

By the way, take down my email address above, if you're passing through and have the time, send me a line.

Kungfoocutie,
What stuff did you study while you were out there? What was it like studying at the temple?

Serpent,
Wow, you seem to have quite the fanclub. I got in less flame wars when I first came on this site and asked a chung moo quan question! Hell, I didn't gat flamed ONCE when I put up a thread titled "Hsing Yi guys Routinely steal Mantis Guy's lunch money", and my thread titled "Public Service Message: The Day I Realized I had a Huge *****" never even got deleted.

I guess I can do no wrong.:p

ewallace
07-23-2002, 06:28 AM
I think if anyone ever happened across EWallace they should slap him around a bit for the good of us all.
Not good idea. Iron Jaw training break hand of fools.

ewallace has been slapping his boy with one hand again. Looks like it makes you go plain stoopid as well as blind.
You forget hairy palms. Much to learn you have young boy.

KC - Will do.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-23-2002, 09:23 AM
anyone see that new episode of south park where bebe got boobs and all the kids started acting like mad gorillas?

ewallace
07-23-2002, 10:30 AM
That's exactly what I thought about this thread.

Ryu
07-23-2002, 10:56 AM
Uh, just to go on record.

Serpent and I weren't being serious with each other. Just playing around. I didn't take anything he said personally, as I'm sure he doesn't either. Just sarcasm. :)

P.S. I always smile when guys think "good guys" are naive in the bedroom. :D We're called "GOOD " guys for a reason. :D

Ryu

ewallace
07-23-2002, 11:00 AM
We're called "GOOD " guys for a reason
please don't tell me you cuddle afterwards. ..

Ryu
07-23-2002, 11:01 AM
"There is no black and white, only shades of grey"

Serpent, :D Don't leave yourself open like that. I can easily prove that philo wrong with just logic alone. But I won't, cuz you've got enough people hunting for you for some reason. :)

Ryu

Ryu
07-23-2002, 11:03 AM

please don't tell me you cuddle afterwards. ..

How else are they supposed to catch their breath?

Ryu

ewallace
07-23-2002, 11:05 AM
How else are they supposed to catch their breath
I'm generally asleep or in the kitchen when this event takes place so I am unable to give you an accurate answer.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-23-2002, 02:06 PM
kitchen.

Mattie P
07-23-2002, 04:48 PM
Shouldn't the woman be in the kitchen? Y'know, makin you a samich?

Xebsball
07-23-2002, 05:17 PM
P.S. I always smile when guys think "good guys" are naive in the bedroom. We're called "GOOD " guys for a reason.

Ryu

Hmm. Who would know that good fellow Ryu is into golden shower and nasty phalic shaped objects.
But hey, its cool, its the 2000s after all you know.

Serpent
07-23-2002, 05:40 PM
KC, Ryu, it's cool. I'm collecting dim-witted enemies for a statistics study.

I don't take anything personal and I still can't believe that people still take me seriously, but it is a bit of a laugh.

GDA, you're just ****ed because you don't have the tits to get 17 pages. Don't let it get to you. She doesn't have the staying power you do. She peaked too soon.

kungfoocutie
07-24-2002, 03:26 AM
She wasn't that great a chick then, shoulda had her make you a 3 course meal and serve it to ya in bed :p

And then give ya a rub down :rolleyes:

typical guys, whats a girl to do

Tsuruken
07-24-2002, 06:08 PM
Hey KFC, When are you going to post a photo of you??? We are all waiting, panting !!!:p

rogue
07-24-2002, 07:28 PM
Okay enough TKD jokes. Rogue will get mad. What's to get mad about, we have a girl who switched from a martial art to a performance art, a guy who does WC(sparrings done against people not wood big fella) and a guy who thinks Tejas gals are hot (they are, if you like bee hive hair do's and women who talk like Ned Beatty bent over a log in the movie Deliverence). :D

Where has Robin, the Uber Queen of KFO gone to?

Anyway I gave up on 18 year old girls when they started being young enough to be my daughters. Now 19 is another story.

kungfoocutie
07-24-2002, 08:29 PM
clever rogue :rolleyes:

so very witty