PDA

View Full Version : Attn Frank Exchange

Nat from UK
07-19-2002, 05:32 AM
I have just had the pleasure of watching a portion of your sifu's SLT seminar/lecture (the one held at St Albans).

Very impressed with what I saw. Couple of questions

How often does he hold these sessions ?
Are they open to anyone ?
Is there a complete version of the seminar available on video/DVD to purchase ?
Is there any other sessions on different topics on video/DVD and are they available ?

As ever with my Wing Chun, the more I learn the more I realise how little I know :)

Nat from UK

ps were you there ??

Frank Exchange
07-20-2002, 01:26 AM
Hi Nat,
Thanks for the nice comments and the interest.

>> How often does he hold these sessions ?
A few times a year, usually.

>> Are they open to anyone ?
Yep.

>> Is there a complete version of the seminar available on video/DVD to purchase ?

http://www.wongvingtsun.co.uk/
Video of the seminar is 15, dvd 25.

>> Is there any other sessions on different topics on video/DVD and are they available ?

There is a video of all of the forms, with detailed explanations.

There is an upcoming Biu Jee seminar that I guess will be filmed, so that should be available afterwards. But, you could always come to the seminar itself. I will try to find out when, and will let you know.

>> ps were you there ??

Not for the last one, the one that was filmed. I have been to three others in the past, and had a prior engagement. So you wont see my ugly mug spoiling it for everyone else. :)

Regards

Frank

Nat from UK
07-22-2002, 12:31 AM
Thanks

I would be very interested in the Bill Jee seminar or any other ones for that matter, please post details on the forum or PM me if you prefer.

I will try my hardest to get there, I heard about the one in Southampton at Alan Gibsons school, but I was unable to get to it.

Nat from UK