PDA

View Full Version : rare CLF video 1970 +1971 Demo

cha kuen
07-19-2002, 10:40 AM
email me at "taichimaster@hongkong.com" if you're interested. You can buy from me direct 17$ a tape.

Link :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1845141339&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=0&indexURL=0&rd=1

---------------------
1970 Rare Kung Fu Demonstration

This is a RARE TREASURE from the old days when the big kung fu “boom” came as a result of Bruce Lee’s films. This VHS TAPE is private footage on black and white film from 8 MM recording. There is no such thing as the “original” tape because it is so rare. There are two demonstrations on this tape: 1970 San Francisco and 1971 Los Angeles.

San Francisco

-Starts with traditional Chinese Lion Dancing

-Next is a southern Choy Lay Fut hand form

-A southern long arm White Crane hand form

-Group demonstration of Choy Lay Fut

-A choy lay fut hand form and the double buterfly knives weapon form

-The most advanced hand set BIL TSE from the wing chun style is performed

-Southern Hung Gar style group demonstration by YC Wong’s kung fu club . YC Wong learned from Lum Jo who learned from Lam Sai Wing who learned from the great Wong Fei Hong

-wing chun wooden dummy demonstration

-Choy Lay Fut Kwan Dao weapon form done by Dino Salvatera

-Demonsrtaion of Choy Lay Fut by the Hung Sing Choy Lay Fut school in San Francisco

-Two person fighting set : SPEAR vs. Double Broadsword

-YC Wong performs the double whip chain

-Iron palm demo

-Free fighting demo

-Lee Keung shows Choy Lay Fut sparring

-The great DOC FAI WONG performs the “5 Animal Form”

-Shaolin hand set

-Awards ceremony

-YC Wong’s school performs broadsword and a shaolin hand set.

-Free Fighting from the Hung Sing Choy Lay Fut school

-Spear vs Broadsword demo from YC Wong’ school

-Choy Lay Fut weapon double ax by Dino Salvatera

-2nd hand set CHUM KIL from wing chun style

-Dino Salvatera performs the SHIELD & Broadsword from Choy Lay Fut -YC Wong performs a 2 man staff set with his student

1971 Los Angeles

-Jimmy Woo and his students show the SAN SOO style. Jimmy Woo brought the style over from China. Shown are basic and advanced hand forms, chin na, locks, throws, fighting applications and groundfighting. Good demo to show that San Soo is all about.

-Tai Chi Mantis demo by Kam Yuen

-Choy Lay Fut form by Dino Salvatera

-Joyce Lee performs a Choy lay fut hand form

-Kam Yuen does northern shaolin hand set

-MR Jue does Hung Gar hand set from the Seattle Kung Fu Club

-Choy Lay Fut from san diego group. Hand forms, fighting applications and group demo.

-Wong Kwok Jung does 7 star northern praying mantis kung fu.

-Kam Yuen does a spear set from the shaolin style.

-The kwan dao from the hung gar style, by seattle kung fu club.

-Wong Kwok Jung does a single chain whip form from the northern 7 star mantis style.

-YC Wong’s school does a broadsword form from the Sil Lum Pai style

-Spear vs Double butterflyl knives

-Spear vs Broadsword

-Iron Palm

-John Leong does Iron Body.

cha kuen
08-05-2002, 03:30 AM

Sui
08-05-2002, 04:45 AM
:D clf:D :rare:D buy?:D demo:D hahahahaa

hey chap take a look at f.t mpegs for free:D maybe closer to kung fu heavan than clf:D

ZhouJiaQuan
08-05-2002, 08:31 AM
where are these free mpgs?i havent seen much clf...

thanks

Buby
08-05-2002, 09:47 AM
The mpgs Sui is talking about are of YKM.

Follow the link: http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm/technique_workshop.htm

Enjoy!

Take care,
buby

Sui
08-05-2002, 11:56 AM
:D clf no comparison to ykm,as you can see has"real terms"whereas clf waste not want not.lol hahahahaha

Buby
08-05-2002, 12:01 PM
You're one bad man.:D

Take care,
Buby

fiercest tiger
08-05-2002, 04:56 PM
why you causing trouble?:mad:

Sui
08-06-2002, 02:38 AM
why?are you troubled?

is this what you think of clf?its what i think and you can defend it or be"honest"about it?

which is worst what you think about clf or what you say about clf???

fiercest tiger
08-06-2002, 04:22 AM
I have nothing against CLF practitioners at all and dont mind there style! what i think i keep to myself.

Sui
08-06-2002, 06:56 PM
i never said you did f.t.

"you don't mind there style",hahahaha,so you must think your above them to make such a statement?
look its ok i think that too,and i'm sure they think that too.lol

"what i think i keep to myself"-i'm sure this is not true,you share with md is an example so making this statement is also false.

whats wrong with ya man can't be honest and stand up for your style?i'm ashamed.

in the olden days,the k.f si-fus use to challenge other si-fus,and the winner draftered in all the studs"clc" did proved pak mei to one of the best k.f.

why are you so shy with ykm?do you not beleive in ykm?

JAZA
08-06-2002, 07:13 PM
Sui:

So why don't you fight a CLF sifu and then talk.

fiercest tiger
08-06-2002, 07:35 PM
Im happy and sure of my style yes! are you?

:)

In the old days yes they challeneged and some still do today, i have a business and school to run, and my guys can fight in a tourney if they wanna prove how good they are. I dont know why you are carrying on like this? friend or foe??:(

whats up with you?

FT:confused:

Sui
08-07-2002, 02:38 AM
jaz,hahahaha,has it occured to you that maybe i have?but in experience not a fight as such b/c clf is not equal to pm.surely you don't think that clf is superior to pm?lol.come on if we met and i showed you[not likely to happen]you would be converted without a doubt.
clf uses forms to grade themselves whereas pm uses forms to become san sao.and regards to what ever you may be taught san sao does not = freestyle like your clf[kick boxing]lol this is only one example.

f.t,you know of this and to answer your question,no i'm not sure nor happy so what does that tell you?

maybe you should show f.t,for these clf non-believers?thats the only way to go from here.i'll back you as long as i can;)

md is your freind then where does that leave me,she let on"mate"and with freinds like her you don't need me.

Lice
08-07-2002, 01:52 PM
Sui,

It sounds like you have a pretty distorted view of CLF, probably based on limited exposure. It's not about the style, it's about the way it's taught. For every CLF school you know that teaches poorly, I can find a PM school just as bad.

Sui
08-07-2002, 05:02 PM
lice,my view is an over-view of clf,but never the less i totally agree with you.

though there are more poorly taught clf than pm,for clf is more widely known.and i know you know i speak of whats true therefore i laugh,hahahahahaha

JAZA
08-07-2002, 07:48 PM
Sui, you need to grow boy, I recommend you to take F.T. as teacher. You can learn respect from him.

mantidsquasher
08-08-2002, 01:24 AM
CLF squashes loadsza mantids!
Dis guy in Auz, he's a CLF and he's a Mantid - he's Auzzee Jon!
His Jow Gar squashes CLF? Ask him :)

Sui
08-08-2002, 03:16 AM
jaza for your infomation i do,niether you know respect,so don't be so hypocritical.

jaz my posts before this,you deny that its true?hahaha you know it,and ykm could smash your clf till tommorow.hahahaha

f.t is a fine teacher,for the likes of you and i so,drop your bags and sign up,what are you afraid?you seen the mpegs for yourself.hahahaha

mantidsquasher
08-08-2002, 09:18 AM
Any Mantids out there squashed any CLF?

Nah.

Spm Mantids are too green:D

Unless ya'all Jow-gar Mantid's - theyz tooo stiffed - all legs and no trousers :D

Jookie Lumie? 'The style of fighting without fighting' - all BS :D

When did Jookie Lumie squash CLF eh?
They toooo buzy trynah squash each other - NOT :D

cha kuen
08-16-2002, 02:56 PM

cha kuen
08-26-2002, 06:21 PM