PDA

View Full Version : More Anti-Lacy Testimonials

feldor
07-17-2001, 08:26 PM
Since WuGar is closed, I thought we would share this with the new people on the block, and refresh for the older.

Enjoy.

Charles

from wugar site circa2000
(an UNKNOWN "Former Lacy Student")
I used to take lesson from Jim Lacy quite a fews years ago. At that time I perchases what I thought was authentic Kung Fu (ie. Iron Palm, Dim Mak, various fighting forms etc etc ....)
When teaching students as his house, Lacy would turn on his video camera and then record what he was teaching that student. Lacy and the student would both be recorded on this video camera that he would have setup in his livingroom.
I QUIT after seeing that this bogus self promoted grandmaster guy could NOT DO anything he was selling! This is NO JOKE!! He can't do ****! His only claim to fame is level #1 Iron Palm! That's it! I was there when KUSI, a local TV station, came over to his house and would video tape his cocoa nut break attempts. For those who have NOT SEEN the real Internal Iron Palm cocoa nut break, as taught by Grandmaster Doo Wai, then watching this honorary grandmaster try to smash a cocoa nut in his hand with what looks like all his strength and having to strike it several times, then know this......IT IS NOT REAL....level #2 and higher Internal Iron Palm!!!! In the real thing, the hand "lightly strikes" the cocoa nut and then it BREAKS! There is NO HITTING IT SEVERAL TIMES! THE INTERNAL ENERGY GOES INTO THE COCOA NUT WITH A LIGHT STRIKE FROM THE PALM...THAT'S IT!!!!!
When taking lesson from Lacy, all he would do is sit you down on his couch and show videos that he would pull from a shelf in the room. Guess who was on these videos that he would show you? It's real simple! The one and only Grandmaster Doo Wai! You would see a REAL GRANDMASTER do kung fu and you think you are getting the real thing. Well.....guess again! All you got was Lacy's bogus crap!
After going through this routine for a few months, it does not take a rocket scientist to know that your teacher is full of it! Lacy has a very bad hip from an injury that he got years ago. He could not catch a hamster if it were running away from him....Never Mind move to defend himself!
I tried Lacy's bogus Iron Palm training and sustained severe vascular damage to both my hands that took a year to heal! The herbal "Dit Da Jow" formula for my Iron Palm training that Lacy gave me was NOT A REAL FORMULA! This is what was responsible for the damage to my hands!!!
The plain fact is that JIM P. LACY is a fraud! Plain and simple. Ask him to demonstrate any internal kung fu he claims to teach! Anything at all! Grandmaster Doo Wai has and will demonstrate real internal kung fu which I saw on the many video tapes that Lacy would show me, way back when, sitting on his couch. Showing Grandmaster Doo Wai on video was the only thing he could do to get a student to buy his crap!
I am just one of many that have been suckered into buying bogus kung fu.
If you read this Lacy, do you remember Bob Erhardt? That should joggle your little mind a bit! I really thought about taking you to court Lacy! I almost did! Instead, I thought I would let people know what a fraud you are. You see....I have all this video proof and pictures of my damaged hands in my file cabinet after all these years.
That is my 2 cents worth and some....
==============

Peace.
Charles

:eek:

Fubokuen
07-19-2001, 06:08 PM
Lacy is a criminal.
He is not EZ to prosecute because he is Certified as Insane in the State of CA. He is on SSI as unemployable, so he's plenty of time to contrive $$ making schemes... This one was EZ: you just sit on your a$$ all day contriving articles and stories about training and BS'ing everyone on the phone.

When you have people over a show them bootleg videos, they wonder what's up, so it's best to just publish ads and sell videos.
You pick out the ones with something going on and offer them MA "immortality" by REDOING bootleg footage for resale. It makes no difference as long as they look believable. People will buy anything.

Lacy does nothing himself but drop names and bake coconuts... oh, and HIDE HIS SCURVY A$$ FROM THE GRANDMASTER OF BFP!!!!

Turiyan
07-21-2001, 07:27 AM
The storys about him getting some formulas out of a garbage can.... Probably true. I've tryed to have a burning palm formula (from doo's side) decoded. Thats a good word. Decoded.

I know he videotapes his teaching. I have one. Its funny when he starts going off on a guy for screwing up.

I think the problem the cronys are having is they want too much to be buddy buddy with someone. Every situation, every event, no matter how seemingly meaningless, and trival, is an opportunity for advancement, advantage, and domination.

Its not about acting like your someones friend. Its about adapting in a way that you can absorb the essence of a situation, to become the situation. Or else people see through it.

With a good psyche to psyche communication, anyone, exspecially members of the opposite sex, will tell and do anything for you.

By their own free choice and will (if they have one). Some people call this "ripping off the world".

Its not cheating or stealing or lying. Those are advantages open to only few. Its will governs the process.

If someone drops a $50 bill, should I feel guilty for finding it? No. Not in the neiborhood I found it in. I mean ****, keep your bank on a roll like everyone else.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Do you know how you have to qualify for mental incompetence by the government?

You take a test. And in that test, there is a box, and it asks you to "put a x in the box". If you do anything but put an x INSIDE the box. Your mentally incompetent. Guaranteed.

Doesnt prove anything though.... Its a common scam to milk the system.

Turiyan gold, Brahmin caste, Ordos clan
I'm like swizterland. I'm neutral but I fight everybody.

Tartar blood flows strong in the world:
http://www.illuminati-news.com/li_bloodline.htm

Chinese military forum:
http://www.anyboard.net/plaboard/

billy_pilgrim
07-21-2001, 04:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
I think the problem the cronys are having is they want too much to be buddy buddy with someone. Every situation, every event, no matter how seemingly meaningless, and trival, is an opportunity for advancement, advantage, and domination.
[/quote]

Yeah, there's always a selfish agenda afoot, and it takes someone with your keen insight and discerning eye to uncover it. Bravo, Turiyan, mom will be proud.
Since we've already nailed your motives Turiyan "have you got any Lacy vids I can buy from you?" Gold, I guess you figured you'd take a crack at ours. Believe it or not, not everyone is possessed with the same *cough* morality that you and Jim are...but believe what you will.
I mean, I was posting on this forum for over a year, anonymously, saying the same things I'm saying now, and all this while it's been a clever ruse on my part, a slick opportunity for advancement?? Weren't you the one calling me out a week ago for being anonymous, and so now that I've signed my name a couple of times, I'm a selfish opportunist??? Pick an argument and stick to it, kid...
Since all of your posts are really nothing more than comic relief, when are you going to get back to quoting that Svengali-like Mother of yours, those always cracked me up...how old are you again, little guy?

feldor
07-21-2001, 05:23 PM
Well said Billy Pilgram!

Peace, not ignorance. :D

Charles

billy_pilgrim
07-22-2001, 10:54 PM
Turiyan absolutely DOES NOT have this herbal formula from GM Doo Wai. Yes, I am calling him a liar.

One would also have to question why someone possessed of such anti-Han Chinese sentiment and bigotry would choose to visit a Chinese Martial Arts forum?? Perhaps the connection to Lacy goes beyond the mere commercial...maybe there is some psychic empathy that bigots feel for each other??? Just a thought...

Dale Dugas
07-23-2001, 02:11 PM
Turiyan is one of those armchair collectors who seem to think that if someone sells you something than it has to be authentic, "why would they charge me if it wasn't the REAL DEAL?" this is a shining example of what certain people in CMA are doing to people with Chinese herbs. One of the formulae I use costs me about 10 dollars to fill and it makes about 2-3 gallons of jow. How the hell could you sell the same formula for $250.00. That is what Jim Lacy does when he sells herbs. Its nothing more than a total rip off and scam.

If anything, Turiyan might have something that Lacy sold him or could it be a Brian Gray formula. Either way what you have has nothing to do with Bak Fu Pai. As I have told Kwandao before. Im in the middle of gettting my masters in Oriental Medicine. Some herbs used in the Chinese Materia Medica are extremely powerful and as a result of that most of the powerful herbs are toxic to humans.

You have to be trained in handling them as well as the proper way to prepare them. I doubt Lacy has any traditional Chinese herbal training. Neither do you or your Mother, Turiyan. I would not be touching the herbs and then putting your hands on your face. I would be washing them and leaving the herbs alone if I were you.

Turiyan, you are a known collabarator with Lacy and Gray and you seem to not know the difference.

Your attitude in the past has shown you to have some strange ways of reacting to the race of others while you spout off about being some distant relation to Mongols and other aboriginal peoples.

You should sit down and think about all the drek you talk before you start having people read it in print. Most of us have read your posts from all over as you stick to using that silly nickname more than a real one.

My advice would be to stop reading so much and train more. You can't defend yourself with those pipecleaner arms. It just won't work.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Fubokuen
07-23-2001, 05:49 PM
Turiyan's website says it all... What a joke. At first I thought "What a crock of sh*t", but then I realized that reaction was way more than it deserved. Speaking of 'more that deserved', when I told GM Doo that Florida Skunkman was posting, he had THIS response:

"Post this for me to Turiyan: Mr. Turiyan, this is the non Chinese, non Han Chinese, Mongolian Shaman with his "Bird Symbols and magic portions". If I am not Chinese then you are a Florida Skunkman. When did I gave you a formula? Do you even know this Jim Lacy or are you bored out of your mind with your insecure emotions and had to attack someone you do not even know or met, such as myself, just so that you can feel good about yourself? Everyone has had childhood problems' kid, leave it all behind before you become this insecure little brat that you seem to be.
Yes, if you have formulas from Jim Lacy, don't say we didn't warn you.
Good luck kid, have fun and let this be advice to you, you may grow up to be a decent man if you forget the past.
GM Doo Wai"