PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETELY OT: u need to see this...

Abstract
07-24-2002, 07:13 PM
you'll need realplayer....make sure you're sitting down

click the link.

http://www.frashii.com/tunak.ram

:D :eek: :D :eek: :p :p

African Tiger
07-24-2002, 07:17 PM
For those of us tightwads that couldn't see the link (because I didn't pay for the full version), mind telling us what the video was?

Abstract
07-24-2002, 07:19 PM
u had to pay for something?? man i saw that mess for free...hmmm ....
yo i don't wanna spoil it for anyone else...it won't be very funny if I told u anyway, u really gotta see & hear it to appreciate the quirkiness, nahmsayin?

African Tiger
07-24-2002, 07:26 PM
Uh, WORD, my east coast brotha! (????????)

Hau Tien
07-24-2002, 07:53 PM
Ahhh... I've been enjoying Dahler Mehndi for some time now;) That is his #1 video, though:)

Serpent
07-24-2002, 08:19 PM
Well that's four and half minutes that I'll never have again. You owe me, Abstract!

Abstract
07-25-2002, 04:43 AM
yo the funny thing is, you sat through the WHOLE THING didn't you? so did I...:eek:

rogue
07-25-2002, 08:20 AM
Oh my God I liked it! I really liked it! All it needed was some close ups of gals shaking their stuff, and maybe a guest appearance by George Clinton or Bootsy Collins and it would have been perfect.

rogue
07-25-2002, 11:55 AM
This guy is like Sam the Sham meets Sonny Crockett, but this one has some hotties in it.
http://ebhon.jnst.uor.edu/~raveneye/geek/ho_jayegi.rm

I think it's his version of the Hully Gully.

Abstract
07-25-2002, 12:08 PM
yo the honeys in that one are on some 1989 'pumps in a bump' Salt n' Pepa all spandex outfit steelo....but again..i watched...

man since i watched the first one i've been walkin around goin "toook took took took took took took took da da da" ALL DANG DAY!! i can't get it outta my head! It's..strangely addictive..

:eek: :D

what really makes me laugh is that if they played that up in the club, say, ohhh, the Tunnel here in NYC, i don't think anyone would notice the diffy & they'd be shakin they a$$es just the same...:p

rogue
07-25-2002, 02:19 PM
I also can't get the **** thing out of my head, the song or the visuals. I've also infected at least two other co-workers! We're even doing "THE MOVE" that he does at 2:41. You know that single whip, hand clap, into the cowboy roping cattle move. Very cool!

This one is, well bad, even has a bad semi-rap in English. Has some Indian honies one in a leopard spot mini, but bizaar video techniques screw up the view. http://ebhon.jnst.uor.edu/~raveneye/geek/wajah.rm

Serpent
07-25-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Abstract
yo the funny thing is, you sat through the WHOLE THING didn't you? so did I...:eek:

Yeah! I was waiting for something to happen!

Abstract
07-25-2002, 07:32 PM
Serpent: I KNOW! me too! but then i realized the entire thing is a treat for the senses...LOL

Rogue:"We're even doing "THE MOVE" that he does at 2:41. You know that single whip, hand clap, into the cowboy roping cattle move. Very cool! "

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! single whip hand clap cowboy roping cattle!!!! i am in TEARS....awww man!

PHILBERT
07-25-2002, 09:56 PM
Is that like an Arabic version of 'N Sync?

kungfoocutie
07-26-2002, 01:51 AM
i would be more impressed if i wasn't such a da*mn loser anyway. I have like 2 Indian musical films I got form Hong Kong and they both rock, so now when I pass by the jewelers at the mall I start singing the songs
: kuch kuck hotai hai, translation somethings happened to my heart, find it, its a great movie

awwwww:eek: was it possible i could feel like more of a loser sice i'm already posting on this stupid forum at 4 in the mornin