PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Admin :Should phrost be allowed to raid KFO and spam it to death?

SifuAbel
07-25-2002, 04:09 PM
Not that I care. But It does seem a little extreme. :rolleyes:

Serpent
07-25-2002, 05:09 PM
Well, you obviously do care or you wouldn't have made a thread all about it!

Whatsamatter? Frightened he'll put your school on there? ;)

Mr Punch
07-25-2002, 05:56 PM
He's just another voice. Sometimes too loud and strident, sometimes talking complete garbage, but another opinion nonetheless.

Some of his points are good. I would really appreciate a site like his if it had fewer pubescent VTGs and more constructive info on charlatans. Unfortunately it's just another poor quality spam board, but he won't be able to change KFO.

He doesn't post any more spam than say our very own dear Red5angel's constant dribble on the wingchun board, MAFanatic with his knee-jerk nonsense occasionally backed up with a really good post, or Chingei with his 6 posts of cryptic bs to his one of useful comment...

or indeed myself, with my seventy-five words when ten would do... :D

If you're gonna say ban him, you may as well say 'freedom of speech is dead' like there's nothing you can do about it so you may as well support it to the hilt like a whinging cop-out... oh :rolleyes:

Shaolindynasty
07-25-2002, 06:00 PM
Actually abel for someone who never contributes anything useful you always have allot to say about what shouldn't be allowed. Any other members you don't like that you want to get banned?

It's the different opinons that make the board interesting. Why do you always feel so threatened? Maybe you have poor self esteem.

LEGEND
07-25-2002, 06:46 PM
I was about to answer...but YOU( SIFU ABEL ) spam all the time...we still like u though! : )

jimmy23
07-25-2002, 07:01 PM
lol, back after a year and abel is still a little whiner :):) :D :D

guohuen
07-25-2002, 09:45 PM
Sure, he should be allowed to post here. I think the people that own the rights to the golden buttocks and Mc logo might have something to say about his site when they find out about it.

Serpent
07-25-2002, 09:48 PM
Ah, the great golden tits of America. All three of them.

McDonald's has two and the other one is Sifu Abel. ;)

SifuAbel
07-25-2002, 10:14 PM
Hee hee,

It never fails, my posts only seem to attract the handfull of lesser beings that I seem to rub the wrong way. Except for you legend, everyone of these guys would go diametrically opposite to whatever I say. Just because it me whom said it. If I would have supported phrost they'd be against it. and vise versa.

It pleases me to no end. LOL!

As far as contributing, I wouldn't be so bold as to say I do nothing for this board. Quite the contrary. I'm the devils advocate that keeps the sheep from eating the grass to the roots. You ever read the book "animal farm"? Some of you are quite the sheep.

Believe it or not there are some on this board that find me quite informative.

Mr Punch
07-25-2002, 10:25 PM
Why do you assume that I would diametrically oppose you?

I wouldn't -

oh -

**** ! :D :D

Serpent
07-25-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by SifuAbel
Hee hee,

It never fails, my posts only seem to attract the handfull of lesser beings that I seem to rub the wrong way. Except for you legend, everyone of these guys would go diametrically opposite to whatever I say. Just because it me whom said it. If I would have supported phrost they'd be against it. and vise versa.

It pleases me to no end. LOL!

As far as contributing, I wouldn't be so bold as to say I do nothing for this board. Quite the contrary. I'm the devils advocate that keeps the sheep from eating the grass to the roots. You ever read the book "animal farm"? Some of you are quite the sheep.

Believe it or not there are some on this board that find me quite informative.

Ahhaahaahaahaa!

You love yourself so much, Abel. The reason we always disagree with you is because you're always wrong.

Look at your own sig, for ****'s sake! "Freedom of speech is dead" So, what? Are you pleased about that?

SifuAbel
07-25-2002, 11:07 PM
LOL @ mat. thanks, but most of the trash is in response to earlier "trash" that you don't seem to see.

slurpie,

"we" who? theres not enough of you for a "we". its just you and the other few that rally.
Bwahahahahahahaha
It certainly not anywhere near the majority of the board.

Its too easy.

"four legs good, two leg bhahahahahad"

guohuen
07-25-2002, 11:12 PM
Sifu Abel, I'm surprised that you think I was being contradictory. I just think people should be given the rope they need.

Serpent
07-25-2002, 11:19 PM
Abel, you call me a sheep, then claim there's not enough for a we.

Do you have a brain?

SifuAbel
07-25-2002, 11:37 PM
Sorry gouhan,
Didn't mean to include you.
Your post was fair and to the point and didn't include a can of napalm.
I was reffering to the attacks of the sheep. :D

SDriver
07-26-2002, 05:54 AM
:rolleyes:

ewallace
07-26-2002, 06:05 AM
everyone of these guys would go diametrically opposite to whatever I say
No we won't.

Internal Boxer
07-26-2002, 10:39 AM
Abel seems to have a sheep fixation, draw your own conclusions!

SifuAbel
07-26-2002, 02:32 PM
LOL @ ew

IB,
that was sheepishly weak.

Phrost
07-26-2002, 07:04 PM
If posting something every now and then that's relevant to the Martial Arts community is called spam...

...then what's the term for what you're doing?

I check these boards maybe once a day or so (a hell of a lot less than I delete the real spam that goes to my mailbox, notifying me of people replying to a thread I posted in) but apparently you lurk on these boards day in, day out.

Man, I wish I had the free time you did bro.

There, I replied.

Happy now?

Your parents must have conditioned you to think negative attention is still a legitimate form of human contact. It's kind of sad, really.

You never answered my question from before:

How do you feel about your mother?

Mr Punch
07-26-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by SifuAbel
LOL @ mat. thanks, but most of the trash is in response to earlier "trash" that you don't seem to see.

Are you laughing at me?!:mad: :D

I see EVERYTHING.

But I try to limit myself to commenting on things constructively (even if criticising), things which I know about or useful and interesting threads.

originally posted by me......or useful and interesting threads.

oh -

**** ! :D :D

Oh, and ewallace, find your own jokes :D !

ewallace
07-26-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Phrost
How do you feel about your mother?
Easy. I start with the left hand around the hip or abdominal area......nevermind.

SifuAbel
07-26-2002, 09:11 PM
Unlike you, I don't feel up my mother.

FFAb would at least have the CLASS to respond to such a post with an opinion. CLASS is something you sure don't have, betty boy. You respond like a child with his hand caught in the cookie jar. A whiny one at that, poor *******.

And to the rest of the naplm brigade, if you didn't want a flame war all you had to do is give your opinion without any personal insults. Take a cue from matt or gouhan, they said their mind and didn't need to add any hostility. But of course that wouldn't be KFO now would it? Some of you didn't even have an opinion, you just came to flame me. LOL! typical. Whats worse for you flamers is that I tweak you a little bit and you salivate like a pavlov dog.

"two legs good, four legs bahahahahahaaad"

:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Skarbromantis
07-27-2002, 05:42 PM
Take that Sifu title from in front of name, your the only one, who call's your self that ...Bieotch!!!

BieotchAbel sounds much better!

Skard1

SifuAbel
07-27-2002, 06:45 PM
...case in point

stupid insect above.

jimmy23
07-27-2002, 06:59 PM
Phrost ,Abel is the little guy in class that always picked his nose or threw up on the floor. Any attention here is good in his eyes, he seems to feel that it makes him worthy to hurl insults and whine and cry.

Notice how he constantly refers to ****sexuality? Big clue there. I think the guy is probably in a state of gender confussion, and is eager to prove he is a real man, despite his yearnings to the contrary. I almsot feel sorry for him, but its a prision of his own making, so too bad for him, lol.

SifuAbel
07-27-2002, 09:23 PM
Please......

I 'm not the one with the word genitals in his signature.

By your own admission you are a big fat overweight hillbilly loser. :rolleyes:

jimmy23
07-27-2002, 11:07 PM
Wow, Abel, you present a well reasoned and eloquently stated rebuttal. With language skills such as this, and the ability to read into a post what isnt there, the sky is the limit for you!

Its ok though buddy, everyone here sees that you crave attention, just like a neglected child. Since Daddy didnt give it to you, you reach out for help here in the only way you know how and thats "all right".

Abel, youre good enough, youre smart enough, and gosh darnit people , well, ok, people dont like you, but you are fun to laugh at. I just wish youd post those fruity horse stance pictures again, youre so proud of them, and they make us laugh so!

SifuAbel
07-28-2002, 03:21 PM
Uhhh jimmy,

I hate to bust up your party, but if you look back at the posts you'll note that its you whom are obssessed with me. I don't remember starting this thread about you, now did I? I don't remember even mentioning your name. In fact you haven't commented on the theme of the thead at all. The volume of posts about sexual intercorse with a man is 99% in your posts. So, if you don't mind, I'd like you to end this little scene from "Deliverance". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wushu chik
07-28-2002, 04:35 PM
Abel,
The reason NOBODY likes you is because you are ALWAYS looking for someone to mess with. And, you are a HUGE WHINER. It's always "he did this, why do you let him do that, i don't like him because......." Get over it, get over yourself, and PLEASE, for the love of God, go find a hobby!

~Wen~

Water Dragon
07-28-2002, 04:42 PM
Now THIS is entertainement. :D

Skarbromantis
07-28-2002, 04:47 PM
The lady has spoken!!

Skard1

jimmy23
07-28-2002, 06:07 PM
"The volume of posts about sexual intercorse with a man is 99% in your posts"

Get off the drugs son, youre beginning to hallucinate. Look back at your last twenty or so posts, you're the guy who keeps bringing it up. In fact , my previous post on this thread didnt mention sex at all. I guess the father comment hit too close to home, and you just dont know any other way to respond .

I guess I am right, you <i>are</i> obsessed with man on man relations, and for some reason arent comfortable with that. And, theres some issue with your dad, it seems, but believe me Abel, no amount of trying on this board will compensate for whatever it is that makes you such a little geek. I almost feel sorry for you, but as ive said before, you choose this for yourself, so more power to ya!

Internal Boxer
07-29-2002, 06:21 AM
Come on Guys and Girl lets all chill out, lets all of us quit the Abel bashing, he needs to reflect on why he gets on so many peoples nerves. I am starting to feel sorry for the guy. Nobodies perfect least of all me.

:)

"Feck Arse Drink" father Jack (my hero)

jimmy23
07-29-2002, 07:25 AM
Sorry, but as much as Abel insults people here, he's fair game for trolling.

GeneChing
07-29-2002, 12:41 PM
The proper way to report an offensive post or member is to click the hypertext that sits on the bottom of every post that says quite clearly 'report this post to a moderator.'

The proper way to start a long, annoying thread is to post a thread on the so-called offender, especially if your no angel yourself. ;)

jimmy23
07-29-2002, 12:46 PM
lol@ gene ching laying the smack down!

ewallace
07-29-2002, 12:54 PM
How do we properly report the lack of a response to a thread by a moderator. I think we need a link for that too. :)

GeneChing
07-29-2002, 04:03 PM
Report it using the report button. Simple, eh?

Braden
07-29-2002, 04:06 PM
GeneChing - are there any secondary means of getting a moderator's attention? I haven't had much luck with the REPORT button over at the 'Other Related Arts' forum.

Serpent
07-29-2002, 04:50 PM
Learn to break the [Voluntarily Censored] language censor. They always spot that! ;)

GeneChing
07-29-2002, 06:17 PM
Braden: That troubles me. My understanding was that I would be cc'ed any reports, but I haven't seen any from that forum in a while. Not sure why not. It is moderated by a person on staff here and I will bring it to his attention.

Serpent: Hey come on, this is a family show. It's easy to foil the censor, but that doesn't mean you have to. It's poor wude.

SifuAbel
07-29-2002, 06:29 PM
Gene,
Besides all the stupid flaming and the MA BO challenge, what do you think of our boy phrost?

This is, after all, the topic.

Serpent
07-29-2002, 06:53 PM
Yes Gene, that was vewy wude, I apologise! ;)

But I proved a point. The mods never miss it!

GeneChing
07-30-2002, 08:54 AM
SA: What do I think of Phrost? Hmm, I don't really have an opinion. Nor would I share it like so. If I thought he was really disruptive, I would certainly ban him. But to honest, I'm waiting for more solid complaints. When someone becomes such a pain that their complaints flood my thread reports, then I'll look into it seriously.

SP: Well, hopefully the mods wouldn't miss a thread titled: ATTN Admin, eh?

Phrost
08-12-2002, 06:46 PM
The more important question is, what do you think of our website? :D

I'd love to hear your opinion.

SifuAbel
08-12-2002, 06:58 PM
It would be better if you didn't have as many of the "PeeDeeshaolin, kungfools" types that are into the arrogant, elitist, holier than thou, I'm a superman, rigormarole. I have noticed more people have joined the "other" side and some people from here too. But, It still also does attract all the dregs and rejects from other boards. I'd say they are as much mcdojo foder as any bad school.

Shaolindynasty
08-13-2002, 08:43 AM
Ha.....I agree with Abel!!!!:D

Phrost
08-13-2002, 04:25 PM
The discussion is only as good as the people participating in it. :D

yenhoi
08-13-2002, 04:33 PM
I think McDojo.com is pretty **** cool. Less moderating by the moderator(s?) is better then more moderating by the moderators at some other unmentioned forums.....

...and as always Sifu Abel is full of crap.

SifuAbel
08-13-2002, 10:04 PM
"And as always" :rolleyes: yen hoi is my toilet.

Serpent
08-13-2002, 10:19 PM
So are you saying that you are the crap in Yenhoi's toilet?

SifuAbel
08-14-2002, 12:04 AM
No, he said I am FULL of crap not that I AM crap. He still IS my toilet.

Now open your mouth a little wider, I need to pee.