PDA

View Full Version : hi my friends - about wingchun kungfu

tiger_1
07-26-2002, 11:59 AM
my friends from wing chun world im just like to say some words for people tho start traning wing chun : like first wing chun must traning that hard and that with pain so you cant image , to be wingchunger like man from derivates world like martialarts man that its simple just traning BUT to be man of kung fu world that its hard psihical and fizical activity that its like hell, (MUST BE CREATEUR MUST HAVE KUNG FU INSIDE LIKE SYSTEM) and for chi sao: system of chi sao have BONG SAO basic element most hiden and most dangeroust that its first line for conection betwen elements of hands texnic - ok cool just friendly tiger_1 ( and pls can some here talking about beimo system of wong chun leung or some naber great and smart theme and good topic ,or for some experience tho can be real good parth of road for wingchungers? not just for some fight or some onther stupedity ok ?):)

red5angel
07-26-2002, 12:02 PM
tiger_1, can you tell us a little about your background as well, so we know where you are coming from in the wingchun world? Who do you study with etc....?

EnterTheWhip
07-26-2002, 12:05 PM
You must take your training VERY seriously. None of this patty-cake stuff.

EnterTheWhip
07-26-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
tiger_1, can you tell us a little about your background as well, so we know where you are coming from in the wingchun world? Who do you study with etc....?
It doesn't matter.... The message is there and true, regardless of who he trains with, and where.

fa_jing
07-26-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by EnterTheWhip
You must take your training VERY seriously. None of this patty-cake stuff.

I agree, and with my sifu "No patty Cake" and "let'em know" "lose the flashiness" "You've got to sting'em"

red5angel
07-26-2002, 12:22 PM
EW - "It doesn't matter.... The message is there and true, regardless of who he trains with, and where."

I agree with the message but he looks like a new member and it is important to get some background info, remember we all do it differently ;)

I often here that you have to be willing to eat the bitter, and that is basically what Tiger_1 is saying. I absolutely agree, you have to be able to work at it and push yourself!

EnterTheWhip
07-26-2002, 12:25 PM
Tiger_1 has been around for a long while.

red5angel
07-26-2002, 12:27 PM
Gotcha, I hadnt seen him around in a while anyway so figured he was new, my bad Tiger_1.

old jong
07-26-2002, 01:18 PM
It's been some times since your last visit!...I hope that you are training as hard as you want because I know how difficult it is just having good training partners in your country!
Take care buddy!

Wei Sui
07-26-2002, 01:30 PM
Hi friendly tiger, hope things are safe and you are well in your country.

Glad to hear you are still training hard- good attitude!

S.Teebas
07-27-2002, 02:56 AM
it is important to get some background info, remember we all do it differently

I disagree red. I think its important to process what the person says for yourself, not to categorize what they say becasue they come form linage X. Alot of good info can come from people whos way of doing things is very different to your way. I find people like anerlich, old jong, RR, and others have many good things to say.
Sometimes its better to take the concept of what people say and see if it makes sence to you.