PDA

View Full Version : OT - any electrical engineers out there?

African Tiger
07-26-2002, 04:16 PM
During one of my lack of work days (usually 300 of 365), I came up with an idea. Unfortunately that 150 IQ you see on my avatar doesn't include drawing or electrical enginerring skills, so I figured I'd post this to my KFO peeps first. That is, before I seek my engineer among the unwashed masses ;)

Obviously I'm not going to post what it is, but post back here or send me a private message, if that's what you do or you know someone. Don't really care where you are, although near Los Angeles, CA USA would be great. I'm looking for someone who knows about small motors.

Fair warning, though. I will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement. I ain't going out like Little Richard, ya dig?

Let's make some money!

relaxed
07-26-2002, 09:04 PM
Can give you some advice or let you know approx. what a design is going to cost you, if a Canuck engineer is OK. I'm not online here often, but I'll get back to you when I can.

Oh, Electronics/Robotics is my background, and non-disclosures are a regular part of my business.

African Tiger
07-27-2002, 08:47 PM
Relax...don't do it....when you want to....

SORRY! I couldn't resist the 80's flashback :)

Canucks are fine. I'm sure you do good work. Can you tell me something about what you do? Have done/invented? Send me a private message.

relaxed
08-16-2002, 08:38 AM
Never did hear back from you, maybe Im not PMing correctly. Still interested?

Mike

SETANSI
08-16-2002, 12:47 PM
NOT AN ENGENEER BUT HAVE A CERTIFICAT OR TWO IN ELECTRONICS.
JUST INTERESTED BUT ARE THEY PLAIN ELEC MOTORS OF ARE THEY STEPPER MOTORS:confused:

African Tiger
08-16-2002, 08:20 PM
Actually one of the things that makes me so smart (150+), is that I am constantly thinking of new inventions.

One of the things that keeps me from being FILTHY, STINKING RICH is second-guessing my ideas (what the fcuk was I thinking?)

The other two things would be not communicating with people who might help me put together one of my ideas, the other...well, read my post "I took a toke, now I'm a believer."

I really should quit, but since Wushu Chik won't return my emails, what else can a guy do at night?

Long story short (too late), scratch my idea and the whole reason for this post. Hindsight, my idea would probably not be very workable anyway. I'll just have to earn money the old fashioned way - rob old ladies!

relaxed
08-17-2002, 08:41 AM
:D Funny!

Let me know if ever want to bounce an idea off someones head.

Mike