PDA

View Full Version : Attn, Maoshan, and Black Taoist:

TenTigers
07-29-2002, 03:17 PM
Okay, I know you guys know your Bagua, and are also up on your Kung-Fu movies, so riddle me this: I know you've had to have seen 'Pride's Deadly Fury" right? The Bagua form that the wife does (after they move in with their Si-Bak) there is a sequence where she does a front kick,whirls and ends up in a 4-6 stance with a palm strike (if I remember correctly-I loaned the tape to a former Sifu-both history) What form is that? What lineage? I suspect it might be Dragon Shape Bagua, but not sure. Btw, can you tell where the other sets are from?

maoshan
07-29-2002, 09:43 PM
TenTigers

How are you guy?

If I'm right the title of the the movie was changed to " the honor of Dong fang Xu" or "Undaunted WuDang"

In either case, Both of the movies featured Sha Gao Zhen"s Ba-Gua he was Chiang Yung Quiao's Successor. Chiang was a student of Zhang Zhao Dong. The woman, who's full name I can't remember is Gao. It's her form that is the chosen wushu standard in compitition.

If I remember right ( it's been years since i've seen them now).
Hope I helped you.

See you at the tournament.

maoshan

Lincoln
07-30-2002, 08:07 AM
Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of this movie? I have been searching for it for a while now. Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Lincoln

Felipe Bido
07-30-2002, 08:55 AM
Here's a pic of Zha Guo Zheng and my sifu.

http://www.kturn.com/store/dl/Sifu+%26+Sha+Guo+Zheng.jpg?_F_=3849708&_O_=1&_OBJECT_=3921833

maoshan
07-30-2002, 10:20 AM
Lincoln

Hey guy, I can Sell you a copy But be warned, The fighting is quite simple. The forms are alright. E-mail me

niwah64@hotmail.com

Maoshan