PDA

View Full Version : Regarding an old post.

Fighting Worm
08-07-2001, 06:05 AM
Hello there,

I was inquiring about an old post from a few weeks ago. The post which I am talking of about, is Lam Jo being an actual nephew of Lam Sai Wing. It was an interesting post and I wanted to know more about it. But the only thing is, the post I was referring to has been delete by one of the administrators in this forum. My question is why was it delete? There must be a reason the deletion of the post I speak of. Is KFO censoring forums? or Did it offend someone? These are questions, I am asking and maybe others too.
Many you can help me with my curiosity. I ll be most grateful is my question be answered.
many thanks,

peace
Worm

Fu-Pow
08-07-2001, 08:48 AM
Yeah, I was wondering about that as well.

Fu-Pow

http://www.fongs-kungfu.de/assets/images/lionhead.gif

"Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu does not encourage its students to abuse or harm others with no reason. Nevertheless, in times when Kung Fu must be performed, Choy Lay Fut requires the student to change from a gentleman into a fierce and cold fighter."

-Lee Koon Hung,
CLF:The Dynamic Art of Fighting

L D S
08-07-2001, 11:35 AM
Fighting Worm

With all respect, better leave this topic alone.
Please contact me.

Hope you're not a Virus Worm, because this topic is really contaminating ;)

Ling
lingds@hongkong.com

Fighting Worm
08-07-2001, 02:50 PM
you figured me out. kidding.

I was just wondering that's all. I am a novice in this forum and thinking about taking up Kung Fu (again). Will do Ling? are you one of the administrators?

thanks

Worm

Lilian Wong
08-07-2001, 04:25 PM
Why are the other posts regarding this issue not removed?
Is it because this time there were replies from the other side?
Or is the administrator of CCL side?

It is okay, things are removed, but it should be same rules for removal for all.

So I wonder too why it is removed, when the other things (slanderous history clarification of MS) are not?

Fu-Pow
08-07-2001, 06:41 PM
Its fine to remove things, or lock posts. But you should let us know why it was removed or locked. This is a little too "big brother"-ish. One second it is there, one second it is gone.

Fu-Pow

http://www.fongs-kungfu.de/assets/images/lionhead.gif

"Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu does not encourage its students to abuse or harm others with no reason. Nevertheless, in times when Kung Fu must be performed, Choy Lay Fut requires the student to change from a gentleman into a fierce and cold fighter."

-Lee Koon Hung,
CLF:The Dynamic Art of Fighting

Fighting Worm
08-08-2001, 05:10 AM
Exactly Fu-Pow. Why are they removing or locking that post? Like I said before just interested in that post. Someone wants that topic to be left alone. That just us memebers more curious. I said my peace. Now I ll leave.

thanks

Worm