PDA

View Full Version : red5angel:an open letter

yuanfen
07-31-2002, 10:55 PM
Dear Jason Bradley: Today forwarded by KFO with the standard disclaimer of institutional responsibility I receiveda private email from you related to thread(s) on the KFO. While I shall/need not reproduce that email as a very minimal courtesy I have some comments up front. 1. I care about the quality of my private conversations. Unfortunately you are not part of my private communication circle so dont pollute my mail. Buzz off. 2. At no time in my KFO posts have I had anything negative to say about the Marines.
You on your own have brought up your marine background several times in trying to buttress the weak legitimacy of many of your views about wing chun. When you make a comment ona list you can expect responses. I pointed out that I have had marines as students in wing chun and in other subjects- which is simply a fact. Another fact is that I have known many good marines over the years in a variety of capacities including collegial and personal friendships. There is no single marine view of wing chun.
See you on the list and not in private mails.