PDA

View Full Version : Another Political thread: hurry quik before its silenced!!!!!!!

diego
08-01-2002, 04:04 AM
http://pub12.ezboard.com/fpoliticalpalacefrm1.showMessage?topicID=688.topic

Check out the antibush site in the link...What do you think?. I dont really like to get into politics especially over the net because sources can get to jumbeled!.
But that born with a silverspoon up his nose is to much!!!.

Any republicans inforum?, is this antibush site fake conspiracys or shadowed news?.

One thing interesting tho bush gave taliban 43mill at a bbq at his ranch last year, then bombed them to ****s a year later?.

What do you think about the links?.

diego
08-01-2002, 04:11 AM
-- May 28 2002 --
This story was covered by the prestigious German magazine Der Spiegel, but not in the American Press.
Click here to read a translation of the article.

A little while ago Bush met with Brazilian President Fernando Henrique Cardoso. Not far into their first conversation ever, Bush asked the 71 year old statesman:
"Do you have blacks too?"
Condoleezza Rice jumped in to save President Cardoso from the embarrassment of having to answer such a stupid question, informing President Bush that Brazil was home to more blacks than any country in the world outside Africa.
Though the White House press corps observed the exchange, they exhibited exemplary self-censorship by completely ignoring the incident. The story has only appeared in the prestigious German news magazine Der Spiegel, but not in any U.S. publications.
If this story had appeared in the U.S. press it would have exposed the President's 2nd grade level of general knowledge of the world. For this we want to say, "Thank you American journalists!"

diego
08-01-2002, 04:14 AM
Rice, 47, noticing how astonished the Brazilian was, saved the day by telling Bush "Mr. President, Brazil probably has more blacks than the USA. Some say it's the Country with the most blacks outside Africa." Later, the Brazilian president Cardoso said: regarding Latin America, Bush was still in his "learning phase".

http://www.gwbush.com/copies/trans.html

:D CHECK OUT THE LOOK ON HIS FACE; LOFL

diego
08-01-2002, 04:17 AM
http://www.gwbush.com/slideshows/2002-05europe/1.shtml

OH MAN, this site is to good

and if xebsball can post a thread on old threads, i get a bush thread, Gene:cool:

diego
08-01-2002, 04:21 AM
http://www.gwbush.com/slideshows/2002-05europe/6.shtml

:) someone tell me if the conspiracys are real in this site?, i cant get past the comedy!!.

diego
08-01-2002, 04:23 AM
http://www.gwbush.com/slideshows/2002-05europe/7.shtml

Thats enough for jebadiah Tonight

rogue
08-01-2002, 06:19 AM
Funny site though heavy handed, I'd take everything on it with a large grain of salt though. I'd just wish they'd make up their mind if the GOP are as dumb as road kill or evil super smart conspirators that can even control the American press.

If the site is still jumping on the supposed GOP Enron connection I'd write them off. The Democrats have gone quiet on that one once they realized that high ranking members of their own party had more to do with shifty accounting than the GOP. I also think it's funny how all of the Enron whinners are saying how greedy the execs were but fail to point out how their own greed (over valued stocks) let them all turn a blind eye to what was going on. Every start up I've done work for has, uhhh had, employees that were telling me how they all were going to be millionairs. Now my services get hired out to transfer all that technology to some other company who bought it for pennies on the dollar, and there isn't a potential millionair in site. And so it goes.

Ford Prefect
08-01-2002, 07:02 AM
Looks pretty BS to me. I'm not a Bush supporter, but I think he's done a decent job considering the circumstances. By the way, I've just reported all the people on this thread to TIPS. See you in interrogation.

Xebsball
08-01-2002, 09:35 AM
:rolleyes: ****, havent i been watching the news or didnt that story actually reach here... Are there no IQ tests for presidents anymore.

rogue
08-01-2002, 09:45 AM
Judging from Brazils economy and it's problem with street kids I guess not.

Ford Prefect
08-01-2002, 12:24 PM
Zing!

ewallace
08-01-2002, 12:29 PM
Are there no IQ tests for presidents anymore
Seeing as how the last president didn't even know when he was having sex I would say the answer is "NO".

Xebsball
08-01-2002, 03:18 PM
rogue, i wont even bother to respond that, since your argument is obviously flawed. and if you didnt realise that... maybe, just maybe, you might resemble Bush a lot more than you think.

Braden
08-01-2002, 04:15 PM
It's funny...

My leftist friends show me alot of the stuff they're into, much of it alot like this. I ask them what the point is: they say, "we'll we're awash in propaganda right now telling us what to think, the government has it's hands all over the media, and the corporations have their hands in both..." I'm like, yeah, that's true... and? "Well, this stuff opens your eyes, you know? We're being told what to think!" Well, if we're being told what to think, what me most definitely to not need is more people telling us what to think. This, in fact, is the last thing we need. This, in fact, is the most destructive possilble thing that could happen. What we need is people making it easier for us to inform ourselves. Not more propaganda.

Moreover, negative messages are useless. Why? Because everyone is an *******. Everyone. Put anyone in office and they will say and do stupid things. That's a fact of life. What we want to know is very simple - how can we make things better? That's it. Don't send out negative messages, because it is useless and destruvtive. Send out messages about how things could be better.

The above is why the posted links are smut.

diego
08-01-2002, 07:10 PM
Braden i agree some of the things on that site are purely democrat vs republic... But the brazil thing, i think if bush was down with Justice & Freedom he to would get a kick out of that.

I Have read a few LARGE conspiracys, that cant be proven so they are just that!.

Now as a canadian, reading some of these things...Like cia bringing crack to american ghettos...its either onpoint truth, or harsh coincidence!. let me throw out some facts, but really it means nothing, but as a canadian **** sure makes me wonder :)

a ki of coke was 50,000$ in the early80s
then it went to 45 -32- 24
By 92 you could get a ki for 12g$.

Now its said reagan had bush in charge of cia and they had all the colombian cokedealers on the cia payroll.....Its a interesting coincidence at the end of bushs turn as pres coke is so cheap, and readily accessable in rock form at your nieghbourhood pharmacuetical streetcorner.

Coke went from a richmans drug, to overshadowing whinos! .

They say cia and hoovers fbi first brought heroin through thier asian connections then coca through thier colombians!.

Its a known fact hoovers fbi was heavily surveying black panther type groups, The theory thru governmental delivery systems and widespread police corruption, the feds had a wide spread on the drugtrade?!...to breakdown any resistance and powerstructure within the civilrights movement!.

noone has proven this yet, But ifit was China peopele wouldnt blink twice...at this time of terror spouting things like illuminate mindcontrol cant be to healthy.

But just things like bush jr his first oil company was with osama bin ladens Brother....bushs father or cia gave osama and his army funds in the 80s now thier is this manhunt, and arent they still trying to build that pipeline?.

These are some interesting coincidences!?

illuminate paranois whatever, but as a canadian with fam from the states...would it be that shocking to find out raegan had friends in the mob?.

Dont take any of this serious, i just think its interesting the laden and cia coke affiliations with the bushs.
peace

LEGEND
08-01-2002, 07:35 PM
OLIVER STONE will have tons of projects to make with this website.

rogue
08-01-2002, 08:15 PM
Coke went from a richmans drug, to overshadowing whinos! . It's called supply and demand. PCs went from $5,000.00 to $700.00, is that a conspiracy too?

rogue, i wont even bother to respond that, since your argument is obviously flawed. and if you didnt realise that... maybe, just maybe, you might resemble Bush a lot more than you think. I'll take that as a completment and I'm glad Brazil has cleaned up the street kid mess.;)