PDA

View Full Version : hi my friends(about center line and balance in chi sao system)

tiger_1
08-01-2002, 07:29 AM
my friends im like to say somting for junger wingchunger: must remember- all chi sao system and wing chun cant be practic in real fight if you cant see point of philosophy of atact to center line than your texnic its be real dangeroust and realistic if you dnt have that strategic in fight that its lost traning and lost wing chun allso must know how can atac center line from 3 side , for balance im like to say :that its first line for enor big allmoust non natural speed in chi sao must traning and know how your balance can remove in vertical and horisontal cose ewry position in chi sao have good and that precise boddy balance in moment , in kung fu dnt have punches and blocade just positions tho with great speed its like many picture in same time and opponent allmoust dnt have anny chance in fight - just friendly tiger_1:)

Mr Punch
08-01-2002, 11:25 AM
Generally good advice Tiger, thanks... but what was that bit about attacking the centreline from 3 sides?

fa_jing
08-01-2002, 11:38 AM
Maybe inner, outer, middle gate?

Mr Punch
08-01-2002, 11:52 AM
OK.

churn-ging
08-01-2002, 11:58 AM
I think it means that you can attack the centerline from three different angles. Like from the right side, left side, or straight on center.

Mr Punch
08-01-2002, 12:01 PM
Oh...