PDA

View Full Version : hi my friends (about wingchun federation)

tiger_1
08-01-2002, 04:01 PM
my dear friends im like to say somting important here and for last time im write cose im just dnt like to be borning and im dnt know are im can be live tomorow on some onthr day so:my friends we must have werry werry strong wing chun federation must have cose in that federation we can do:for ur junger wing chunger to give to him real opportunity for good road in wing chun KUNG FU and real opportunity for live in kung fu cose that mens its dnt have ordunary live , and we can protect from ontehrs like derivates tho thinks we are the good and from onthers tho like to present misery power (IM READY REALY TO FIGHT WITH ANNY ONTHERS FIGHTER FROM DERIVATES OR FROM ONTHERES LIKE CHOY LI FUT _ STYLE FOR MISERY AND IM GARANY IM CAN BREAK HIM FOR NOT MORE OF NINE SECONDS IN 9METERS IN CIRKLE SO WE CAN MEET )- if some like to send to me aplication im here post olpening topic / /// and we must have that federation cose future for wing chun its in difrent oppinions and difrent people im sure in that/// (and we can see are some of oldest masters its realy masters or some disnilend mens) - for last im like to say somting styles tho have energy for basic not power from instinkt like us ( cose we have basic of animal styles) like to present him like syles of freedom and progres , but its not true wing chun its born and existe and have progres only for free mind of mens and for onthers and non natural doors of future - just friendly tiger_1