PDA

View Full Version : Rapist Shot To Death!!!

LEGEND
08-01-2002, 08:56 PM
They got the "F"...but ****...he manage to rape the girls!!! GOD I HOPE HE ROTS!!! Man I wish there was something like MINORITY REPORT...kill the mofo.

Buddha_Fist
08-01-2002, 09:18 PM
Ehm... Ok.... What the @$$% are you talking about? Any link?

LEGEND
08-01-2002, 09:30 PM
www.foxnews.com
www.cnn.com
it's the front page news.

Buddha_Fist
08-01-2002, 09:35 PM
Yahoo News on Rape (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=519&ncid=716&e=2&u=/ap/20020802/ap_on_re_us/kidnapped_girls_18)

Yeah, just read it. ****...

Chris McKinley
08-01-2002, 10:51 PM
Good riddance........it's a start.

Serpent
08-01-2002, 10:55 PM
Agreed.

PHILBERT
08-01-2002, 11:26 PM
Warning, following contains graphic language (when don't my posts contain it?)

A pity he died so quickly. Too bad they couldnt make the ****ing ******* suffer. But thank God, don't have to worry about this stupid ass being out on the street in a few years.

Man, you gotta think how freaking amazing though that is though. Just a few more minutes and it would of been too late.

rubthebuddha
08-02-2002, 01:16 AM
props to the cops for doing what sounded necessary -- shooting the mother****er dead, and shooting him some more.

Helicopter
08-02-2002, 01:30 AM
I happy the victims don't have the humiliation of reliving the experience in court.

NPMantis
08-02-2002, 02:17 AM
Yeah, shoot rapists and paedophiles - neither deserve to live.

GunnedDownAtrocity
08-02-2002, 02:57 AM
i'm not sure that i have ever heard of the media reporting good news. i bet they end up twisting it somehow.

The Willow Sword
08-02-2002, 07:53 AM
I am glad that the tax payers were saved some money. Kudos to LA's finest for neutralizing the toilet bug. even though i consider myself a liberal, i still cant see my taxes going to provide 3 hots and a cot for some low life scum bag.

Many Respects,,The Willow Sword

Royal Dragon
08-02-2002, 07:59 AM
http://www.officer.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=004139

NorthernMantis
08-02-2002, 08:11 AM
What heck!cr@p!!That's freakin sick man! They guy couldn't even wait till she was older? That's beyond obscene! Now I feel like I'm gonna puke!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MonkeySlap Too
08-02-2002, 10:47 AM
Frankly, I like the Chinese method. If you are caught in the act, or uncontestable evidence, you are shot in the head. Your family pays for the bullet. These kind of sick phreaks don't deserve to walk amongst us.

Although, I personally like the idea of making them suffer horribly for years before you kill them. Give them a sense of the horror they bring on other people.

Grrrrrrr.

Ryu
08-02-2002, 11:02 AM
You know, I'll NEVER have to worry about people on KFO being tolerant or indifferent to these kinds of crimes or criminals. :D

Just need to say thank God for you guys sometimes! :D
Ah.... makes me realize I'm not alone in my anger. :)

P.s. Is that true about the Chinese? :) I saw footage of the Chinese police saving a woman and her son being held hostage by two robbers.. cops went in, saved the hostages, and beat the living hell out of the kidnappers! :D :D God how I love the Chinese now. :D

LOL

Ryu

TargetAlex
08-02-2002, 12:49 PM
In the old Soviet Union they caught a serial paedophile. I believe there were 13 confirmed victims, with as many as fifty other possibles.

They caught him 'in the act.' They had a speedy trial, found him guilty. The next day they took him to the graveyard, gave him a shovel, and made him dig his own grave. They then ordered him to stand at the foot of it and they put a bullet in the back of his skull. His body fell into the grave, a bulldozer pushed the dirt over him. His family was billed for the cost of the trial, the bullet, and the bulldozer usage.

This was an actual news story that appeared on European television, but I don't recall where I read it.

Black Jack
08-02-2002, 12:58 PM
They should of peeled off his skin with sandpaper and then stoned the motherf@cker to death. After that they should of beat the **** out of the punk ass parole board that let him go in the first place.

Rapists and child molestors who are found guilty with 100% dna and/or other criminological evidence should be killed asap.

ewallace
08-02-2002, 01:04 PM
That's a little harsh Black Jack. I was thinking something along the lines of stitching his eyelids open and sticking him in the middle of the desert during a sandstorm. After three days come back and get him, and take him to East L.A. and drop him off butt-neked with a sign on his ass that says "I like it prison style". A day or so after that, skin 'em with some iron wool, dip him in sulphuric acid, and take him back out to the desert, duct-tape him to a cactus and let the vultures finish him off.

Royal Dragon
08-02-2002, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to dig a hole in the ground throw in some scorpions and such and rehabilitate him Viet Cong style. Then, once he is rehabilitated the bull dozer can cover him up.

I see this stuff, and I can't understand how those guys at Cyberkwoon could defend C a m e r o n.

Did you know I'm STILL labeled as a TROLL on that site over that fight? Sick ain't it?:confused:

Black Jack
08-02-2002, 01:27 PM
From what I understand is that there is a LOT of far leftism over there. Meaning Euro Liberal with a big L.

Different viewpoints for different folks.

The Willow Sword
08-02-2002, 01:38 PM
tie his hands back behind him and put a scorpion on his nut sack and see him do the " i just got stung on my nut sack by a scorpion" Dance:D

Xebsball
08-02-2002, 02:08 PM
Sure rapes and such are very evil acts.
Sure they must be punished acording to the law. But some of you seem to enjoy the death of such criminals and even suggest torture. I can understand some of you are joking when suggesting torture, however, some of you aparently are not.
Thats ****ed up, that behaviour imho is unaceptable for people that claim to live in a civilisated comunity.

To those that find cool when cops beat up a criminal, remember that it comes a time when they assume that as an habit, and start doing that to people who are not guilty of anything too, violence is an addictive thing.

The Willow Sword
08-02-2002, 02:35 PM
we all would love to beat the tar out of a person that rapes a child or say kilss and old lady or murders a woman. we just dont want to admit this because there are consequences to our actions.

In a REAL civilized society steps are taken to ensure that individuals such as these are delt with and erradicated from our society. sure we joke around with torture and all and some of us are serious about it. but the end justifies the means in these instances, and since GOD is not doing anything about it(cause god might not even exist) we HAVE to. put the fear in criminals that they would get thier nuts ripped off if caught and you pacify the criminal mindset. ALso,, when you put good jobs and decent wages back in to the inner cities and provide for decent education you also eliminate the criminal mindset.
Many Respects,,The Willow Sword

Royal Dragon
08-02-2002, 02:58 PM
But if the CIA would stop selling drugs to the inner city, things might be better too.

KC Elbows
08-02-2002, 03:03 PM
I'm with Xeb. Torture is pointless, and not a deterrent that has ever been proven to work.

I'm back up RD, but then the company would quit giving me the good stuff, and we can't allow that. Then I might actually sleep, and my post count would drop dramatically, giving less deserving members a chance to overtake me as "worst worker-most sleep deprived member of KFO".

However, this stuff is heinious. What the heck happens to a person's head where they decide this sort of horrific behavior is even an option?

Royal Dragon
08-02-2002, 03:09 PM
When the CIA stops selling drugs............................

Stacey
08-02-2002, 03:46 PM
his seed lives on.

their ***** boyfriends let themselves get duct taped.

two guys...one guy with gun who is trying to duct tape them.

What failures.

Ryu wouldn't have stood by and watched.

Richie
08-02-2002, 05:54 PM
The CIA started the drug selling. They don't still do it.

Torture is bad, because it is cruel, but ...... Humans are irrational illogical animals. You really can't reason with them. You can't tell someone not to do something because it's wrong. Better yet, look at the lotto. In a basic sense, the lotto is impossible to win, but people play it all of the time. Humans take chances, take risks, so they can get what they want.

I'm not saying torture is good. Its bad, but humans don't respect reason. I have this saying:

Some people respect wisdom.
Some people respect money.
Everyone respects power.

You may disagree, but that is what I think.

African Tiger
08-02-2002, 06:15 PM
Eventually this two-party system crap will be voted out of the US Presidency, and the Liberterians will take over.

They (and soon to be me) believe in making the scumbags pay some sort of restitution to the family of the victim.

Can you imagine? No more weightlifting and cable tv (and all the sex you can buy with a pack of smokes......), and having to clean sewers for 20 years to pay the family of your victim? Crime as we know it would end within days!!!

Royal Dragon
08-02-2002, 06:30 PM
"The CIA started the drug selling. They don't still do it."

Reply]
Yeah, right :rolleyes:

African Tiger,
Your right on the money man!!! I sugjested useing the same types of techniques the Viet Kong used when managing our POWs. They didn't deserve it, but today's criminals sure do!!!

Richie
08-02-2002, 06:36 PM
You can say yeah right and roll your eyes, but look what you wrote. I know the gov. is messed up, but come on!

And I thought it was the FBI who did that. Now the DEA handles that stuff.

yu shan
08-02-2002, 07:38 PM
It`s getting bad when you can`t even enjoy a night with your friend at a romantic overlook.

I agree with Stacey, the boyfriends are soft. One guy against two? It will be interesting to here the lowdown.

Congrats to the combined effort, quick end to the sc*m bags being. Now sc*m must face something else... worse than anything we could imagine!

Peace all

Black Jack
08-02-2002, 08:11 PM
Even if you do not agree with torture in any format, though I would love to see these douchebags get a long and slow due, the death penalty should be a real tool in these situations.

Its NOT about stopping future rapes or molestations, sickos are sickos, there will always be sexual predators, its about justice on a number of levels and about destroying a personal threat to society as one would do with a rapid dog.

If a dog is unstable you put him down, those problems can not be retrained out, you have only one choice, same here, cap the *******s and move on, go through the jails and sexual predator data banks and start the culling.

ewallace
08-02-2002, 08:22 PM
two guys...one guy with gun who is trying to duct tape them. What failures.
It happened at different times. You have definitely not been put in a situation anywhere near similar. Believe me, some mother****er points a gun in you face when you are least expecting it you ****ing freeze like a jacklighted deer. I've been there twice. That has got to be the most ignorant thing I've heard in the last month. Even with the best available training most people woudn't have handled it much better. Let alone two teenagers that most likely have absolutely no training in dealing with armed confrontations.

KC Elbows
08-02-2002, 08:56 PM
One of the two girls spoke on the news tonight. Apparently earlier, I'm assuming after the rape, he fell asleep, and one girl stabbed him in the neck with a knife, and the other hit him with a whiskey bottle. He fell out of the car, but still had the gun, and regained control.

The ladies were the ones who had a chance to fight. And they did. Probably threw off his mental game completely, I would imagine.

KC Elbows
08-02-2002, 08:59 PM
And, though I loath to agree with such a dubious character, ewallace is right, and those being so critical of the guys have zero similar experience, and you're gonna have to be pretty convincing to make me believe that you come from a neighborhood so bad that you were ready for a serial rapist attack at any time while making out when you were a teenager.:rolleyes:

Black Jack
08-02-2002, 09:05 PM
Those girls have real courage and heart. In today's ever growing anti-self defense/its ok to be a victim/the bad guys are human too society I think these girls are role-models for fighting back and taking a chance.

The sad part is that I bet there are a few jackoffs out there who think those girls were folish or worse yet wrong for attacking that human feces, people who cannot fathom the action to save there lives, people whose daddies should of worn a rubber if you ask me.

The best part of that interview was when the lame ass reporter asked her how she felt about what happened to the attacker, i.e. meaning shot, and she smilied and said he's dead now so it does not matter, but she wished he could of suffered more.

Hell yea.

ewallace
08-02-2002, 09:11 PM
Black Jack, just reading your post, I surmise that you have had as much cerveza as I have tonight!!

And, I have not read the interviews yet. But from what i've heard.....hell yea!

Black Jack
08-02-2002, 09:31 PM
Holy thunder, I did sound drunk!!

Went back and tuned up the post, thats nothin, watch me handle a few tequlia shots to go along with the beeriskes and then you would really see some f'in rambling, nothing like a short drunk guy with irish blood thinking he is some flaming philosophy teacher in a turtleneck to get you in the mood to practice your choking techniques in the sincere attempt to bring back silence.

Here is a distrubing example:

"Wadda ya mean astronuts landed on the moom, don't you ***** ****s know anything....excuse me darlin but you have nice tits....I am the top sales rep in my company so screw you....cow.....that was all filmed at Area 511....I saw it on TV dude....that guy from city slickers was talking about it....I know what I am talking about....them flithy grays will take out your colon with laser beams...I think that chick is staring at my package....what do you mean thats not a chick."

ewallace
08-02-2002, 09:35 PM
So was I right or what? And too bad I don't have any tequilla (left). That sounded like a ****in challenge!!