PDA

View Full Version : re: red5angel

EnterTheWhip
08-02-2002, 10:15 AM
And you guys thought Whippinghand was bad...

{i^(
08-02-2002, 10:38 AM
Hey, THAT'S one I don't know about! Got any links/threads I can look up? I'm collecting schlock! (Maybe I'll do a 'net museum of misbegotten blamestorming 'n' such)

EnterTheWhip
08-02-2002, 11:01 AM
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=40007

old jong
08-02-2002, 12:08 PM
But,why is it that I feel a strange presence?...;)

EnterTheWhip
08-02-2002, 12:52 PM
Don't encourage him....

Sihing73
08-02-2002, 12:57 PM
Hello,

Somehow I think that all the attention is making some people feel good. Makes me wonder about other aspects of ones life. I mean how many have nothing better to do than talk smack or talk about others talking smack :rolleyes:

Would'nt it be better for all if we stopped talking about one another and instead talked about the art. Gee, what a novel idea ;) imagine talking about Wing Chun on a forum devoted to Wing Chun.

I am sure there are plenty of places one can go in order to talk about others......the VTA forum comes to mind :D

Peace,

Dave

old jong
08-02-2002, 01:33 PM
I was feeling a little delinquant and had to make an harmless joke in comparing writing styles!...Life is short and we have to have some fun and not take everything so seriously if we want not to regret it someday.
As long as we don't go past the borders of civility.
Don't send me to the VTA please!;)

EnterTheWhip
08-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Sihing73
I mean how many have nothing better to do than talk smack or talk about others talking smack How many have nothing better to do than lecture others on civility.

{i^(
08-02-2002, 01:57 PM
Je ne m'inquiéterais pas, vieux jong, je suis provisoire...

old jong
08-02-2002, 03:16 PM
Non,je ne m'inquiéte pas car je fais confiance au bon jugement de notre ami Dave. :)Il souhaite seulement que ce sujet ne dégénère pas en un festival de moqueries envers notre autre ami,vous savez qui!...

anerlich
08-02-2002, 03:17 PM
And you guys thought Whippinghand was bad...

I did. I still do.

{i^(
08-02-2002, 04:07 PM
Dave? Qui est Dave? Je suis à la poursuite de la proie différente (ironie, ici), ainsi je ne vous dérangerai pas. Vérité: Aide rouge des besoins. C'est une brève thérapie pour l'inciter à penser. Mon l' nom de < < visage > > est important ici. < < quand la diplomatie échoue... > > sigh....

old jong
08-02-2002, 04:23 PM
Dave n'est nul autre que notre cher modérateur Sihing73!...Un bien bon gars!:)

yuanfen
08-02-2002, 04:31 PM
Whipping hand ke tarano uchit chhilo na.
Jai hok. To make it wing chun relevant,
tan da ta taratari ulto dig ge giye lop da kora jay-
timing bodle diye....jodi kono oshubide hoy.
wing chun durdanto mara mari khela.

old jong
08-02-2002, 04:56 PM
Is that your native language Yuanfen?...

EnterTheWhip
08-02-2002, 05:39 PM
Wanna make something of it.....?

EnterTheWhip
08-02-2002, 05:40 PM
Wanna make something of it....?

yuanfen
08-02-2002, 06:32 PM
yuanfen
Wanna make something of it....?

:D

old jong
08-02-2002, 07:10 PM
Somebody make something of it...?

rogue
08-02-2002, 07:24 PM
Speak English d@mmit, you're in America for cripes sake.:D

Except for Old Jong who doesn't know if he's in Canada or a really western part of France.;)

old jong
08-02-2002, 07:30 PM
Alors,on se fout de ma gueule Rogue?...Hein?:D
Just for general info, Canada was founded by the french and was first called "Nouvelle France!" But the dawmned red coats invaded us and here we are,about ten millions french speaking souls in an ocean of anglos!...No pwoblem with that! ;) :D :)

yuanfen
08-02-2002, 07:55 PM
Rogue-the tribal languages were the original languages of the Americas.

Old Jong- Canada belongs to the Abenakis, Ojibways, Crees, Inuit, Mohawks and others long long before the French got there.
And now project HydroQuebec is about to flood Indian Lands
in the name of development..

anerlich
08-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Wanna make something of it.....?

If Whippinghand were still on the forum, I'd consider it. But of course he isn't ... is he?

vingtsunstudent
08-02-2002, 11:24 PM
well i've made somethin' of it.
it's the most beautiful native american/canadian indian quilted rug.:p
vts

old jong
08-03-2002, 03:47 AM
I agree with you on this in a way but,they had their times as we are having ours.Who will be next?...As Georges once said: "All things must pass" ;)

{i^(
08-03-2002, 05:26 AM
Since we're all having fun with languages, but MUST talk about Wing Chun (c'mon!), here's it in NADSAT:

(cue the Glorious Ludwig Van)

When I drat, I want to tolchock them in the litso or the balls. If I tolchock them really real dobby in the litso, they creech and the red red krovvy comes streaming down from the gulliver. But if I smack a chelloveck a real dobby hard odin in the balls, he creeches like a devotchka. If I have a nozh, it's horrorshow! That's a real dobby veshch.

Alpha Dog
08-03-2002, 05:39 AM
Not glazzies but pure yarblockos

{i^(
08-03-2002, 10:55 AM
Now- i wanted an oozy (chain) to use, so as Your Humble Narrator i think of how to rabbit it. do i smash it into his shiyah? do i wrap it up in my rooks? do i swing it? maybe to use a fook then a guan, then turn real skorry on him, all at once?

how about it AD?

Alpha Dog
08-03-2002, 02:25 PM
viddy well as I am munchi-wunching these ticks of toast and spinniking a Don Chisao....

{i^(
08-03-2002, 03:58 PM
Welly welly well, then I will think on it oddy knocky-like. Maybe when you end with it, "A Clockwork Chisao" can arrive. I can viddy it: 'rooker-slooshing', a starry Chinese chelloveck beating molodoy Alex, ultraviolent-like....

{i^(
08-04-2002, 10:01 AM
Tomorrow is Monday, and I really have to get back to SERIOUS writing and training, so I'll end here with an obligatory descent into farce and caricature....Thank you for the time off! Hopefully, I'll get to return, but later.

(FANEZ-vous DEDANS À LA SCÈNE DE LA RESSOURCE ÉLÉGANTE)

INTERVIEWER: Nous sommes ici au club prestigieux Ned parce que nous avons été accordés à un bref aperçu au monde étrange de chacun la personnalité préférée de divertissement, celle et le seul Red5Ängel. R5Ä a accepté de passer quelques uns de ses moments précieux avec nous.

(R5Ä ENTRE, PORTANT Un ABAT-jour SUR SA TÊTE ET INHALANT L'HÉLIUM D'un RÉSERVOIR SUR Le SIEN EN ARRIÈRE. IL COMMENCE À TOURNOYER AUTOUR TOUT EN CRIANT DANS Une VOIX Aiguë)

R5Ä: Je Suis Fudgy La Baleine! Aimez-moi! Je suis Fudgy la baleine et je suis ici pour inventer l'ampoule! Je n'aime pas le fromage! M. Wizard le pense est si futé, mais je suis Fudgy la baleine! I posséder Schenectady! Gondola! Nougat! Wheeeeeeee!

(R5Ä TOMBE DANS LA PISCINE, QUI ÉCLATE)

INTERVIEWER: Bien, je devine qui est toute l'heure R5Ä peut épargner. Mon Dieu, cette chose d'ampoule retentit dur! Nous devons aller, tout le monde. Bonne nuit!

(LA MUSIQUE SE FERMANTE DE THÈME DE R5Ä COMMENCE À JOUER, EAU DU FOND)

G'bye!

{i^(
08-04-2002, 10:09 AM
ok, whatever...

Mr Punch
08-04-2002, 10:44 AM
no, but {]%6&!^/, don't go!