Physical age: Somewhere between 50 and dead
Women: 4 - mother, sister, neice, cat

Felipe Bido
08-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Wen's thread called...it wants it's TTT back---

Happy Birthday AT! :D

KC Elbows
08-02-2002, 12:28 PM
What, one birthday thread isn't enough for ya?

Happy birthday. I'm sending a chocolate covered three layer hamcake. Hope you enjoy it.:p :)

African Tiger
08-02-2002, 12:29 PM
Tanks for the well-wishes from Wen and the other Wushu (and MMA artists) Warriors.

Should anyone decide to buy me a gift, a new set of knees would be great. Or some really killer cannabis seeds, so I can grow some more...uh...MEDICINE ;)

Wen, spankings are welcome as well. What's our safe word for today?

African Tiger
08-02-2002, 12:32 PM
YIKES! KC, I don't eat pork! A nice tofu cake will suffice. Or perhaps a cake made from my favorite plant species........?

Actually I didn't get a chance to read Wen's post yesterday (my actual birthday), I was working.

The Cohen brothers flick was pretty much nothing. They wanted to rent my car for the day, which was a nice $145 for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

............did I tell you guys how much I love my job??? :)

KC Elbows
08-02-2002, 12:33 PM
AT, how long have you been doing stuntwork out there? A friend of mine has been out there for the past year, practices at Benny's gym and is also a student of Shawn Liu's in New Orleans, so if you run into a guy by the name of Garrick, make sure to use the expression "speaking of frozen dogs" just to freak his sh1t.

KC Elbows
08-02-2002, 12:37 PM
Sorry, hamcakes are a tradition this time of year. After a week in the hot midwestern postal offices, they reach their peak quality.

I'd send you some pot, but it's mine and you can't have it.

old jong
08-02-2002, 12:42 PM
Happy birthday African Tiger!...The african tiger...An animal as rare as the siberian zebra or the artic hippo or why not,the everglade blue whale?...;) :D ;)

MonkeyBoy
08-02-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by old jong
Happy birthday African Tiger!...The african tiger...An animal as rare as the siberian zebra or the artic hippo or why not,the everglade blue whale?...;) :D ;)

And yet not as rare as the Push-Me-Pull-You of Doolittle fame.

Happy birthday, I wish you all you wish yourself.

African Tiger
08-02-2002, 06:03 PM
Ham cakes.....much rather they'd be hoe-cakes actually. THOSE I will certainly eat warm :D

KC you are the shizmit, I swear! I will certainly keep my eyes open for a Garrick - although Benny moved the Jet Center sometime ago, and I have no idea where. But you my friend are no true "pothead". You're supposed to share and share alike, and when I start growing, I will certainly send seeds and free samples to anyone who asks ;)

Thanks everyone! You all make turning 33 so much easier!!

African Tiger
08-02-2002, 06:05 PM
Hey, can somebody dig up the title of that Monty Python film that mentions "there are no Tigers in Africa?"

I started a new business featuring my screen name, and that would make a great soundbite for the answering machine.

Chang Style Novice
08-02-2002, 06:11 PM
I'm a thirty three year old pothead! Where's the love for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee?

Here, Tige, hit this chalice.

KC Elbows
08-02-2002, 06:54 PM
Isn't that from The Meaning of Life?