PDA

View Full Version : Ninja murders actor!!!!

Shaolindynasty
08-04-2002, 01:47 PM
I work for the USA today nespaper and the Daily Journal here in Kankakee. It was a slow night so I was browseing thru the paper when i came across this article. I don't have it with me but thought it was so strange I had to at least sum it up for you guys. The article says this actor's house was broken into by a guy wearing a full ninja suit mask and all, carrying a "samurai sword and throwing stars". He then repeatedly slashed the actor who was sleeping until he died. The actor's roomate was cut pretty deeply also but survived. The guy was caught later with the nija suit and the police said he still had the throwing stars. They weren't sure if this was a hate crime because the actor was h0m0sexual.

Wish I still had this article but that pretty much summed it up. Strange, eh?

BTW, turns out this guy actually was a martial artist, no wonder why people think we're strange.

Leonidas
08-04-2002, 02:05 PM
"no wonder why people think we're strange"

I'll agree with you on that. My question is how did the actor stay asleep while being slashed to death. Was he on something or just a really deep sleeper.

Most people wake up if a fly lands on them let alone having someone hack you with a razor sharp sword repeatedly

Shaolindynasty
08-04-2002, 02:15 PM
Oh, I worded that funny. He was sleeping when the "ninja" entered the house but he and his roomate started fighting back when they got slashed. The actor died but the roomate survived.

Leonidas
08-04-2002, 05:26 PM
ok, now i understand. that makes sense.

atleast he went out fighting but they prolly didn't have a chance against a trained fighter weilding a sword.

maybe the MA guy was a stalker. he was most likely a headcase too.

wushu chik
08-04-2002, 05:30 PM
Um, who was this alleged actor??

~Wen~

Serpent
08-04-2002, 05:49 PM
Ninjas are totally sweet! When I read that story I kicked my mom right in the face!

dwid
08-05-2002, 06:00 AM
The um "actor" was actually a local female impersonator that worked at some club. The roommate worked at the same club, as did the accomplice to the "ninja." The "ninja" killed the female impersonator then tried to kill the roommate, cutting off the fingers on one of his hands before he was able to lock himself in a room and call 911. They later found the ninja dragging his still-bloody sword on the sidewalk behind him while walking down a busy street. The ninja was a real loon. I guess he the general manager of the pro soccer team here had a restraining order against him because he was obsessed with the idea of becoming a pro soccer player and called the guy constantly. There was no mention in the news here about his martial arts background.

I'm guessing this is the same story, but maybe my story was just the first in a whole rash of ninja killings. I'm going to keep a lookout for caltrops just the same.

Shaolindynasty
08-05-2002, 02:33 PM
Yeah That's it. The paper here said he was a martial artist but who knows. He was probally just some nut but the reporter figured he was a martial artist because he had ninja gear:rolleyes:

The Willow Sword
08-05-2002, 02:50 PM
:mad: Fuc&ing Ninjas man. where in the blue fu&k do people get off with all this ninja crap? im tired of it really. do you know about the ninjas back in feudal japan? they were peasants hired by lords to embarrass other lords by killing livestock, servants ,and occasionally,,if in a group, a samurai. this is why i HATE martial arts in this country ,,we have wacked out david koresh types taking an old japanese fable and turning it into some hollywood fantasy.
to all you purple haired dungeon and dragon nerds: PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF your A$$.

Many respects,,The Willow Sword

BigCountry
08-05-2002, 03:53 PM
:(

NYerRoman
08-05-2002, 04:19 PM
Well...
What do you think about weapon restrictions like sharp swords?
Sounds brutal. Absolutely nasty that story.
Do you have to register the weapons in the States? Here you do. Everywhere in Euorpe.

And If I must be specific. David koresh was a nut in my book but it turned out the gov't torched the place killing everyone. There were no gun depots and stuff. It turned out things just went out of control and everyone was killed...minus like 2 people who are still in jail for....actually no one knows really. They dared challenge the government.
Janet Reno admitted it all already. No conspiracy here.

later.

LEGEND
08-05-2002, 04:27 PM
Hey remember the black samurai incident...when he was on the street fighting demons( ala Martin )...the police dept...then HOSE him down and they put a ladder on him to bring him down. later they pounced on him to force the sword from this hand. Saw it on REAL TV.

respectmankind
08-05-2002, 05:00 PM
well willow, i was fine with your comment until you knocked d&d. i hope you die.

straight blast
08-05-2002, 07:31 PM
well willow, i was fine with your comment until you knocked d&d. i hope you die.

Amen brother :)

GeneChing
08-06-2002, 12:24 PM
Can anyone post a link to that article? sounds like an interesting read.

Shaolindynasty
08-06-2002, 07:45 PM
It was in the newspapaer here. It was a short thing like 2 paragraphs or somthing. it's pretty much summed up above.

Legend- That guy thought he was the "highlander" he said he was an imortal blah blah blah (the blahs are various sayings from the tv series and movies)etc.

Weird @ss people

The Willow Sword
08-07-2002, 08:04 AM
I was THE Dungeon Master back in 6th 7th and 8th grade. and when highschool hit me and i saw tits on women and was introduced to beer and pot. D&D became a relic of the past.

i actually had sex with women and had fun times. all you little D&D nerds in your 30's better wake up.:D

I will call up Triumph the insult comic dog and he'll have a go at your arses. being a level 9 drow with a play sword hangiin on your wall wont get you laid(traditionally anyway)
"when was the last time you guys actually talked to a women WITHOUT having to give her your credit card number first"?

Many respects,,,The Willow Sword:p :D

Former castleva
08-07-2002, 10:55 AM
Sounds just like some wacky "nut".
Ninja uniform covers you up nicely.

neptunesfall
08-07-2002, 11:32 AM
[rolls for a +7 anti-ninja spell]

MonkeySlap Too
08-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Willow, you are an under acheiver. I managed to play D&D, start a small press comic art magazine (back in the early days of the direct market - a pioneer I was. Just about all my 'discoveries' went on to full time comic book careers) AND I got laid by cute girls.

Oh, plus honors courses and top-class Judo competitor.

See what happens when you don't smoke pot in high school?

Don't ask me about AFTER high school, please :D

The Willow Sword
08-07-2002, 11:38 AM
i STILL have all my D&D books. dieties and demigods,,oriental adventures,,,monster manual ,,,,,all the old ones. probably worth some moolah. any of you pills interested in buying themi would sell em to ya.
monkeyslap: Yes i am the ULTIMATE underachiever. :p

Many respects ,,The Willow Sword

InternalMovment
08-14-2002, 10:04 PM
I think you should do a little more research on your history, instead of rebeling ignorantly trying to get people to respond to you. Much much respect, John

Serpent
08-14-2002, 10:55 PM
I'm quietly polishing my Vorpal Sword waiting for one more, JUST ONE MORE person to diss D&D!

I'm gonna flip out and totally kill you!

Actually, I was always an AD&D fan and have since stopped playing it in favour of other games, but I still won't hear a word against it, all right!

Helicopter
08-15-2002, 01:09 AM
:stands up:

Hi my name's Jon, and I haven't played AD&D in 10 years.

{:round of applause:}

Most people don't know and my partner is very understanding.
I'm taking it one day at time. I know even a game of Monopoly could send me down to the depths again.

:sits down:

{:round of applause:}

Cipher
08-15-2002, 06:18 AM
Hey, Shadowrun is a cool RPG too. I have never played the pen and paper but I have played the video games and read several novels.

InternalMovment
08-15-2002, 11:11 AM
Word, shadowrun is fun... If anyone of you want to read a simply amazing book, pick up "Neuromancer" by william gibson. The man is a litterary genius.

KC Elbows
08-15-2002, 11:15 AM
Yeah, Neuromancer was a good read. Gibson certainly knows his stuff.

dwid
08-15-2002, 11:39 AM
After all, Neuromancer has a ninja in it. His name is Hideo, if I recall correctly, and he is a major asskicker.

It's an awesome read. Virtual Light and Burning Chrome are two other great William Gibson books.

InternalMovment
08-15-2002, 12:24 PM
And monalisa overdrive, dont forget that one. And also "the gunslinger" S. King

Ben Gash
08-15-2002, 04:58 PM
Sorry to get back to the topic :p Sorry NYerROMAN, you don't need to register your weapons everywhere in Europe. You certainly don't in the UK, and from what you see in hobby shops in France and Germany I doubt you do there either. Anyway, why bother controlling swords in a country where you can by a handgun on every street corner?
I was always more of a Warhammer guy myself.

African Tiger
08-15-2002, 06:44 PM
Now all the liberals will be trying to take away martial arts weapons 'cause they kill bad actors in drag. :confused:

And what the hell is wrong with AD&D? I've had Attention Deficit

WOW LOOK AT THE HOOTERS ON HER!!!!

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
:D

Serpent
08-15-2002, 07:01 PM
Yep, Warhammer RPG and ShadowRun, both faves of mine. And I'm a big fan of William Gibson.

You know Fight Club where it turns out that Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are both the same person and it's only been the dude's personal schizophrenia the whole time?

I'm beginning to think that this forum doesn't exist and all of you are just schizophrenic versions of me. I'm sitting here having these ongoing, bizarre conversations with various aspects of my own psyche!

Aarrggghhhh! Existential crisis! :eek:

African Tiger
08-15-2002, 07:10 PM
The first rule of KFO is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT KFO.

The second rule is, FLIRT WITH WUSHU CHIK AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!