PDA

View Full Version : Confession and truth

Ray Pina
08-04-2002, 03:16 PM

Ray Pina
08-04-2002, 03:21 PM
O' and sorry for the terribl grammar and ispsellings. Forgive me, Been up for days, wired, abusing mind and body to get this thing done.

It will be soon and I'm stoked.Once done, I'm going to choose health, and recreate my body in an internal way.

Soon I can focus fully on this.

Daredevil
08-04-2002, 04:09 PM
Good to have you back. And though I don't care much for dishonesty, I respect a man who can step up and admit his faults.

Ray Pina
08-05-2002, 01:11 AM
I don't care much for dishonesty either, unfortuantely I've occasioanly have felt I had to be dishonest at times, because of my insecure position -- having to concoct stories to get out of work and keep a job, ect.

In this case not wanting my teacher to know that I had a student and had been challenged, because inside I feel as if I should feel I'm not ready. But I've learned a lot.

Anyway, my master never asked me about this, because I would not want to have dishoesty between us. But even the allude to it here, the way I did, I was unhappy with it.

Si I feltit be best I get it out into the open, handle the consequences and more forward to higher underandings.

I'm a young man trying my best with hopefully much more to learn.

I'm going to disapear for a while again.I don't want to engage in martial dialogue here until I get to a higher level.

Thank you
Ray

PS Just finished the book. I'm stoked.

Peace

Buby
08-05-2002, 06:42 AM
Congrats on finishing your book and good luck!

Take care,
Buby

guohuen
08-05-2002, 10:12 AM
Congrats Ray. I'm impressed. On the completion of your book and more importantly your self discovery.