PDA

View Full Version : Braden, I'm here and I'm here to stay. You're wrong.

MA fanatic
08-05-2002, 07:29 PM
First of all, I never studied Hsing Yi. I don't even know much about
the art. I studied WC as far as Kung Fu goes. And I have had some Chin Na training.

Braden, it shocks me that wimps like you would go as far as to attempt at embarassing someone on the forum by finding some a..hole who cut and pasted my posts. I have contacted the other forum and responded to this guy's posts. If you check with the moderator of the other forum (one which I haven't heard of until a few minutes ago), you'll see that I only registered there 10 minutes ago. I do have a profile on www.mixedmartialarts.com (have been on that forum for a long time) and my profile always states the same experience. You have proven nothing but the fact that some guy named Backarcher had been cutting and pasting posts. Congratulations. Actually, I'm glad you let me know. I have responded to him. Those who want to read my reponse GO AHEAD. THOSE WHO WANT TO CONTACT THE MODERATORS OF THIS KUNG FU FORUM AND THAT OTHER 'PLUM' (I FORGET THE ACTUAL NAME) FORUM, GO AHEAD. YOU'LL SEE THAT "BACKARCHER" AND MYSELF ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE.

As for my opinions on combat effectiveness, my views have not changed. I have always stated the same opinion. Those who love, hate or are empartial to my posts, can attest to the fact that they have been nothing but consistant.

I'm not very computer savy. My knowledge of how these forums work is limmited. But, for all it's worth, I swear on my life and the life of my loved ones, that I have never even heard of the forum Braden seemed to have found my post on. The only explanation I can give you, is that some guy just cut and pasted my posts. I think if you guys know about how these forums work and track posts, you'll see that I'm telling the truth.
MA fanatic

Braden
08-05-2002, 10:28 PM
There ya go, bud. Happy?

Now, you had no right and no reason to go around insulting me. The stuff you're writing about me here and on emptyflower is stupid.

I've never said an ill word about anyone. If the worst I've ever done on the internet is jump the gun on calling someone a troll, I'm doing pretty well.

Yet even so, I'm happy enough to apologize: Did I jump the gun? Yeah. Was that wrong? Yeah. I'm sorry.

Mr Punch
08-05-2002, 10:55 PM
Right! Both of you... ten paces... turn... none of that chi blasting, now... and the shoot won't work from here... move in... and kiss'n'make up!

:p :D

MA fanatic
08-06-2002, 02:31 AM
ubj: Re: Your forum member rips off posts
Date: 08/06/2002 12:47:12 AM Central Daylight Time
To: Psyfightermma@aol.com

Well, if it indeed true, and you aren't indeed Backarcher posting under two names, then I'll take
care of it. I'm banning him right now. Looking at your IP address, it appears that he is indeed
someone else - but there are ways around it if you know how.

Anyways, I'd be very ****ed if someone were doing that with my posts, and I don't put up with that
crap on my forum so he's gone. Actually, I'm glad Braden brought it to our attention. "Backarcher"
has been nothing but problems.

David DeVere

=====
http://www.emptyFlower.com

MA fanatic
08-06-2002, 03:00 AM
Braden, I can see your anger toward me, but how would you react in my position. Let's recap.

I sign on after being off aol for a couple of days and see an entire thread claiming that I was a "troll" and a "fraud." I look down the thread with people insulting me, and descrediting me, while congratulating your "detective work." Then I look on another Kung Fu forum and see your remarks..."in case you missed it on your main forum..." to check out how much of a "fraud" I am. Once again there are people calling me a fraud and a troll (actually, had your thread about me not been deleted, you would have seen some very nasty things said about me...statements that I'm running away now, that I'm worth nothing, that I'm a troll who "cannot be humiliated" etc. etc.). Wouldn't that get you pretty ****ed off? I think it would. Seems like a few statements I have made about my Kung Fu experience had gotten you ****ed off enough to even proceede and mention on the Sunflower forum, that I'm trolling around. You didn't just cross the line here, you went on to another forum to do the same. I merely responded in a way that anyone else would. I have responded the same way you would have. You caused this situation to happen. As for me writing stuff about you, what did I write? The only statements I have made are the ones you see above. I did call you a wimp, because what you did was a wimpy thing to do. But for a few days apparently people have been laughing at my expense calling me a troll, fraud, liar, and have made many insulting statements on this Forum, on the Other Related Arts Kung Fu forum and on the Sunflower forum. That's not right.

Oh well, I'm willing to put this past me. As a matter of fact, I was more ****ed at the internet warrior clowns who cheered you on than you, who most likely was just trying to be protective of the forum you frequent.
MA fanatic

Braden
08-06-2002, 03:35 AM
MA Fanatic - As for posting on the Other Arts forum, it was on that thread where the duplicated post was taken from, so of course I would post there. It wasn't to insult you further (just go look at what I posted, all I did was told people to compare the posts). As for posting on the Emptyflower forum - well, that wasn't me. I'm not even registered there. But again, whoever did post there was just bringing it to their attention; not insulting you needlessly.

As for the thread which you took offense to - you're right, there were unfortunate remarks there, which is why I deleted it.

As for being upset with you: I never been; I'm sorry if you got that impression. As you know, internet text can be a bit emotionless; but as you're finding out now, I tend to say exactly what's on my mind - so if I was upset at you, I would come out and say it.

Yes, I disagree with alot of what you say. But do you know what? I value disagreeing with people. The reason I don't want frauds on the boards is because I think people should be able to disagree with one another without having to wonder if the other person is only trying to cause trouble. Like you guessed, that's why I brought this to people's attention.

At the end of the day, what happened? We got rid of a trouble-maker over an emptyflower. He wasn't just heckling them, it turns out he was causing trouble for you too. So it looks like everything turned out for the best.

"You caused this situation to happen."

No, backarcher did. Isn't that obvious?

"As for me writing stuff about you, what did I write?"

That I was a liar, a coward, an internet warrior, trying to get a reputation by hurting you, and trying to get revenge on you for disagreeing with me. None of which particularly bothers me, but it's still unfortunate to see such silly character attacks pasted all over the internet.

"I did call you a wimp, because what you did was a wimpy thing to do."

First of all, don't be silly. This is just a childish insult. What I did has no relation whatsoever to my physical strength. Second of all, what I did wasn't even wrong. Yeah, I jumped the gun calling you a troll, and I apologized for that. I even deleted the thread that snowballed from my remarks. But other than that, everything I did was bang on. Stuff like this has to be brought to people's attention. That's what community is about.

SDriver
08-06-2002, 05:40 AM
I said it before, and I'll say it again. Martial arts forums are too weird. :(

devere
08-06-2002, 11:42 AM
For the record it's "emptyFlower," not SUNflower ...

I don't mean to interject over here on this forum, but you guys have discovered that some guy (backarcher) has been screwing with MA fantaic's posts thanks to Braden. He's been going between my forum and this one cutting and pasting posts just to cause trouble or for whatever reason. The culprit, however, is now found. He's been banned and brought to everyone's attention. Everyone should just move on and forget it because you know he's reading this bickering between everyone and laughing and all the bs he's caused.

Anyways, just thought I'd say my peace over here. Once again, thanks for bringing this to our attention Braden and Dede - I mean is this a sewing circle or martial arts? BACK TO TRAINING! :cool:

ewallace
08-06-2002, 12:08 PM
I'd like to personally apologize to you MA Fanatic for assuming that you were actually posting as backarcher. I don't think I said anything too negative. I still stand by my comment of excellent detective work by Braden. But I did buy into the idea that you had posted as Backarcher before you had a chance to defend yourself and for that you have my apology.

Serpent
08-06-2002, 05:11 PM
Braden, just admit you did a great bit of detective work, followed by a really half-arsed job of verifying your facts. Apologise to MA Fanatic and call it quits.

Wu de.

MA fanatic
08-06-2002, 05:27 PM
David: Thanks for all your help. Oh, sorry for screwing up the name of your forum. I was typing very late at night and misread the name. My apologies and thanks once again.

Braden: Lets just move onto debating martial arts. Forget this mess ever happened, because like David Devere said, this guy is reading all these posts and laughing. I apologize for insulting you, but I was really ****ed. Actually, like I said, my anger was not as much with you, as it was with the chain of posts which followed.

Ewallace, I'm not sure what you said to me that you have to apologize for, but I accept. lol Don't worry about it.

OK, have to run a long for now. See you on the next threads.
MA fanatic

Braden
08-06-2002, 06:55 PM
David - Thanks for posting.

Serpent - I've been apologizing from the beginning. Please read before replying.

MA Fanatic - Well said. Thanks.

TaoBoy
08-06-2002, 07:03 PM
....and so ends another sorbid chapter in the lives of the people posting on KFO. In the next chapter we find out if KC and ewallace are long, lost brothers, if wushu chik really is a wushu chik and much more. stay tuned!

:D

KC Elbows
08-07-2002, 06:48 AM
Well, MA fanatic might be done with Braden, but I'd just like to point out that despite this kissy kissy make up time, Braden is still a wimp. The following points support my assertion:

1) The guy needlepoints. Need I say more?

2) He answers to Sally on a frequent basis.

3) He knows a little more about silk panties than he should.

and finally...

4) I have it on good authority that he likes wing chun.

What more evidence do you people need?