Anyone know of any!?

qimaster
10-07-2001, 09:01 PM
Sifu Steven Burton
Dragon Society of Chinese Martial Arts UK

01254-667599

tanglangman
10-08-2001, 10:59 AM
There are a few. What kind of style are you interested in?

Sharky
10-08-2001, 01:49 PM
there's loads. i answered a question like this the other day - it may have even been your question. There is a building full of different MA schools. It's right near picadilly station, off the main road, it may be called Dean street but don't qupte me on that... just ask around, there are LOADS. that place has shaolin jkd and wing chun i know for sure. there is a big ma shop next door to it, so if you can find a ma shop round there, you may have found it....

any way i have to scuttle away into the background, i have people telling me off for dossing on the uni computers :(

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Kairo
10-08-2001, 07:02 PM
Thats the Van Dang Martial Arts Centre Sharky. I know of that place already, but I was hoping to find somewhere more local. In the Rochdale/Oldham area. Im not too fussy about what kind of style, im just looking round at schools, but can find few Kung Fu schools.
By the way, the majority of schools in Manchester Centre charge around 3 to 4 quid for every half hour, not a price i am able to fork out a few times a week (ie cant pay between £30 and £50 pw).
Any recomendations would be greatly recieved.
Thanks a lot,
k.