PDA

View Full Version : Chi Pills!!!

Stacey
08-05-2002, 10:06 PM
No kidding. I've been on them for a month. I'm not going off. My hands are warm, eyes shiney, points unblocked. Great for sex.

It doesn't add anything to the balance, it cleans your blood..making your body work more effeciently.

www.8step.com

click on "master's secret"

Serpent
08-05-2002, 10:17 PM
Anybody know about those herbs listed?

Also, whatever happened to 8StepSifu? That's his school, but he hasn't posted in ages. Now there was a fellow with a post count to envy!

respectmankind
08-05-2002, 10:21 PM
uhuh... well *coughpotheadcough* i really wish you luck.

Serpent
08-05-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by respectmankind
uhuh... well *coughpotheadcough* i really wish you luck.

Seems a little uncalled for. What's the relevance?

Stacey
08-05-2002, 10:29 PM
He's called our school to talk to my Sifu and we chatted a bit until my Sifu could come to the phone. Right now he's writing articles, he told me he has one coming out next November in insidekungfu, but other than that I don't know what he's up to.

About the body purifiers. They are used in iron body training to dispell minor internal bleeding.

respectmankind
08-05-2002, 10:30 PM
the relevance... i am one bad mo fo. not really, i haven't enough stop breast feeding (29!?!?!?) But in all seriousness... I really just didn't find what he said to be legite nor do I believe in chi... so in my prejudice and biggoted ways, I insulted her. Alas, I must say that although I still do not believe that story, I do respect his right to believe in funny imaginary cra... err... stuff. Yes, stuff.

Serpent
08-05-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Stacey
He's called our school to talk to my Sifu and we chatted a bit until my Sifu could come to the phone. Right now he's writing articles, he told me he has one coming out next November in insidekungfu, but other than that I don't know what he's up to.

Cool. Good to know he's still well.

KungFuGuy!
08-06-2002, 03:41 AM
Just like the majority of Stacy's posts, sounds like a lot of bullsh!t to me :D

PaulLin
08-19-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by KungFuGuy!
Just like the majority of Stacy's posts, sounds like a lot of bullsh!t to me :D

When I read this statement of yours first, I can't find any supports for your conclusion. But when I clicked the "if you disagree with me" link down at the buttom, hey, that really cracked me up! You did give your support for the statement!

dezhen2001
08-19-2002, 02:17 PM
Geez... i clicked on Kung Fu Guys link as well.. :D

david