PDA

View Full Version : Wei Lun Huang???

gazza99
08-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know about this guy, he teaches taiji, xing-I, bagua, and LHBF. He is giving a seminar here in OKC this weekend. webiste www.huangtaichi.com

Thanks,
Gary

PLCrane
08-08-2002, 02:46 PM
I've been to a few of his seminars, mostly qigong exercises, and some basic rooting exercises with a partner, and I've also done his "Rainy Day Tai Chi" which is a series of basic taiji moves without the stepping. Nice for a small space.

I've seen him do the LHBF, and I liked the way he moved. Didn't learn that one, though. Looks real nice.

Everything I've done with him was beginner level stuff. He doesn't talk a lot. He demonstrates, and when you're doing partner work he comes around and does it with you so you can feel it.

I better add that I haven't seen him in about 10 years.

SifuAbel
08-08-2002, 03:14 PM
Our school hosted him in '86. Good TC man. Worth the effort.

He didn't shower much back them , I hope his american wife has changed that. :D

NorthernMantis
08-08-2002, 04:28 PM
Hey that's my sifu's husband. I met the guy like 3 times. Very nice guy and quiet. I'm no exponent on taji but his posture rocks and I love how his waist moves. What would you like to know about him?

My sifu would love to answer your questions. She is very nice and open about things (I'm just not saying that because she's my sifu:D ). If you need any inquiries just contact her at shelly@huangtaichi.com.

Hey gazza if you see sifu Shelly tell her that andrew said hi.

Peace out people.