PDA

View Full Version : Wei Lun Huang???

gazza99
08-08-2002, 12:22 PM
Does anyone know about this guy, he teaches taiji, xing-I, bagua, and LHBF. He is giving a seminar here in OKC this weekend. webiste huangtaichi.com

Thanks,
Gary

yinyangfish
08-12-2002, 06:09 PM
Gary,

I hope you had a chance to either observe or participate in one of Sifu Wei Lun's seminars. I have been his student in Miami since 1996 and have larned the LHBF and am now studying the baqua with him. He is very high energy and I consider him a treasure. His knowledge is unsurpassed in my humble opinion and I hope to have the oportunity to study with him and know him for a long time.

May we all strive to understand the question.

Live well.

TaiChiBob
08-13-2002, 04:07 AM
Greetings..

Wei Lun Huang is a very knowledgable and highly trained teacher.. His wife, Shelly is a sifu in the Wah Lum System (the same system from which i was recently dismissed due to conflicts with Master Chan's wife, Suzy).. I highly recommend Wei Lun's seminars especially his pushing hands..

gazza99
08-13-2002, 11:03 AM
Yup, I was able to make it to one day of the seminar and get my taiji postures corrected a bit by him, he did the Yang chen fu form which I havet really done much, but it still was of benifit. Just to watch him moved helped me some errors in my own form! I didnt see any martial applications or jing(wasnt the seminar topic), but the form was excellent! Im just sad I missed the Bagua/LHBF portion due to work.

Gary