PDA

View Full Version : Oh GOD, KC's a Moderator!!

Royal Dragon
08-08-2002, 01:19 PM
At http://www.anyboard.net/rec/sports/Royal_Dragons_Dungeon/index.html :D

guohuen
08-08-2002, 09:02 PM
Isn't That one of the signs of the apocalypse?:eek:

KC Elbows
08-09-2002, 06:34 AM
Is it raining frogs by anyone else?:D

Actually, this is part of the treatment for Forumairres' Disease. Gene shared it with me during our last FA meeting.

Felipe Bido
08-09-2002, 07:41 AM
FM?

Forumairrics Anonymous?

KC Elbows
08-09-2002, 08:13 AM
Exactly Felipe. However, I don't recommend Gene as your sponsor, as he keeps purposefully tempting me to post further and order things from Martialartsmart, which, by the way, is a wonderful place to order your martial arts supplies and paraphernalia.

There you go, Gene. You owe me a dollar.:D

Felipe Bido
08-09-2002, 08:17 AM
"Must....order....stuff....from....Martialartsmart. ...."

Whoa! :eek: Gene is the root of all evil!

KC Elbows
08-09-2002, 08:50 AM
The first step is in seeing you have a problem.

The next step is to go to martialartsmart, and submerse that problem underneath all the good feelings that come whenever you buy kung fu gear at great prices.

That's two dollars, Gene. One more, and you have to get me a beer.

Royal Dragon
08-09-2002, 08:57 AM
Martialartsmart. com is still blowing me off!!! I'm trying to get thier store on my site too!!

KC Elbows
08-09-2002, 09:04 AM
Keep working it, RD. The chung moo market is there, and probably untapped by most suppliers, at least on the student level. Get the moo debate on your forum, and you might be able to convince them there's a hidden demographic on your forum.

Of course, I'm completely talking out of my arse, but listen to what I say anyway.

Did I mention that martialartsmart has some of the best weapons available at prices the everyday martial artist can afford?

Where's my beer?

GeneChing
08-09-2002, 10:17 AM
How is it I wind up owing beers to a moderator on another forum?

Thanks for the plugs, guys. Nice to see that you're all with the program. :cool:

KC Elbows
08-09-2002, 10:24 AM
Don't worry Gene, the chung moo guys only lurk here and post links to threads they think will discredit those of us who aren't with the program. Unfortunately, they seem to miss most of my really embarrassing threads.

By the way, I prefer Sierra Nevada or Negro Modella, although a Guinness is always nice.:cool:

Anyway, I'd offer to help moderate here, but then I'd have to ban myself. It'd be a vicious circle.