PDA

View Full Version : hey, someone from Paris

chen zhen
08-10-2002, 10:53 AM
Hey y'all, I just came home from a vacation in paris a couple of days ago, and one of the days I was walking down this street where there suddenly was a poster on a door saying something like "kung fu dragon-style" and the instructor had a chinese name. And I thought that I could mention it on the forum when I had access to a computer again. So if someone living in paris are interested, they can answer this thread, and then I can see if i can remember some more details (Right know, I can't! haven't slept much)

chen zhen
08-11-2002, 10:35 AM
****, I didn't see any MA-shops. that is a **** shame. but heck, the books would have been in french anyway!:cool:
I also saw a couple of people wearing chinese kung fu uniforms in the streets with those special buttons, I don't know what they're called. They must have been walking home after training 'cause else must have been freaks!.

Though it is a beautiful city, there is a massive amount of crazy people there! I had a bad experience in a chinese shop trying to buy some training shoes, but I'll tell the story another time, It was NOT nice.

Crimson Phoenix
08-11-2002, 02:48 PM
Chen god******...you should have told me and make contact.
I could have shown you THE dream store for MA in Paris...
Well, maybe next time...
Anyway, I'm quite curious about that Dragon school.
The only one I know of in Paris doesn't seem to have a chinese teacher teaching (but I think the guy is student of a chinese teacher).
It's in the Boulanger street, right in front of Jussieu College...
Tell me more

Asia
08-12-2002, 10:11 AM
Just flew back form Paris today. CP I was staying with Conputer (aureilien) he mentioned you in our conversations. Next time I visit I woul like to meet up with you.

Crimson Phoenix
08-12-2002, 10:15 AM
Me too Asia, in fact Aurelien called me on friday and told me about you coming down.
I said I wanted to meet you, but he wasn't sure you'd be in Paris long, maybe just hopping by...
He said he'd call me, so I waited until sunday night, but apparently ends couldn't meet...
too bad...well, do't worry, next time you come down, tell me. I'm usually pretty busy, but I will definitely make some time for you when you're here...
See, aren't you feeling special now? LOL

Asia
08-12-2002, 10:21 AM
Our schedule was very hecticed. If I would have got in when I was suppose to then we may have had time. But I ended up flying in late form Nurnberg and we had to catch the train early the next morning to Limoge. I stayed until Sunday afternoon and rode back to Paris with Fabien and family. After getting them settled in their hotel it was late and we basicly had a late dinner and I went to bed. I had get up early to catch the train to CDG but I ended up missing my flight. They were REALLY strict I was 5 mins passed closing time and the wouldn't let me on even though the flight didn't leave for another 30 mins!!:mad: I ended up having to by a ticket for a later flight! Next time I will know better.

chen zhen
08-16-2002, 06:59 AM
Hey Crimson, It was the one at the jussieu college actually! So then you know where it is. And the poster outside said that the sifu had a chinese name, so I don't know whether or not you're right about what you said.
And I WAS gonna ask beforehand on the forums about some good shops, but I could'nt make it. Too bad.:p