PDA

View Full Version : Well Wishes/School Visit

Sihing73
08-10-2002, 01:41 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let anyone interested know that the Philadelphia Ving Tsun Studio has now moved to a new location. For details about the school please visit this web site.
http://www.moyyat.com/~vtstudiopa/

I had the privilege of visiting the school today for the grand opening of the new school. I found the Sifu, John Jay Hitchman, to be a very nice and generous person. I also found his students to be very gracious as well. There was a demonstration of all three emptyhand forms as well as the wooden dummy form. All in all quite an enjoyable event. Plus, there was plenty of food as well.

In addition to meeting Sifu Hitman I had the honor of meeting and talking to Sifu Pete Pajil as well as Sifu Miguel Hernandez. I found both gentleman to be kind and generous and consider myself lucky to have been able to spend time with both of them. Sifu Hernandez was especially generous with sharing his knowledge and experiences with me during the short time I was there.

I would encourage anyone in the Hatboro/Philly area to visit Jay and his school and lend your support. Jay is a very open and friendly person. You could do far worse then meet his like.

I wish them the best in their new location and wanted to give them a little bit of credit and exposure. (See how devious I am :p)

Peace,

Dave