PDA

View Full Version : Roger Hagood

keith johnson
08-11-2002, 12:41 PM
Dear Mr Roger "None can pass my Jook Lum hand" Hagood.

You have requested disasocitatiom from Gin Foon Mark. It was granted to you. You are not his student so please STOP calling him. You called twice after being told not to call at all.

Simply do not call at all.

Thank you.

diego
08-12-2002, 05:56 PM
two people i assume are affiliated with spm, you guys have 9posts between you, You must come on forums to air your laundry?, i guess the handyman is out bonking your wife?;) whatever that means metaphorically!.

one thing i would like to mention....do any of you challenge ufc type fighters, or even olympic wrestlers? judoists?.
Ifnot how do you know your masters and you are any good?, i gauranty you people take up spm because of its legend and not your schools trademark!. noone cares about hunggar master billy, they want to learn wong fei hung style, They want to learn something from someone who has a rep as a fighter!.

between the choylayfut and spm posters on this forum, I am heavily Turned off by possible choices in schools and classmates, just from reading posts on this forum!; But im lucky i have accsess to some good kungfu, I could just imagine what a Newbie to martial art must think reading some of you fools!.

Something to think about, and maybe if you get thru on wifeys cell maybe she will get mr.firly or mr.roper!?! to fix your dryer!.
peace

108kuen
08-12-2002, 09:54 PM
Sorry to add to this thread with my low post count, but Guo, if you hate lum sang's pai so much...LEAVE US ALONE!!

Serpent
08-12-2002, 10:06 PM
Oh Jeeezus, here we go again.

:rolleyes:

Sui
08-13-2002, 05:42 PM
Guo Z. Yi,am i no different to you,with the ly ppl here?

Sui
08-14-2002, 07:51 AM
you are most correct:) thank you.

TenTigers
08-14-2002, 05:28 PM
Guo-I've followed your posts, and although you are totally obnoxious (a trait to be admired) you are intriging nonetheless. Out of curiosity, and since you are completely anonymous, could you breifly tell us where your SPM comes from? I know it is not Jook Lum or Chow Gar. Is it from Hagood? (Just 'cause nobody likes him doesn't mean he isn't a good fighter-and since he is still alive, I can guess he can hold his own-after all the people he's ****ed off! This says something about his ability I guess) You troll with a vengance, so I suspect you are also quite proud of your gung-fu. So c'mon, ya got me curious!

TenTigers
08-14-2002, 05:29 PM
-besides..if there is something better out there, we all wanna know it!!!!!

Dale Dugas
08-15-2002, 04:59 AM
Guo,

Are you saying that Lam Sang was not any good or that his students?

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

jo
08-15-2002, 07:51 AM
Nice try Roger!

You came back with a new persona, too bad the smell is the same.

Chasing the "Magic" all over the New Territories wasn't enough for you?
Now you come back and insult Mark (whom you still call), and Monkey!
How disrespectful, just like a typical "gwailo"! Thats the reason NO ONE
will teach you Roger!

You can run to the four corners of the Earth with fat red envelopes, but
NO ONE WILL EVER CLAIM TO BE YOUR SIFU!!!

You are alone in the light, the cave has been, and forever will be, closed to you.

Dale Dugas
08-15-2002, 08:38 AM
I am not Roger Hagood. My name as posted is Dale Dugas and my address listed under my name is where I actually live. You can PM me and I will even give you my phone number where you can call me and really, I do live in the suburbs of Boston.

Name calling will get you no where. And to make it worse, why arent you traveling around meeting these people?? Probably because you cant.

I dont have a stench other than when I work out and then I smell like a horse, but then Im a real person and your another ficticious persona who claims to know nothing about anything.

You should look up my past posts and see that they include much more than Jook Lum as I have other interests in the martial arts as well.

I think you showed us a new meaning for the word uninformed.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Oldyela
08-15-2002, 11:47 AM
I have yet to see what facts are being lied about only name calling. Can someone clearify which facts ALL of jook lum is lieing about and what the truth is?

If you show up at marks school i am sure they would find someone to meet and greet with you. Is it legimate to challenge 70+ yr men anyway?

I doubt you will find anyone on this board with 30yrs of adult experience in jook lum on this board since most of the old sifu's dont own a computer let alone know how to use them.Go visiting as certain questions can only be answered in person.

jo
08-15-2002, 02:25 PM
The Subject Line read, "Guo Z. Yi is HAGOOD!"

I never mentioned you.

TenTigers
08-15-2002, 03:27 PM
so Guo, as Isaid before, you are totally anonymous, so give us some REAL tidbits of information, frinstance-if Lam sang's JL isn't the real deal, then what is? Who's got it? Where is it? Does that mean that there is no 108 point form-you said Lam Sang made up the forms. Which ones are made up? Which ones are real? Is there a 108 point? What are the true forms of JL????

TenTigers
08-15-2002, 03:29 PM
I really need to proofread before I post. I'm repeating myself. I really need to proofread before I post....

TenTigers
08-15-2002, 07:16 PM
okay, so jl tl is sam bo gin. What tl are you from if not jl, or cg? Iron Ox perhaps? and if you are from another lineage, what are their forms? Unless sambogin encompasses the core-just as bat gwa has one set, other systems have one or two sets with the rest from supplementry training drills, etc. also are you saying that all the drills, two-man sets, etc were extacted from sam bo gin?-which means that there can be endless variations of spm-all correct. (I prefer to avoid the name bashing and cut through the bull**** but still seek answers) in the words of Spock-"facinating"

FIRE HAWK
08-15-2002, 08:10 PM
If Lam Sangs branch dont have the real Jook Lum then could it be the Wong Yok Gong Jook Lum branch or perhaps the Lee Yin Sing Jook Lum branch has it ? Iron Ox Southern Mantis is different from the Jook Lum branch but uses Som bo Gin and other forms but Iron Ox Southern mantis is similar to Jook lum . Chu Gar . Chow gar Southern Mantis . Someone told me that Jook Lum was actually nothing but Chu Gar southern mantis with a legend and history made up about the style in the 1930 s or 1940 s not sure when I dont know if this is true or not . Southern Mantis the arguments about it will go on forever .

jo
08-15-2002, 08:26 PM
Ten Tigers,

You are right on the money. Sambogin and 18 Point are the core of the JL stsyem.

The practicioner has to ADAPT the "core" to his body type and personal preferences
to make it work. Unlike Karate where "one size fits all" and everyone tries to be like
everyone else, JL has to be adapted to the practicioner and visa-vera.

The BIG mistake everyone makes is to be mechanically repetitive during drills,
one should flow and "take what is given" from a partner/opponent and be able
to "change the hand" as the situation dictates. It is impossible to teach this to a
large class, thats why Monkey only took five guys "in" at a time to train them
personally...something that no one teaching openly does.

Another thing....ANYONE can get hit. There is no magic.

GOLDEN ARMOR
08-16-2002, 09:50 AM
Are u saying that all JL is sh!t or only Lum Sangs pai? What's up with the Lee Yin Sing Pai? I read that they only teach one long form "13 Roads of Mantis Boxing", taught in 13 sections.

TenTigers
08-16-2002, 02:28 PM
(I shoulda been a dentist 'cause this is like pullin teeth) ;-)
Guo, from what I am gettin' 18 point is also key, and there is a yin and yang to it-meaning a two man set or drill. I have heard that 36 pt form and 72 pt form go together and form the 108. Yes? No? the two directions to go that both right or both wrong,(wtf am I saying?) are you referring to san da? And is that an integral part of SPM, or did Lam Sang bring it in? I have also heard of people performing sam bo gin holding the breath. What are your thoughts on this? btw, I have also heard of people getting hurt from this practice as well. ok, all this being said, can the entire system be recreated from sam bo gin? Also, why does Hagood's system have so many forms? Why does Chow Ga have so many forms? If you extract and extrapolate on what is in the core form, then is it all needed? (If you want, you can E-mail me)

keith johnson
08-16-2002, 02:40 PM
Who own's this message board?

http://pub18.ezboard.com/bmantispolitics92698