PDA

View Full Version : vivid dreams and training

GreyMystik
08-13-2002, 05:50 AM
is it just me or does anyone else seem to have more "vivid" dreams when they train harder?

by more vivid, i mean frequency of vivid dreams, as in i have vivid dreams more often than normal.

Leto
08-13-2002, 08:47 AM
Yes, I have had many vivid dreams...I'm not sure if it is the training in the past several months, or something else. But I know since I have been able to train regularly again, I have been having more dreams about martial arts...seeing techniques and applications in my dreams, even things I haven't really learned.

The weirdest was one dream, that was like an old shaw brothers movie. Some chinese emperor or king or someone was testing us out, and so he told me to use the bench to defeat these four warlords. Well, I used the bench in drunken style, and defeated all the guys. I remember that I used the bench to counter and disarm one guy with a staff, it worked really well. I don't really know the bench form, or much drunken style. *lol* So it was odd to dream about...I guess I've seen too many movies. :)

Right after, I went and watched an old Godon Liu movie where he fights against five guys with benches.