PDA

View Full Version : Martial Artist Arrested for Sexual Abuse in Tulsa OK........

Taomonkey
08-13-2002, 03:39 PM
From a locat TV stations website www.ktul.com

Tulsa - Police have arrested a Tulsa Tae Kwon Do teacher on complaints of sexual abuse.

Officers arrested 26-year-old Michael Phuchsonnai Le Tuesday morning on 13 counts including lewd molestation, rape and sodomy. Police say he is the owner of Le's Tae Kwon Do at 6946 South Lewis.

Authorities say the abuse could involve three victims, including two students. The victims' ages ranged from 12 to 15 years old at the time of the alleged abuse, which was between March 1997 and December 2001.

Officers arrested Le while conducting he was conducting a daycamp at his Lewis studio. He is being held on 700-thousand dollars bond.

The Willow Sword
08-13-2002, 04:01 PM
TKD school but who runs the chain? is it jhoon rhee's system or some independant tkd faction?

what a trip,,,you take your child to a martial arts school and lo and behold a pettifile strikes.

LEGEND
08-13-2002, 04:05 PM
"F"...******* is vietnamese like me! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...it's alright...he's a cutie...those PRISON INMATEs will be azz raping him like it's BO STAFF...plus the fact that he thinks he can bang with those guys. Definitely someone biatch! Le...u better commit suicide before u hit the prison circuit...u sick "F".

rogue
08-13-2002, 05:50 PM
Remember guys, innocent until proven guilty. If he is guilty, then string him up.

TKD school but who runs the chain? is it jhoon rhee's system or some independant tkd faction? What is your point?

ArrowFists
08-13-2002, 08:53 PM
I hope that pediphile has a good stand-up game, because he's going to be getting bent over a lot.

MonkeyBoy
08-13-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by rogue
Remember guys, innocent until proven guilty. If he is guilty, then string him up.

What is your point?

Nope, it's "assumed innocent until proven guilty."

World of a difference between those two statements.

As a rule, it's better to err to the side of caution.

I'd rather ask forgiveness for not trusting someone, than regret having trusted the wrong man with my children or yours.

Former castleva
08-14-2002, 01:33 AM
Miserable.
There have been other similar incidents too.

orion_steel
08-14-2002, 02:12 AM
do you think that stronger deterents against people who would hurt children (in anyway) would help limit these kinds of things???

just a friendly question

:(

Helicopter
08-14-2002, 02:28 AM
Very often abusers were abused themselves.

How do create a deterent for the emotionally disturbed?

The Willow Sword
08-14-2002, 08:28 AM
my point is that i would like to know if the TKD school is part of jhoon rhee's chainor another ,then i wonder what they are going to do from thier end. will the school be shut down, will jhoon send somethere to take over(if in fact this IS a jhoon rhee school) ?

gaining a reputation of having sexual abusers in your school is NOT a good thing.

Many respects,,The Willow Sword

ewallace
08-14-2002, 08:39 AM
Pretty soon we will probably be seeing self defense schools that prepare you for self defense schools.

rogue
08-14-2002, 08:47 AM
Nope, it's "assumed innocent until proven guilty." Thanks for the correction.

We have a friend of the family currently going through this right now. He was cleared years ago but one of his "victims" (who tried to shake him down for cash) has dragged the alleged incident out again in his local newpaper, the other "victims" that victim 1 named denied anything happened. But once you're painted with that brush not much else matters. Even I don't trust him the way I once did and I don't think he did it. It's a no win situation for the accused and those who call him a friend.

rogue
08-14-2002, 08:56 AM
The Willow Sword, If the allegations are true then I doubt anyone would let him in their system. Even the most money hungry group would disown him.

Lisa
08-14-2002, 09:04 AM
There was a Karate instructor (my fiance's instructor as a child, actually) who was convicted of molesting a couple of his students. After he got out of jail he moved to a new city (my home town) and opened a new school. He's been there for years now. It's hard to believe something like that would be allowed.

The Willow Sword
08-14-2002, 11:26 AM
a choad of an instructor here in Austin that has been known to hit on the female students, even when thier husbands are present.
i wont say who or what school though. but be it known that this is not very decent behavior for a teacher to have.

Many Respects,,,The Willow Sword

DragonzRage
08-14-2002, 12:13 PM
Must be a friend of Neal ******* (aka jojitsu27)