PDA

View Full Version : Ralek vs. ShaolinTiger

Knifefighter
10-07-2001, 10:26 PM
Did the meeting, sparring session, fight, or whatever you want to call it between Ralek and ShaolinTiger00 actually happen? Personally, I doubt it. I think they are either both the same person or two people working together just to ad another dimension to Ralek’s trolling.

However, if you buy the story that the exchange between the two actually did happen, you’ve got to come to one of the following conclusions.

1- Ralek is right. Kung fu sucks.

Ralek is a guy with supposedly next to no training who met up and sparred with a kung fu/sanshou practioner with 10 years experience. Depending on which version of the story you believe, their exchange was at least equal. If Ralek truly has no training, then he is right about kung fu sucking. A ten year practitioner who couldn’t easily dominate someone with no training at all, even though he had 10 years of kung fu training under his own belt? Put a young kid with no training against ANY boxer, Muay Thai fighter, BJJ’er, Judoka, or wrestler with 10 years training and he will be totally, absolutely, and completely dominated even if the session is just a friendly, easy one. After the session is over there will be no question at all about who is better.

There is only one other possibility-

2- Ralek has trained quite a bit and is a very proficient fighter.

This is the only other possibility. If you assume kung fu is a viable fighting system, then there is only way Ralek could have hung with ShaolinTiger. Ralek would have to be a well-trained, seasoned fighter himself. If this is the case, some people who are expecting to meet up with a dweeb are probably in for a rude surprise.

apoweyn
10-07-2001, 10:31 PM
Well, I've met Shaolin Tiger on several occassions. And though I've never seen him in the same room with anyone claiming to be Josh, I'm fairly confident that they're different people. Otherwise, I'm apparently starring in the sequel to 'The Usual Suspects.'

I agree with option 2. Josh is more trained than he lets on.

Whatever.

Stuart B.

Buhma
10-07-2001, 10:32 PM
I agree.... Kung Fu sucks. Even if Ralek was a seasoned fighter just trolling to meet up with people so he can embarrass them, if Kung Fu was so effective, a 10 year practitioner should have no problem with a seasoned fighter as well as a newbie.

If I think Kung Fu is innefective, then why am I here? Because you guys make me laugh.... yes, I visit Scientology boards for the very same reason.

(Oh and in certain situations, BJJ is a joke too :D ) But at least they are willing to put their skills to a test.

SifuAbel
10-07-2001, 10:44 PM
Yet another alter ego , knife. TSK TSK TSK
What shame, it's so sad...........

(shrugging shoulders)Oh well.........

Yes I agree Kungfoolz sucks.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com