PDA

View Full Version : Sex and Kung fu

WushuSpear
08-16-2002, 03:49 PM
Hello again

In July 2000, 'Kung Fu-QiGong' ran an article entitled 'Sex and Kung Fu'. The article was pretty broad and highlighted the important of diet, flexibility and exercise (the obvious stuff). It then concluded with some exercises recommended for 'improving sexual satisfaction and stamina'

These exercises were the' Pelvic Control' and 'Kegel'. Now my question is has anyone tried these exercises and what if any, were the results? Are there other exercises you'd recommend or any other reading material on the subject?

Thanks

Nexus
08-16-2002, 04:10 PM
Kegels are useful and actually have many uses. The eastern world has been using them for years. It is in the most basic sense, tightening and releasing of the PC muscle or the muscle between the genitals and the anus. A man can identify it by tightening it to cut off the flow of urine while using the restroom.

This particular point in chinese medicine is known as Hui Yin and may be worth learning of in greater detail.

The idea behind the kegels is much as it can be used to cut off thef low of urine, it can also be used to cut off the flow of semen upon the moment of ejaculation. Although here is where it gets a bit sketchy about what actually occurs and you will find differing opinions and beliefs based on the approach. The taoist approach involves a delicate meditation practice known as "Drawing the Nectar to the Golden Flower" where one draws the "Jing" energy that is contained within the life force of the semen to the brain.

Tantra has its own set of beliefs here as well.

In basic and laymen terms it stops the flow of semen and in doing so one maintains their testosterone levels and experiences an orgasm of an internal sort. It has been labeled "Injaculation" among many other terms.

The Willow Sword
08-16-2002, 04:15 PM
Pimp Daddy flash when it comes to sex and kung fu. All the alaskan blubberchiks love his all over head tattoo.

:D :p ;) :eek:
Many Respects,,The Willow Sword

Nexus
08-16-2002, 04:33 PM
LOL TWS. Good laugh, thanks.

Chang Style Novice
08-16-2002, 08:05 PM
What is this "sex" of which you speak?:confused: :D

rubthebuddha
08-16-2002, 10:15 PM
dunno. i think we're in the same boat, chang style.

now serious, how many guys were "flexing" that particular muscle nexus mentioned in his post -- while you were reading it?

Nexus
08-16-2002, 11:08 PM
More Depth - In conjunction with the previous post

The muscle I spoke of has several exercises attached to it that can strengthen it as well as improve this so called sexual kung fu practice. Not only does it enhance ones sex life but also is preventative to prostate cancer and problems in that area of the body.

I will not go into anything esoteric or meditative here, although those are to be considered of great value and enhancing in areas such as sensitivity and self-control. (Ie. If one is serious and has high sexual mastery ambitions then meditation practice would be of benefit in most cases)

I will present some information based upon my experiences and those of personage whom I study with.

I will go into some exercise detail which I might say is one tier lower then the benefits gained from the more meditative approaches, but sufficient in its own sense. Read the Disclaimer at the bottom of this post before following any of these exercises:

1. Tightening and releasing of the PC muscle 15 times, 2 seconds per squeeze - This should take 30 seconds. Take a 30 second break and repeat. This exercise should be done 5 times. Once a week add 5 squeezes per rep. By week 5 you should be doing 35 squeezes, taking a 30 second break and repeating 4 more times.

2. Flex and Hold. After a person reaches week 4-5 in practice #1, they can take on the more advanced and strengthen practice of squeezing and holding. This means squeezing the muscle and holding the squeeze for 15 seconds. Then releasing for 15 seconds. This is done 10 times. Add 10 seconds to the length of the squeeze each week. In 6 weeks, you should be able to hold the muscle for an entire minute. Once you reach 3-5 minutes of holding, top it off there and continue to practice.

3. Increasing the strength of the squeeze. This exercise can be taken on as a follow up to #2 after one reaches the third week. Squeeze the muscle, hold for 5 seconds, then increase the squeeze by focussing the attention on the area. It will tighten, 5 more seconds, then increase the squeeze again. Do a total of 5 squeezes until it is so tight the entire body begins to vibrate or shake. Hold it for 30 seconds. Release and relax for a full minute. Repeat this process 5 times.

After 4-6 weeks of exercise #3 a person should be fully able to stop the flow of semen upon the point of ejaculation if they choose to. Now the idea of the "choice" plays a part in the meditative aspect I spoke of earlier. In order to break the chain or mental habit of ejaculation, one must accept the idea of not releasing or expressing ejaculation as a final climax, and instead bring the body to the point of climax but not to the point beyond no return. At the point of climax just before the point of no return, the muscle is tightened and the body must relax meaning if sex is incurring or taking place or if one is pleasuring oneself then they should stop the action and focus their attention on the tightening of the PC muscle. At this point they should feel a more internal climax or orgasmic expression which cannot be put justifiably into words.

(Disclaimer: Everything in this post is available from other sources and should not be tried or tested without first consulting a doctor or health care practitioner. I am also not making any promises nor investing any means of reputation in telling you that these will work for you. These methods 'have' worked for others and may produce significant benefits for you. Follow only at your own risk)

rubthebuddha
08-16-2002, 11:30 PM
i've heard this exercise recommended to be done when the member (i'm guessing ***** will be censored) is erect, at least as a methodfor strengthening the area and improving circulation -- all too important for certain activities. what's your take on this?

neito
08-17-2002, 02:04 AM
man, i thought this thread would be about sex-appeal and kung-fu. thumbs down

rubthebuddha
08-17-2002, 02:13 AM
man, i thought this thread would be about sex-appeal and kung-fu. thumbs down

glad to see you've past your fifteenth birthday.

:rolleyes:

anyhoo, nexus, please continue.

PLCrane
08-17-2002, 06:09 AM
Here's more reading on the subject:

http://www.healingdao.com/
http://www.linplaza.com/

A note: if you just use tightening of the pc muscle to stop ejaculation, you'll have what's called a retrograde ejaculation, and the semen takes the only path available - into the bladder.

If you do the meditative and energetic work along with it, then you don't ejaculate. Takes a bit of practice to get to that point.

The Willow Sword
08-17-2002, 06:43 AM
i do this type of excersise during yang chi breathing meditation.

as you inhale you tighten the PC muscle and relax it slowly as you exhale. you do this in successions of 6 to 8.

Many Respects,,The Willow Sword

IronFist
08-17-2002, 01:52 PM
will go into some exercise detail which I might say is one tier lower then the benefits gained from the more meditative approaches, but sufficient in its own sense. Read the Disclaimer at the bottom of this post before following any of these exercises:

Oh man, those exercises were like Stone Warrior for your wang! :D :cool: :p :D

i've heard this exercise recommended to be done when the member is erect,

I've never heard that. Nexus? What's the deal?

now serious, how many guys were "flexing" that particular muscle nexus mentioned in his post -- while you were reading it?

lol.

The coolest part is you don't have to go to the gym!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so mature. I can say ***** without laughing. Watch:

*****!!

hahaha.

IronFist

meltdawn
08-17-2002, 02:39 PM
Want a woman's point of view? ;)

Granted my class thinks that if I were given a ***** I would be incarcerated, I still have valid feminine views.

Take Kegel's stuff further, and Mantak Chia (whatever you think about him) has described in detail the "Jade Egg" exercises from the Orient. These start with basic tightening of the muscle, then add an object d'art inserted and the muscle used to manipulate the object into first up and down, then side to side movements. If you study anatomy of the trunk/torso in detail, you will see an interconnection of the inner frame work of masculature relating to the outer framework, and how both affect each other. By increasing the range of motion of the cradle of muscle holding the internal organs, you generate te ability to use the outer muscles with much better accuracy and less chance of injury.

Pelvic thrusts are wonderful in MANY senses. ;) Pelvic rotation forward opens up the spinal column in the rear thus relieving pressure on the nerves, which all come out the back side. Simple stuff anyone with a back injury knows. Opening this area is also importan for qigong. Pelvic thrusts teach isolation of the region. Learning to isolate the hips/pelvis is a major step in understanding transferrence of power from the ground out to the extremities. Many people brace or lock one of two areas when striking: ass/hamstring or hip/abs. Try it. Left foot forward, right straight punch. Where do you lock?

Just my views on the subject. ;)

Nexus
08-17-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
i've heard this exercise recommended to be done when the member (i'm guessing ***** will be censored) is erect, at least as a methodfor strengthening the area and improving circulation -- all too important for certain activities. what's your take on this?

It actually doesn't matter whether the ***** is limp or erect during the exercises. I will say that if you get the exercise #3, your ***** "if erect" will go limp as it cuts off the blood flow.

This exercise will improve blood circulation in that area as well as improve the firmness of the erection. It develops erections of solid steel caliber.

--------

A note: if you just use tightening of the pc muscle to stop ejaculation, you'll have what's called a retrograde ejaculation, and the semen takes the only path available - into the bladder.

This is true. Without coupling these practices with proper meditation exercises, one may experience full retrograde ejaculation, which means when they use the restroom to urinate they will have semen mixed with the urine. This does not actually occur in all cases, but may occur and likely will for those who are not doing any meditative practices.

The benefit to coupling the meditative practice with the kegel practice is that a man breaks the attachment to ejaculation and is able to extend sexual encounters as long as they would like. On top of that, they are able to have multiple orgasms ranging from 10's-hundreds of orgasms in a single session.

-------------------------

i do this type of excersise during yang chi breathing meditation.

as you inhale you tighten the PC muscle and relax it slowly as you exhale. you do this in successions of 6 to 8.

Yes, these tightening exercises are almost always coupled with authentic chi kung exercises. Hung Ha Chi kung, Reverse Breathing, Iron Crotch all involve tightening of this muscle. If you are already doing these exercises, you will have no problem incorporating what I have spoken of thus far.

Nexus
08-17-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by meltdawn
Want a woman's point of view? ;)
<SNIP>

Mantak Chia has written several books on the topic, most popular being the Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating the Male Sexual Energy (and Cultivating the Female Sexual Energy).

Both books basically create the underlying foundation of practicing semen retention and exercising the PC muscle. He also describes meditations, however I would not recommend any of them without first finding a teacher who can guide someone through them properly.

IronFist
08-18-2002, 12:08 AM
What's the best time of day to practice these exercises, yo?

IronFist

Nexus
08-18-2002, 01:00 PM
It shouldn't really matter. Some of them can be practiced while driving the car or while sitting at the computer chair reading posts. Others you can practice by taking a 15-20 minute break.

They would also complement any sort of iron crotch training as well as arabic jelqing exercises for length and girth growth of the *****.

WushuSpear
08-18-2002, 01:33 PM
Hey Nexus

Thanks for sharing sum of the knowledge you've come across. Really interesting stuff you've mentioned. Like you implied earlier, I suppose getting a qualified teachers is a must to avoid side-effects and such. Now how would you go about finding them? I doubt tai-chi teachers would be a good place to start. Suggestions?

Thanks again

IronFist
08-18-2002, 02:27 PM
Do you really need a teacher to practice the exercises Nexus listed? I mean, it's like... flex, relax... repeat. Heh.

IronFist

Serpent
08-18-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha

Thank god. I thought it was just me!

Serpent
08-18-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Nexus
They would also complement any sort of iron crotch training as well as arabic jelqing exercises for length and girth growth of the *****.

OK, I'll be the one that's not embarrassed to ask! Any more info on this jelqing of which you speak? ;)

(Of course, I'm guessing the censored word is *****. If the censored word is "stool", for example, then I don't wanna know the exercises!)

SevenStar
08-19-2002, 01:10 AM
check it out, I have a theory - pay attention, because it's not often that my brain functions normally (it's functioning now, on the topic of sex, go figure :D )

they say that you should not have sex for (correct me if I'm wrong) the first 3 months of your qi gong training, BUT I am guessing that they say that because they want you to refrain from ejaculation. If you are well versed with the PC exercises you mentioned (I've been doing them for years, and women love me for it ;) ), have sex and hold it in, which if I remember reading correctly sends the qi through your body - won't that actually enhance qi training? seems like it might. Just a thought.

Liokault
08-19-2002, 08:27 AM
I was told not to have sex for the first 3 months of my Nei Kung training.

But the guy teaching me also told me that it was ok to ejaculate if i held my ***** and forces my sperm back down by drawing my finger and thumb along the (giggle) length!!!

He also told me that haveing sex with (young) boys was better for the Chi as women robbed you of it!!

He did point outthat no one has thought any of this to be true for severl decades if not hundreds of years......thats the thing about chi.

Nexus
08-19-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by WushuSpear
Hey Nexus

Thanks for sharing sum of the knowledge you've come across. Really interesting stuff you've mentioned. Like you implied earlier, I suppose getting a qualified teachers is a must to avoid side-effects and such. Now how would you go about finding them? I doubt tai-chi teachers would be a good place to start. Suggestions?

Thanks again

You would need to be very lucky or very determined to find a true teacher of these arts. I am fortunate enough to have met some very talented and experienced individuals who reside here in Anchorage, AK. Many people who take interest in these arts actually travel to live or stay in the locations of Masters who can transmit these arts. It is usually costly emotionally, physically and financially but I would say almost all who find true authentic teaching will say that it is worth every bit. The tools you learn you can one day teach to others, and the benefits that are gained are 'here and now' and can be applied to martial arts, energetic quality, sex life and life in general.

Nexus
08-19-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Serpent

OK, I'll be the one that's not embarrassed to ask! Any more info on this jelqing of which you speak? ;)

(Of course, I'm guessing the censored word is *****. If the censored word is "stool", for example, then I don't wanna know the exercises!)

Jelqing is an arabic technique similar to the milking of a cow's udder that is proven to enhance girth and length of the male member (p-enis.)

It is not recommended to do it without proper instruction (this does not mean you need a teacher, just proper directions).

The idea is that first you use a hot pack for 5-10 minutes, wrapping it around the genital area. This allows for the cavities where blood cells reside to expand and will allow for greater expansion as you pump increased blood flow from the base of the p-enis to the head. A milking type action is done by forming the hand into an OK-sign and using both right and left hands milking from the base to the head. A pressure is used so that the blood is actually squeezed towards the top, filling the head so that it expands to larger than normal size.

Much like traditional exercise, this will cause the tissues to break down, bruise, and even experience blood cell bursts. The tissues will rebuild to become stronger, harder, firmer, longer and of greater girth. It is my experience that in one months time, almost any person doing this exercise fo 15 minutes a day, 5 days a week (you need a 2 day break to recover and allow for healing and growth) will experience at least a .5-1" gain in both length and girth. Usually the gain is experienced in the first two weeks.

I can post a more detailed explanation of the exercises if anyone is interested. If you are not actually serious about it, please do not waste my time.

Nexus
08-19-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Liokault
I was told not to have sex for the first 3 months of my Nei Kung training.

But the guy teaching me also told me that it was ok to ejaculate if i held my ***** and forces my sperm back down by drawing my finger and thumb along the (giggle) length!!!

He also told me that haveing sex with (young) boys was better for the Chi as women robbed you of it!!

He did point outthat no one has thought any of this to be true for severl decades if not hundreds of years......thats the thing about chi.

The primary reason that we are told to retain semen in association with Nei Kung and Qi Gong is because the majority of males have an emotional or mental attachment to ejaculation. This means that in some way the "Ego" is attached to the act of ejaculation, and in many cases will experience suffering after ejaculation occurs. This can occur in the form of exhaustion, anger, sadness, depression and a range of other feelings. The goal in the retention of the semen is to break this attachment and liberate the mind. At the same time however, a very strong mind or in other words one that is not attached would not need such an exercise of semen retention. They could ejaculate without experiencing any of the suffering or withdrawls involved. That is why we hear that at the higher levels, a Master can ejaculate without losing his jing essence. As we realize that jing essence is merely a concept used to bring an understanding of how one can bring oneself closer to their natural self (Shen), this could also be translated to mean that when one reaches a state where they are not attached to their ego (enlightenment, satori, prajna, etc.)

As I said, it is not necessary to retain semen or practice celibacy to be successful in chi kung, tai chi or nei kung training. It may be necessary for YOU, but this necessity is not absolute. We must also learn to be careful of leaving one attachment (ejaculation) just to lock ourselves into another (retaining jing essence through the semen) as both can be hindrances to having a mind free of suffering if we are not in control of them (meaning we do not realize they are only attachments).

WushuSpear
08-19-2002, 01:21 PM
Great replies Nexus

I guess I'll take the hit and ask if you have the time, to please post a detailed A-Z of the DIY of the Jeling and related exercises.

I hope nobody I know is reading this or rumours might spread.

Nexus
08-19-2002, 01:30 PM
Great replies Nexus

I guess I'll take the hit and ask if you have the time, to please post a detailed A-Z of the DIY of the Jeling and related exercises.

I hope nobody I know is reading this or rumours might spread.

Those rumors might be in your favor after you pick up these exercises. ;)

WushuSpear
08-19-2002, 01:31 PM
Does anyone know when I'll loses this junoir member tagg? I've been a member of KFO for years, it's just that I hardly post.

norther practitioner
08-19-2002, 01:41 PM
Hey,
Thanks for all the tips Nexus. I'm sure there are a few here too embarrassed about it to thank you, but my girl thanks you too. LOL.....

Nexus
08-19-2002, 01:52 PM
Does anyone know when I'll loses this junoir member tagg? I've been a member of KFO for years, it's just that I hardly post.

Go to your profile and edit it.

rubthebuddha
08-19-2002, 02:02 PM
thanks for all the tips, nexus. :)

GeneChing
08-19-2002, 04:58 PM
I am scheduled to begin translation on Master Tu Jin Sheng's Iron crotch video. He's scheduled to tow a truck with his 'iron' at our Gala Benefit this weekend, seriously. I'm looking forward to it, both the tow and the translation. :cool:

Nexus
08-19-2002, 05:23 PM
Fill the truck with women and you have a comedy routine.

Serpent
08-19-2002, 11:50 PM
Hey Nexus, thanks for the details on jelqing. Are there any specific do's and don'ts that one should really consider? Otherwise I might give it a go. I'll be sure to let you all know the results!

wufupaul
08-20-2002, 12:25 AM
Gene, you guys don't have people pulling truck with their iron wangs out there every weekend? That's weird...

Nexus
08-20-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Serpent
Hey Nexus, thanks for the details on jelqing. Are there any specific do's and don'ts that one should really consider? Otherwise I might give it a go. I'll be sure to let you all know the results!

I will be posting a detailed explanation of the exercises I have mentioned in this thread shortly. I would not recommend doing the jelqing until I provide you with proper directions, otherwise you may end up with "improper" erections. :D

WushuSpear
08-20-2002, 11:11 AM
If you were really twisted and sick Nexus you could give us bad direction intentionally and a fair number of us would develope 'interesting' manhoods!! I guess it's a matter of faith.

Waiting patiently

Nexus
08-20-2002, 12:18 PM
Wushuspear,

No reason to be paranoid my friend. You can take the information I provide you and likely find other sources that will verify and confirm it if you'd like. It is not highly confidential, just not widely known either.

Also I would not inform you on methods that I have not tried and tested myself without first telling you I have not tried and tested them. Not only would that be unethical, it would be of little value to you. As long as people are sincere and serious, I will answer their questions and provide what I can.

Take care

Serpent
08-20-2002, 11:13 PM
Ready when you are.

(I don't mean I'm sitting here, cock in hand, awaiting your next post, but you get the idea!) :D

WushuSpear
09-02-2002, 01:12 PM
Just wondering if you'd forgotten about this little post Nexus. Anyways, take care.

WushuSpear

fa_jing
09-03-2002, 09:43 AM
So what exercises can I do to reduce the size of my schlong?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Nexus
09-03-2002, 04:20 PM
I am collecting some articles for this thread so that it will be well worth your time. In a few days you should have your hands full (pun intended). :)

rubthebuddha
09-03-2002, 10:49 PM
thanks again for these goodies, nexus. and no, i don't think anyone is ... jerking you around on this. :)

serious, though. i appreciate your time and energy.

question: when doing the exercise meant to bring the blood to the head of the member, should lubricant be used? i'm just thinking of all sorts of not-so-pleasant chaffing and possible friction problems from not breaking out the k.y.

also, like muscle growth, if you don't use it, you lose it. even if the member still gets used in appropriate ways, do the gains seen by such efforts diminish from lack of kept-up practice with said techniques?

what i mean is, if i work my biceps and get them really huge, and then lay off the heavy weights but still exercise, the bicep will naturally fade back to it's happy size. is it the same with said bloodflow techniques?

Nexus
09-03-2002, 11:22 PM
Here is the short and sweet of it:

The practice involves soaking the genitals for 10 minutes in warm-hot water. This is called a hot wrap. This expands the cells allowing for increased blood flow and will prevent damage, blood clotting, bursting vessels etc.

Second step is stretching lightly for 5-10 minutes.

Third step is the jelqing, which is done using a lubricant. The preferred ones are Baby Oil & KY-Jelly, although this can vary towards what one prefers. Baby oil is a good one and can last an entire session. I would not recommend vasseline due to needing to replace it several times during a session. Jelqing is done anywhere from 10-45 minutes (15-20 is usually just right).

Fourth step is kegels, or the flexing of the pc, which you do 100-200 flexes.

Fifth step is soaking for 5-10 minutes in hot-warm water.

The full practice takes 30 minutes and in the beginning is done 5 days a week, with a two day break for healing and growth.

Once you reach your desired length and girth, jelqing for 15 minutes a day, 3 days a week will maintain full health and size. If you let the practices go altogether, your gains will fade, although probably not completely. Once you see the great results these exercises provide, you probably won't to stop the practice anyway. The genitals will look healthier, larger, fuller and experience increased sensitivity and functionality. The pc flexes alone are a considerable proactive anti-thesis to prostate cancer.

Information will come soon.

Serpent
09-03-2002, 11:44 PM
Once again, so much to practice, so little time.... :(

scotty1
09-04-2002, 08:13 AM
I just clicked on last page to see what you guys are talking about and Woah!! I'm going to have to come back when I have more time.

TTT!!

dezhen2001
09-04-2002, 08:21 AM
LOL Scotty! :D
hope all is well mate!

david

rubthebuddha
09-06-2002, 04:38 PM
indeed. don't skimp on the info, my good nexus. we have girlfriends to think about.

Nexus
09-06-2002, 05:45 PM
And soon you'll be "all" they can think about. LOL! J/K - It's coming.. no pun intended. :D

Nexus
09-08-2002, 02:45 AM
DISCLAIMER: All information provided in this post is for information purposes only. What you do with it is your decission, and you accept all liability in doing so.

Part 1 of the sexual improvement routine workouts:

The symbol *p* will be used to represent the word p-e-n-i-s.

The first thing to do before every workout is a minute of stretching. Pulling the *p* forward, up, down, left and right, holding the pull for 3-5 seconds. The stretches should be subtle, and not cause any pain whatsoever. After the brief stretching, we move to the Warm Up, sometimes called the Hot Wrap.

Warming up relaxes your *p*, relaxes your erectile tissue and ligament, increases blood flow, and maximizes stretch ability. It helps achieve much faster progress in enlarging the *p* and will increase your circulation.

Warm Up Instructions:

1. Soak a towel in hot water (not scalding) and insure that it is completely soaked.
2. Wrap the *p* and testicles with the towerl. The sensation may be overwhelming a bit or odd at first, however you will adapt to it quickly and after a few days it will seem natural.
3. Hold the towel for two minutes, then reheat the towel in hotwater.
4. Repeat this process 2-4 times.

Disclaimer: If you are experiencing pain or scalding, you are doing this WRONG. Use hot water and aim for comfort.

By not warming up properly you risking injuring your *p* and also potentially causing shrinking! You will know if you are overworking because it will shrink up smaller than usual, and will appear redder or overworked.

Part 2. Length Xtension
1. Obtain a partial-erection by massaging the *p* (20-30%).
2. Using your strongest hand, form a grip around the head of the ***** tightly. Make sure that your grip is moderate, not sufficating. You don't want to feel discomfort or cut off too much blood circulation.
3. Pull the *p* right in front of you, feeling it stretch at the base and middle. Keep stretching for about 15-30 seconds and repeat the procedure for 3-4 more times.
4. Release the grip at the head of the *p* and massage gently to restore circulation.
5. Repeat the above steps, this time pulling to the far right.
6. Repeat the above steps, this time pulling to the far left.
7. Repeat the above steps, this time pulling upwards.
8. Repeat the above steps, this time pulling downwards.
9. This exercise can be for 10-30 minutes.

Tips:
Do not apply any lubrication. It is best to be perfectly dry in order to be able to get a good grip of the *p* while stretching.

For optimal results both in lengthening and thickening your *p* it is best to do the Jelquing exercises right after stretching. This will also aid in restoring blood circulation.

These exercises should be performed at least 3-4 times a week to achieve good results in the lengthening process. Should the skin around your *p* head get sore or irritated from stretching, apply lotion afterwards and before bedtime.

Don't try to pull your ***** out of socket, just maintain a good, comfortable stretch. Gradually you will extend your hidden length through comfortable stretching and not with painful, excessively forceful means.

Apart from the Erect Stretching, make sure that you always stretch while you are semi-erect (like 20-30%). If one exercise makes you get a hard on, stop performing it and wait until the erection subsides to the 20-30% range...

Part 3. Jelqing
How the Jelqing works:
Let's take a closer look into HOW exactly does this exercise work. The Jelq is also called milking because of the way you milk blood into your *p*. You start the exercise in a semi-erect state in order to have blood into your *p*. The next step is to keep that blood into your *p* using a very tight grip at the base of your *p*. By squeezing all around and towards the head of your *p*, you push the blood into the Corpora Cavernosa (erectile tissue) and the *p* head, forcing the tissue to expand more. By alternating hands every time you milk, you make sure that the blood stays within your *p* and forces the blood spaces to get larger with every exercise.

The functionality of this exercise is to lengthen and thicken your *p*, as well as to make it stronger and healthier. The results will be noticeable within 1 month and if you exercise constantly for 3-5 months, you will see massive gains in both your flaccid and erect penile size. Perseverance is the key! Some men have recorded DOUBLING their size in a year of practicing the Jelq alone.

The Jelqing Exercise:
This exercise puts your mind, not only your body, to work in order to achieve the best possible results.

1. Lubricate your hands and your *p* and obtain a partial erection.
2. Form an "OK" sign/circle with your thumb and your index finger and grip tightly around the base of your *p*.
3. Using the thumb and index finger as describe above, start milking from the base of the *p*. to the head. As you do so, you will notice the head of the *p*. expanding with blood.
4. Once you reach the *p*. head, form a similar "OK" sign with the other hand and grip around the base of the *p*. as you did before.
5. Alternatively milk your *p*. with both hands, squeezing upon every part of your *p*., except its very top part.
6. Remember to breathe in through the nose and breathe out through the mouth. While you inhale, imagine a ball of energy growing inside your chest and stomach. While you exhale, visualize the ball of energy flowing down your body and through your *p*. Do this with every stroke.

Jelqing should be done for 15 minutes-45 minutes -

Following the jelqing, do 200 pc flexes. This is a 1 second flexing and release of the anus sphinxter muscle. This muscle can be located by tightening the anus, the muscle is the same as the one used to cut off the flow of urine.

Following your 200 kegels, do a 10 minute hot wrap to complete the session.

This concludes the workout general information.

Some sample routines would be:
week 1: 10 min hot wrap, 10 min length xtensions, 10 minute jelq, 10 min hot wrap
week 2-4: 10 min hot wrap, 10 min length xtensions, 20 minute jelq, 10 minute hot wrap
week 5-10: 10 min hot wrap, 15 min length xtensions, 25 minute jelq, 10 minute hot wrap
week 10+: 10 min hot wrap, 15 min length xtensions, 15-45 minute jelq, 10 minute hot wrap.

Find a routine that is comfortable for you.

Being open and loving is a substantial part of successful relationships. We can make physical improvements, and we should also consider examing all aspects of our relationships to insure that we are experiencing health and wholeness in a complete way.

Hopefully some of you will find use for this information.

Kind Regards

fa_jing
09-09-2002, 10:01 AM
You have yet to post any schlong-reducing exercises for me. 'sniff

rubthebuddha
09-09-2002, 10:44 AM
just get it erect, whack it against a table until it breaks, then fold it in half. jeez, like you need a coach or something. :)

nexus: thanks. keep the good info ... coming?

Nexus
09-09-2002, 02:34 PM
I do not plan on posting any more on this particular topic to this thread. If you would like further articles, email me.

WushuSpear
09-09-2002, 02:43 PM
Many thanks Nexus for a great post. Well researched and presented. Thanks for taking to the effort to share some knowledge.

Chang Style Novice
09-10-2002, 10:12 AM
Female or Shemale? (http://www.top-greetings.com/G.py?P=/art/483/#SF)

Is your kungfu good enough to tell the girls from the boys in makeup? I only got 8/16 right.:(

ewallace
09-10-2002, 10:23 AM
14/16.

CSN, be careful the next time your up on 6th street for God's sake man.

Chang Style Novice
09-10-2002, 10:28 AM
I was mostly going by neck and jaw. When you can see them head to toe, there are some more signs to go by. Still, I should have done better.:eek:

ewallace
09-10-2002, 10:29 AM
hairline.

Chang Style Novice
09-10-2002, 10:33 AM
wig

neptunesfall
10-04-2002, 12:04 PM
adams apple

NorthernMantis
10-04-2002, 12:49 PM
13/16

It's not bad but I still would check under the trunk.

Crap man wha'ts this world coming to when you can't tell between a male and a female:eek:

TkdWarrior
10-04-2002, 08:08 PM
i knew that...hmmm some really good post nexus...it does help.. living with eastern philosophy is very very difficult and sometime i wonder these days all the western ppl r taking those philosophies and eastern guys forgetting it... sad...isn't it...
i gave thumbs up for nexus most of articles here... u guys should try Tantra too...it will help u and ur partner in many folds...

-TkdWarrior-

Nexus
10-05-2002, 11:36 AM
Here's an article on the Taoist art of Love:

The Taoist Art Of Love - Part 1
In order to help all men who want to fulfill their lives through eroticism and spiritualised sexuality, we will next present some points and advices from the Taoist art of love. At first impression, the Taoist art of love seems to be a completely different method from the Western points of view on sexuality and erotic techniques. The technique and the practice of the art of love have formed, during centuries, the fundamental principle of sexual intercourse in China. It is important to know that the technique we call here "coitus rezervatus" has been practiced for more than 2000 years without hurting the human sanity and health in any way. The essential principles of this art - control over ejaculation, the importance of the controlled female orgasm, the understanding of the fact that male orgasm is not the same thing at all with ejaculation - are being presented in every serious works on sexuality today. What do Ancient Taoist Texts Say? And what do Modern Sex - Specialists Say? Motto: "While some fall because of the earth, others, intelligent people, raise with the help of the earth." KULARNAVA TANTRABy taking some information from the ancient eastern tradition, modern sexology confirms certain essential aspects on human sexuality. Americans and Frenchmen have published two reports called "THE HITE RAPPORT" and "THE PLENITUDE PROGRAMME". Both studies sustain that the main error that most people make because of ignorance and habit is to think that ORGASM AND EJACULATION (WITH ITS FEMININE ANALOGUE) ARE THE SAME THING. There is nothing more false than that! There can be experienced several orgasms without ejaculation (discharge). Sexology has also made some steps forward in the case of couple harmony. Taking into account the factors that disturb more or less the harmony of a couple (for example the short period of an erotic game), Swedish sex - specialists described a special way of approach called KARESSA. It was time for the state of erotic fulfillment of a couple to appear. They said that making the intercourse longer would cause a fusion and an emotional growing-up of the lovers. As for practice, the Swedish doctors insisted upon making the foreplay longer so that the woman should be more prepared and awoken for the intercourse. It also has to develop on as long intervals as possible, making the ejaculation (discharge) moment come later by approaching some static positions at the peak of pleasure. Western statistics show that the average period of time when a man reaches his ejaculatory orgasm is about 5-10 minutes. And that period has reduced in the last time because of the nervous stress, inappropriate food and especially because of the smoking, the coffee, and the alcohol that diminish a man's virility. In case of women the things are different. The statistics have shown that a woman needs in average at least half an hour in order to get the orgasm. You can see that it is hard for a woman to experience a state of deep satisfaction and erotic fulfillment when the man is not prepared. This is the main cause of women's irritability and irascibility. This situation can be improved only through changing the whole point of view on sexuality. Have you ever thought what was the reason why medical special research shows that 90% from women do not experience the intense pleasure of the orgasm? A Taoist philosopher, WOU-HIEN, said very clearly:"The masculine belongs to the Yang.Yang's particular thing is that it can be easily aroused,But it gives up very quickly, almost instantly.The feminine belongs to the Yin.Yin's particular thing is that it is slow, even hard to arouse,But it is also hard enough to be stopped after awakening."TAO is a wisdom that has been taught for thousands of years. The fundamental idea of the Taoist philosophy is that the energy that penetrates everything and the vital ardour are the source of life. In the universal structure of things and phenomena, the human being is a tiny little creature that cannot hope for harmony or happy life unless it lives in equilibrium with this subtle, macrocosm source of Life and Power. TAO is the infinite energy of nature. The one who wants to practice TAO has to be really relaxed, or in other words, open and natural, in order to be able to be in perfect resonance with this infinite energy. The Taoist art of love has been structured on the principles of this philosophy, without artifice, prudent and filled with power and flexibility. The ancient Taoist texts recommend frequent interruptions during sexual intercourse in order to prolong indefinitely its duration. It gives the woman the possibility to feel and control her orgasm, and the man the possibility to learn to control himself and his discharge, little by little, finishing by suppressing it completely. The most amazing conclusion that sex - specialists, Masters and Johnson have reached to is that the man does not need to ejaculate at all when he makes love, except for the moment when he wants children. This is extremely important, especially when he is more than 50 years old. The Taoist specialists say that, "The man should cultivate the art of delaying his ejaculation indefinitely to perfection until his lover has reached a number of orgasms high enough to satisfy her. He doesn't have to leave his seamen (sperm) to waste foolishly through ejaculation." Taoists teach us that the male orgasm and ejaculation is not the same thing. Only ignorance can make us think that ejaculation is the peak of pleasure. After it the man is tired, sleepy, his eyes become heavy, they are strangely thirsty and his limbs are numbed. During ejaculation he experiences a short state of happiness and after that there are several days of exhaustion. But if the man reduces and controls completely the ejaculation, he will feel his body a lot stronger and his mind refreshed, his hearing a lot finer and his sight more penetrating. If he refuses the short sensation that ejaculation gives him, his pleasure and his love for a woman increase constantly.

The Taoist Art Of Love - Part 2
The intercourse without ejaculation represents the euphorically disappearing of tensions. It is capable of repeating itself during time and it's not explosive like ejaculation. This is a pleasure that fulfills not through violence, but through a state of profound quietness, an amazing and voluptuous, sensual and infinitely prolonged fusion, and a euphoria that lies beyond bodies and feelings. There is a feeling of telepathically union with a gigantic Whole and not a sensation of waste, exhaustion and separation, like in the case of ejaculation. It is a sentiment of strong relation with the Universe. Thus you feel the other on a lot of levels and it is not a selfish, individual spasm that seldom excludes the other one. Once controlling ejaculation, the man can not only keep his vital essence, but has also a lot of advantages. First of all he will never let his lover unsatisfied because he can make love as often as he needs and he is also able to prolong the erotic act as long as he wants. Second of all, each of the two will be able to enjoy the other's essence (the man - the woman's Yin essence (-) and the woman - the man's Yang essence (+)). Thus, both of them will be able to experience an unbelievable, full and spiritualising inner peace that could never be equalized by that of other couples, which make love in a common and inferior way, discharging their potential through ejaculation and losing of control. Once freed of the sexual and emotional tensions and inhibitions, you will find yourself completely changed in a relationship, because of your perfect control over your sexual energies.

Nexus
10-05-2002, 11:37 AM
Continued...

For many men sexuality has remained at a childish level and for them it is nothing more than food. It is an attempt to take love from the outside and a childish desire to be permanently satisfied. That is where jealousy and envy come from. These two break up a lot of couples. Many of them waste whole years in search for love proofs and they lose every chance to get what they are looking for. Sexuality that is not spiritually integrated is a permanent rush for something outside the self, a search for self-security. Uncertainty can create negative feelings like jealousy or guilt and we often do not even realize that. It is easy to notice that the life of lot of couples becomes boring, monotonous and unhappy after a number of years spent together. One of the reasons is that men lose their vitality through ejaculation when they make love. Thus, they lose their especial Yang energy. Nature is generous and giving but after years of repeated discharge there can be noticed easily a diminution of their sexual appetite. If the couple does not discover spontaneously the way to turn sexual energy into affective, pure, refined energy, their relation is in danger to become a shadow of what it has once been. This energy that can turn into a true love is repeatedly lost through ejaculation. At a certain moment a man can be indifferent or even against his lover when he subconsciously realizes that he loses his powerful energies that could really make him happy, through ejaculation. Then there can be a crisis because there is also a very strong emotional connection between lovers that has been created during years of sexual intercourses and vital discharges. Part of the sexual energy hasn't disappeared and has sustained this emotional connection and he couldn't understand how the relation still exists and he is bored and tired. The diminution of the lust between regular lovers is often due to the diminution of the opposite energies or of the sexual energy.The man has to amplify the Yang energy and the woman has to amplify the Yin energy in order to increase the attraction between them. Certain couples obtain this thing temporary by spending separate holidays, or by sleeping in separate beds. The sexual continence in a couple makes the two lovers know happiness and discover the unlimited erotic happiness. The transmuting practice and the sexual energy sublimation will lead to the elimination of a major brake-up cause, the sexual and emotional fulfillment. It can also solve a problem met seldom in a marriage: the lack of energy to solve certain things. The stress of both parents and the one of the modern fathers who wants to participate in their children's education can destroy a lot of couples. They have never enough time for making love, if one of them is asleep or exhausted. By using techniques of waking up, amplifying and controlling the sexual energy both the husband and the wife can go back to their day-by-day life with new-refreshed vigour and able to see all the beauty around them. When the energy is free to circulate through the whole body even the most boring thing becomes interesting and alive again. Sexual energy is the thing that keeps the body, the mind and the spirit together. As long as it is not integrated harmoniously into your lives you will feel unfulfilled. Tao teaches us that there is infinite pleasure and a gigantic energetic potential in every human being. The vicious dependency upon sex, as emotional food, can be easily overcomed. We can get to this by keeping the seminal fluid inside and by transmuting it into subtle energy. Thus you can experience a state of full happiness even more after the sexual intercourse. The intelligent man can understand that the source of happiness is inside him. When the sexual energy is completely controlled and sublimated to the superior levels of the human being he can even reach the state of cosmic ecstasy, of bliss.

THE THREE PRINCIPLESTHE THREE PRINCIPLESThere are three essential principles that can be found in the Taoist art of love. They are the fruit of an experience that has been accumulated over thousands of years: 1. The man must totally suppress his tendency or desire to ejaculate, by experiencing madly the passion and the erotic pleasure and not letting himself be controlled by it. 2. Ejaculation is exhausting and it is not the peak of the supreme erotic ecstasy, being assimilated with an enormous loss of sexual potential, subtle energy and vital fluids that will lead to exhaustion and sadness sooner or later. 3. There is a special interest on the feminine orgasm, multiple, ample and controlled. These three principles are the basis of the secret art of loving that belonged to the ancient Chinese. The Taoists consider the sexual harmony leads automatically to a subtle union of the couple, harmonious with the infinite nature benefic energies. Thus, it opens unbelievable possibilities to access the superior, invisible existence levels. The union between a man and a woman makes a blissful Whole in miniature that corresponds the Macrocosm Whole and the Supreme Divine Spirit.