PDA

View Full Version : free kung fu movies MIRC..Dalnet..#Shaolin-temple !!

NAZESKOBAR
08-19-2002, 10:22 AM
hey ppl if you want free kung fu movies goto www.mirc.com and d/l this new service called mirc and open and connect to a dalnet server and join #shaolin-temple they have 1000,s of kung fu movies all for free..
i cant d/l movies because im too slow but i got there and chat all the tiem great ppl there that know alote of kung fu stuff!!
email me if u have any questions ... dcleve3@aol.com

Xebsball
08-20-2002, 02:16 PM
thnx dude, ill check it out later

Hau Tien
08-20-2002, 02:25 PM
mIRC is not new. I've been using it for many many years now. And it's not a service.

mIRC is a program that allows you to connect to a collection of IRC (Internet Relay Chat) servers to chat in real-time with other people.

Anyway... just correcting that:P

GunnedDownAtrocity
08-20-2002, 03:31 PM
isn't irc as old as the net itself?

dysContinuum
08-20-2002, 04:47 PM
Ahhhhhh *nostalgic sigh* IRC......

The good 'ol days of ping floods, OP wars and channel takeovers, my script is better than your script and my bot is badder than yours, IP spoofing and OPER hacking.... and lets not forget the numbass from sitting too long in one position...... yep good times and definitely nothing new... brings a tear to my eye thinking 'bout it though :D

Skarbromantis
08-20-2002, 04:57 PM
Going to check it out also, thanks

Skard1

GunnedDownAtrocity
08-21-2002, 11:33 AM
2 questions . .. .

is there a command that will let you see all queues that you are currently in? i know you can check stats if you re-establish a chat with the person, but it's not hard to lose track of everything you are waiting on.

anyone find any decent ftps in there? i am already sick of trying to wait through queues behind 15 people downloading 700 megs at 1.3kbs.

NAZESKOBAR
08-21-2002, 12:13 PM
well if u serv with us in #shaolin-temple u get distro whch is ftps and a channel jsut for ops..so there is no wait at all for your movies msg NAZESKOBAR in shaolin for more details and im not sure a command that does that i know ull have to look in each person u d/l from and type queues to see what no. u are

GunnedDownAtrocity
08-21-2002, 12:58 PM
ehh ... i have cable at home which would give sh!t for upload and not anywhere near enough hd space at work to keep much of anything for a server.

Hau Tien
08-21-2002, 02:03 PM
fserves and DCC transfers are lame.

You wanna spread kung fu movies? Host em on kazaa or something, where people can get a decent transfer rate and not have to fight through ques.

GunnedDownAtrocity
08-21-2002, 02:31 PM
i have actually been having better luck with imesh lately. oddly enough it was recommended to me by someone on mirc a while back.

my transfer rates have been way better than anything i was getting on kazza, but everynow and then it will suck up nearly all your memory for no apparant reason ... even after running adaware or something similar. it completely bogs down my machine at work. even at home with 512ddr, its not crippeling, but it's definately noticable.

NAZESKOBAR
08-21-2002, 06:31 PM
kazza is lame theres way more movies on mirc we have 1000 to 2000 kung fu movies just in our channel...please dotn post a replie if u just gonna hate on mirc i put it up there for yall dont complain its free movies
and if u have a hook up its no ques and your hook up is me i own thr kung fu channel msg NAZESKOBAR thats my name on mirc!