PDA

View Full Version : 18 Lohan Hand Movements(need help asap)

Viper555
08-19-2002, 06:35 PM
I know the names of them but I can't remember how to do them and I need to know them for a belt test coming up soon.

Tiger Pushes Mountain
Heaven and Earth
Wilo Goose Beat Wings
Drawing the Bow
Dragon Parts Sea
Golden Leopard Rolls Ball

If someone could tell me the hand movements to these I would be very appreciative.

Viper555
08-19-2002, 07:22 PM
anyone?

Shadow Dragon
08-19-2002, 07:28 PM
Viper555.

Can't help with the hand movement.

Just one quick question.
Are you sure that you are ready/prepared to take that Belt test?

If you are tested on those Hand movements they should be fairly well ingrained by now.

Do you get tested after a set period of time or after your Sifu sez you are ready for the Belt Test?

Normally a Sifu won't tell a Student to go for the next Belt unless he is sure that you can pass it or to teach the Student a lesson by failing.

Peace.

David Jamieson
08-19-2002, 07:32 PM
You'll find it difficult to remember how to do these unless someone else from your style replies that actually has trained in your style.

There is variation to motions across systems. Your "Tiger pushes the mountain" could be someone elses " Tiger leaves the cave".

Kung fu is too varied and with great depth and spanning many lifetimes of understanding, interpretation and geographical spread.

Not to mention there are a few varieties of "Lohan" sets available.

Peace and good luck on your test.

JAZA
08-19-2002, 07:48 PM
Viper:

Are you Doc Fai Wong related student?

dre_doggX
08-20-2002, 06:27 AM
this site works sometimes though depending on what computer I think. hope this works

http://www.luohan.com/